Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 8:09 pm

deleted because paranoia.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:47 am

Probably should delete that hey....
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:24 pm

??
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 3:49 am

nevermind all good.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:24 pm

Okie dokie.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:07 am

Hey guys. Sorry it's been so long since I checked in. It has been very very quiet here lately hasn't it!!

I've recently started a new job, whilst still finishing off my old one which has kept me busy. I'm still at the uni still projects stuff but very different to do with medicine rather than mech eng.

What's everyone else been up to?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:53 pm

Hey Hannah! Good to hear from you, I hope you're enjoying you new job smile

All is good here for me. My apprenticeship ends next June and I decided to not stay afterwards but instead go to university and study - if I get in I would like to do a 2-subject-bachelor with Business Administrations and Media Sciences.
We'll see next year if that has worked out or not - fingers crossed! smile

In between the end of my apprenticeship and the beginning of the university I'd like to do a work camp - possibly in Canada, because I have never been there and would love to see this country.
I saw this programme by CADIP in Vancouver that lasts for three weeks, where you care for elderly people (playing cards with them, going out for walks and such) and I think I would really love to do something like that.
Have any of you ever done something like that? I think a work camp would be a great way to spend some time abroad, without having to spend a fortune and at the same time your doing something useful and getting to know some new people.

Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 5:08 pm

Oh and I forgot the most important thing!! After 3 miscarriages, my dear uncle and aunt finally had their first child on June 5th (a day after my birthday) a beautiful, healthy, little baby-boy and he is the most precious thing I have ever seen.
I love him dearly. Even when he poops and spits and cries.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 9:52 pm

That's great news Dina! Congratulations to your uncle and aunt!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 5:39 pm

I think I'm a year late, but I just discovered the movie "Frozen" and I love it!!!!
Do you wanna build a snooowmaan? Clap
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:10 pm

Omg I'm forever haunted by frozen. We played it in senior band last year and it was stuck in my head everyday. Like every damn song haha.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:54 pm

Totally, I find myself involuntarily remixing "Do you wanna build a snowman" with "For the first time in forever" and "Let it Go" and also the Olaf Song ("When I finally do what frozen things do in summer"). It's madness! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:58 pm

Lol yes remixes definitely happen when my friends and I start singing old band songs. I surprisingly haven't really heard frozen songs yet this winter. Only on the glee promo with lea's cover haha. I've only ever watched it once... And that's when it first came out. Maybe I'll throw it on for funsies.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:56 am

Merry Christmas to all of you! rachel berry I heart u
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:51 am

Merry Christmas!!' smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:28 pm

It's been such a long time since I stopped by here!

Recently decided to watch Glee from where I left off so long ago, to see if I still found it as rage inducing as I used to (and mostly I do), but it made me think of you guys, and all the good times here, and I missed you! flowers And I hope you're all doing well!

I'm doing very good, aaaaand, I'm expecting a baby due the 6th of august. Very excited to become a mom smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:23 pm

Congrats! stars I'm doing well too~
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 6:00 pm

Congratulations Lilly!!!! Wonderful news stars
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:29 am

Late to the party but congratulations Lilly!! yahoo Clap YAY fiesta
My little cousin is turning 10months in 4 days and he is the sweetest angel on this earth. I could just watch him do anything all day and be content Heart 02 So all the best wishes for this little angel that is joining your family smile

And it's crazy, how many years has it been since the beginning of this little board? I still vividly remember our bidet discussions Very Happy Good times!!

I also have news: We will finally release (most of) the songs we recorded in the past years with the band. They will be up on Saturday, I'll share a link here smile
You can listen to them for free but I you would like to buy them we'll probably sell the download of all 7 songs for 6€ which would be just around 6.50 USD, 4.50 GBP and about 8 CAD.
I'm really happy that after more than 3 years (I think it is almost 4) these songs will now finally be out there.

And: I'll be volunteering at the Haro Park Centre in Vancouver for three weeks this summer (July 19th-Aug 8th) so if anybody has any tips for sights I have to see, restaurants I need to visit etc. (I'm looking at you Desireah, because you probably know your way around Vancouver best) I'd greatly appreciate any tips.
Also: shame that I'm missing the womens WC in Canada by a month. grr
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:57 pm

Thanks Very Happy
It looks like I'm having a little boy. I was so sure it was a girl though, so it's been a process adjusting my thoughts. But I probably won't believe it 100% before he's out :p

Looking forward to hear your songs, Dina! I have a faint memory of hearing one song a long time ago and loving it, so my expectations are high Wink

Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:00 pm

Funnily enough with my aunt all of us were speculating that it would be a girl and then it was a boy as well Thumbs Up
And then we were sort of "meh" about the name they chose because we thought, that we had already guessed it but then they gave him a totally different name but after a few weeks, the name they chose felt totally natural. Either way it was a smart move of them not to tell anybody what they would name their child, because then everybody would have felt the need to give their opinion.

And it's crazy (but in a lovely way) to see how fast they grow in the first couple of month. I was never quite aware of that. He's just a little ball of cuteness and perfection, I'm so crazy in love I love you
I'm really, really happy for you, that you'll have your own little perfect angel so soon I love you I love you
Gaaah, I can't function around babies Laughing

We're really, really happy to finally upload the songs as well. I just want them out there, they have been on our Computers for too long! smile
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:34 am

http://silentmonday.bandcamp.com/

There it is! Aaaah!
I think you were talking about Track 7, Lilly. My personal favourite is Track 4 (Everything Will Be) smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:17 am

Great stuff Dina Dina clapping
I don't recognize any of the songs, it's such a long time ago, but I do think 7 is my fav whether or not that's the one I heard a long time ago music
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:51 am

So, after over 5 years together, Marine broke up with me yesterday. Long story that I don't really feel like getting into right now. Short version - she's not in love with me anymore, I'm like her best friend, she was sort of seeing someone else. But, I'm devastated and haven't stopped crying for the last 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:57 pm

I know it's a month late but: I'm sorry to hear that, Charlie - here is a cwtch for you Cwtch
You deserve someone who appreciates you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 43 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43