Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:29 am

Charles wrote:
Wow. All change eh? Glad you've found some gays to hang around with. :)Also, if you found that having a stalker was scary you should leave the psychologist alone... And taking beta blockers and/or xanex just to give a speech is a terrible idea.
Yeah i know, but i'm not really stalking her. I'm not actually contacting her in any way. I'm just going slightly out of my way to see her. Anyway, she's gotten in trouble too for sharing too much personal information with me and giving me too many sessions.

And nah, i need the beta blockers particularly because i just get too physically nervous. Heart races, dry mouth etc.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:30 am

I've just been rock climbing. Tough.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:37 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Damn girl, congrats on the weight loss. That's a solid effort!!
And what's the job? Pretty cool you got offered the head position.
Thank you Very Happy

Well, the job is selling sausages with knives and stuff, all gift wrapped and pretty, for people to give away at christmas. So, nothing exciting Laughing 

Good news about you getting out there with friends, and the heightened self confidence! You go girl Thumbs Up 
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:38 am

Hey nice to hear you have more friends and are more social and confident, Rosie. That's the way to go. Thumbs Up 

Some security threats here so I'm not allowed to go out in public places (restaurants, malls, market, etc). Besides, terrible news over the weekend: one of our local staff (who also happens to be the brother of my housekeeper) died in a motorbike accident. So, obviously the mood is pretty down at work. He had three little kids, one is only 2 yeards old. Sad
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:59 am

Naw poor bubs. Sad stuff Sad

MissLilly wrote:
Damn girl, congrats on the weight loss. That's a solid effort!!
And what's the job? Pretty cool you got offered the head position.
Thank you Very Happy

Well, the job is selling sausages with knives and stuff, all gift wrapped and pretty, for people to give away at christmas. So, nothing exciting Laughing 

Good news about you getting out there with friends, and the heightened self confidence! You go girl Thumbs Up 
Haha thanks.

A job's a job! Better than what I have currently - unemployment tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:16 pm

Hey guys Wave 

Sorry I've been a bit crap on here lately. I went from having no job (after my travelling lark) to having some part time work, to permanent work with intermittent freelance stuff to main job + extra job + freelance + work I do for free all at once. I'm getting paid crapish money but the extra jobs subsidise and enable me to justify doing my main job because I love it. The money for my main job is fine, just not enough hours but I've found a way to make it work which is awesome smile. Keeps me busy though Laughing

Charlie - how's the new job going? All good I hope! smile

I'm sorry about your colleague and housekeeper Isa. That's really sad. Also the lockdown situation. :(I hope it's not long term.

Lilly & Dina - did you get your t-shirts / dvd's yet? I never even watched the show, but I am curious. I hope you get a good ROI!!

Shanna - sounds like you've had a busy time with the shows. Congrats on Les Mis.

And nah, i need the beta blockers particularly because i just get too physically nervous. Heart races, dry mouth etc.
I hear ya Rosie. I was exactly the same. The only way I got out of it was when someone couldn't give a presso one time and I was the only one qualified. I had no time to think. No time to prep. Just did it. It scared the scared out of me lol. I still hate doing it, but, it worked. I never had blockers or medication or anything, but I think once you're forced to get over that fear you do. It was the best cure - for me anyway. It does get better though smile

But awesome though, yeah?! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:17 am

I skyped with home a couple of days ago and yes, our shirts arrived. It fit my sister so it will also fit me but unfortunately they send the wrong design lulz 
Apparently that happened to a lot of European backers though. The North and South-American Backers seem to have a problem with wrong sizes and lots of european backers seem to have been send the wrong shirt-design.

But I don't mind that much.
I'm happy that I'll be able to wear it to the premiere and the California Noir Shirt I have now is not bad at all, I simply liked the mini blinds design a teeny tiny bit better.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:49 pm

Oooh, I need to go check my mail to see if I have received mine. Haven't been in the mail at all this week.

We won't get the dvd's until the movie is released though, so that's still a few months away. Did you back for the dvd as well Dina?

You should definitely check out Veronica Mars, Hannah! It's a good show! Thumbs Up 
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:03 pm

Yep, backed for 50$, which is about 38€ which is pretty great value for a DVD, a Movie Download Link once it's been released plus a Shirt... AND most of all the incredible feeling of being a part in Veronica Mars history.

Tomorrow I'll have my BEC Higher Exam - So think of me between 9am-13pm and from 15.50pm - 16.15pm UK time and wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Hey guys Wave 

Sorry I've been a bit crap on here lately. I went from having no job (after my travelling lark) to having some part time work, to permanent work with intermittent freelance stuff to main job + extra job + freelance + work I do for free all at once. I'm getting paid crapish money but the extra jobs subsidise and enable me to justify doing my main job because I love it. The money for my main job is fine, just not enough hours but I've found a way to make it work which is awesome smile. Keeps me busy though Laughing

Charlie - how's the new job going? All good I hope! smile

I'm sorry about your colleague and housekeeper Isa. That's really sad. Also the lockdown situation. :(I hope it's not long term.

Lilly & Dina - did you get your t-shirts / dvd's yet? I never even watched the show, but I am curious. I hope you get a good ROI!!

Shanna - sounds like you've had a busy time with the shows. Congrats on Les Mis.

I hear ya Rosie. I was exactly the same. The only way I got out of it was when someone couldn't give a presso one time and I was the only one qualified. I had no time to think. No time to prep. Just did it. It scared the scared out of me lol. I still hate doing it, but, it worked. I never had blockers or medication or anything, but I think once you're forced to get over that fear you do. It was the best cure - for me anyway. It does get better though smile

But awesome though, yeah?! Thumbs Up
Do you have any time to think? Laughing  I spose that's a good thing sometimes.
Idle hands are the devils playthings!
I have a trial shift next week for a pub actually so fingers crossed for that.

And yeah i know what you mean. The only way to get over a fear is to force yourself to be exposed to it. Ill have that physiological reaction regardless of how nervous I am I think. I dunno, it's strange. I won't be that "nervous" psychologically, but still my body has a sort of inappropriate response to a threat that isnt actually there.

And yeah, rock climbing is awesome! I've been going quite a lot and I can feel my strength building.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:44 am

Anyone else really obsessed with lily Allen's "hard out here"?

Also she's gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:16 am

Is that a new song of her's? Haven't heard it yet.

Puh! Done with my EXAAAMMMS!! YEESS.
We celebrated the end of our studies here in england in a University Karaoke bar which was really good fun Cheers 

... and sang 99 Luftballons by Nena ROFL ... oh peer pressure what have you done to me Wink
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:33 pm

Aww congrats Dina!! I remember that day. It's glorious!!!

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 9:59 am

I dont know why it makes me irrationally mad when I see "addicting" written somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:18 pm

So I got a job. Wooooooo. Another pub but still, moneeyyyy.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Wooo! I'm rapidly running out of the money I made this summer. I don't want a job right now though~ focusing fully on grade 12. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:44 am

That's definitely a good idea. Put everything into this year for school.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:15 am

HAD A GOOD DAY ON PLACEMENTS TODAY!!

I GAVE AN INJECTION LIKE A BIG GIRRRRLLL.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:00 pm

Woo! smile Moving up~
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:20 pm

I fucking watched a surgery today!!!!!

Such an amazing experience man!! Love nursing.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:40 pm

That's so awesome smile. What kind of surgery was it?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:42 am

It was a gallbladder removal - keyhole surgery.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:08 am

How exciting smile. It's a common surgery right? I know quite a few people who had their gall bladder removed.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:25 am

Yeah it's a common/easy one smile

Our manager today on the ward randomly dropped to the floor and had an epileptic fit. It was intense.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:28 am

Oh man. That sounds intense. I don't know what I'd do. Were they okay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 31 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next