Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:51 pm

Good job Charlie, and congrats on the personal record for the season smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:29 am

That's great, Charlie! smile

Today I went to this event here about rural women and two girls came to me and ask me for my "autograph"! They do this kind of things because I'm a foreigner, the "natives" want to take pictures with me all the time. It's weird... but, anyway, she has my autograph now on her book. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:07 am

Well done Charlie! smile

Fame at last Isa! Sounds like fun Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:12 pm

Hello Wave 
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:28 pm

Long time no see^^ smile Hello~
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:52 pm

I disappeared into a theatre void for a long time smile
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:59 pm

How is that going? I've picked up on bits and pieces on twitter.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:33 pm

It's been going well! Lots of shows that have been a lot of fun! I got a chance to be in a production of Les Mis which was a dream come true smile
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:35 pm

That's awesome! smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:17 pm

Hi Shanna! Long time, no see! Well, that's not entirely true, I see you on fb all the time, but long time no speak!
How fun you got a dream come true with Les Mis! I've noticed you've been busy with theatre for a while now. Livin the life, eh? smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:00 am

It keeps me busy and happy. I'm doing a show now called Zombies From The Beyond that is a 50's science fiction spoof. It is ridiculous! How has everyone been? I see some stuff on FB and twitter but I know I miss lots of stuff.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:38 pm

I'm happy for you Very Happy

There's not been much going on here. Got a job for the christmas season, which is good. Finally getting somewhere in the hunt for a job, and even though it's short term, it helps with my continued job hunt, having more recent references. Plus I got offered the head position, so I'll be running things, as our employer isn't based here. So that is very good, and will look good on my resume that someone actually believed in me that much, even though I've been unemployed for some time now.
So I'm looking forward to start the job, do my very best, get a kick-ass reference, and hopefully soon get a permanent job smile

Other than that, today I celebrated with a much missed iced coffee that I as of today have lost 20 kg. It's almost unbelievable! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Lots of congratulations to you!!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:26 am

Hello Shanna! Awesome news about Les Mis!

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 Tumblr_inline_mfe1rkCc0w1r3mxc5

And awesome news on the job front and the diet, Lilly! So happy for you Thumbs Up 

Everything is okay here. I had a very nice weekend with my friends. We rented a house on the mountais. Lots of cheese and good wine. We were 12 people, so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:39 pm

Happy birthday, Han!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Thanks Charlie. smile

Great to hear you're all doing so well. I've been busy working etc. Been fun. Missed you all. X
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:16 am

Charles wrote:
I've never actually been to York. Apparently there's a really nice walled city there. How much longer are you there?
Yup it's a beautiful city! I love it!
I'll be here for another 4 weeks and have my language exam in in 2.

On a totally different note: Lilly, you backed the VM kickstarter as well, didn't you?
Did you hear the major discussion about the shirts being WAY too small? I'm starting to worry a bit Very Happy
Especially because I ordered a womens S and apparently these shirts could only be worn by 8 year old kids. NOOO! Very Happy

Got my shipping confirmation today but of course I wont be able to try it on until I'm back in Germany... well my sister will just have to try hers and if it's too snug, we'll stretch it as far as it goes Very Happy

Also: A happy belated birthday, Han!YAY
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:18 am

Thanks Dina smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:55 am

Dina wrote:

On a totally different note: Lilly, you backed the VM kickstarter as well, didn't you?
Did you hear the major discussion about the shirts being WAY too small? I'm starting to worry a bit Very Happy
Especially because I ordered a womens S and apparently these shirts could only be worn by 8 year old kids. NOOO! Very Happy
I did, and no, I have not heard about that.
That kinda sucks though, but worst case, you could always hang it on the wall or something?
I rarely wear t-shirts, and especially band t-shirts and such, so mine will probably just hang in the closet with my other ones. All I really care to get is the dvd anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:08 pm

Ahhhh Happy belated birthday Han Cheers 

Sorry i've been out of it for so long. Life has done a 180 on me.

MissLilly wrote:
I'm happy for you

There's not been much going on here. Got a job for the christmas season, which is good. Finally getting somewhere in the hunt for a job, and even though it's short term, it helps with my continued job hunt, having more recent references. Plus I got offered the head position, so I'll be running things, as our employer isn't based here. So that is very good, and will look good on my resume that someone actually believed in me that much, even though I've been unemployed for some time now.
So I'm looking forward to start the job, do my very best, get a kick-ass reference, and hopefully soon get a permanent job smile

Other than that, today I celebrated with a much missed iced coffee that I as of today have lost 20 kg. It's almost unbelievable!
Damn girl, congrats on the weight loss. That's a solid effort!!
And what's the job? Pretty cool you got offered the head position.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:10 pm

Charles wrote:
Quick update for anyone who still checks here... I got promoted on Tuesday. Lmao. 7 months into a 12 month final written warning. Hilarious.
Haha excellent news. By the sounds of your workplace you deserve a promotion.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:59 pm

What do you mean by your life has done a 180, Rosie?

And thanks, by the way. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:40 pm

Oh just that i'm way more social these days and I'm always busy it seems. I also found some gay friends haha. Woo! It was funny - i was walking to my Uni from the bus stop and on the way i see one of the girls from my course walk out of this building and i was like "oh do yo live here? (in Newtown- lesbian central)" and she said "yeah with my girlfriend" and I was like ahhhhhhh. I wouldnt have suspected her to be gay. But aaaaanyway, i have them now hehe. Also a gay guy friend at uni. My confidence has gone up quite a bit so there's all the good stuff that comes with that... Im also a little more motivated for uni and wanting to do nursing.
I try to stay off the net - tumblr and twitter mainly (except when PLL and LG are on)

My only issue is still my obsession with my old psychologist haha. I fucking cant get over her.

p.s. I also had a stalker for a while! which was scary.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:44 pm

Oh and I broke up with the boyfriend (which is unfortunate because he gave me Xanax which i use for speeches).

Oh yeah and i did 2 speeches pretty confidently!! Speeches are like my worst fear - which ive conquered (with the help of xanax and beta blockers BUT STILL)
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:27 am

Wow. All change eh? Glad you've found some gays to hang around with. smile Also, if you found that having a stalker was scary you should leave the psychologist alone... And taking beta blockers and/or xanex just to give a speech is a terrible idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 30 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next