Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:16 pm

Yes, you have to.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Charles wrote:
I'm going to see Rent tonight. So excited!!!

Charles wrote:
Went with my girlfriend, my sister and one of our friends from work. It was brilliant.
I'm soooooo jealous!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:58 am

Is anyone here like an expert hacker? haha

I want to look at someones facebook pictures but theyre on private. Is there any way around this without becoming that persons friend?

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:03 am

Hi guys! So slow here lately... I'm drowing with work. My three co-workers are on vacations (how did that happen?) and I'm alone with the boss doing my work and covering for the others... But at least I keep busy, which is also good.

Rosie, no idea. Maybe Span can help you. The real question is, who is the person you are stalking??? Cool
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:32 am

Morning guys. Sorry, I've not been about much lately. Been super busy with work and wedding stuff. I think every weekend in may is a hen do, dress fitting or actual wedding....

I have no idea Rosie sorry. I'm sure there is a way, if you're a hacker or something, but I would hope it's not easy!! Otherwise my painstakingly making that restricted access list on my account was a giant waste of time lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:32 am

Hhaha! yeah youd hope its not that simple..... Hrmm i'll find a way!!
http://fbprofileviewer.com/facebookprofileviewer ?? Idk
The person i'm FB stalking is one of my teachers at uni haha. I have a thing for older women.

Quote :
Morning guys. Sorry, I've not been about much lately. Been super busy with work and wedding stuff. I think every weekend in may is a hen do, dress fitting or actual wedding....
It's all part of the fun/experience though, right? I'm enjoying it (although i'm not organising anything, i'm just trying on pretty dresses tongue)
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:45 am

I've decided I want to become a "mental health nurse practitioner".
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:42 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Hhaha! yeah youd hope its not that simple..... Hrmm i'll find a way!!
http://fbprofileviewer.com/facebookprofileviewer ?? Idk
The person i'm FB stalking is one of my teachers at uni haha. I have a thing for older women.

hmm I think that site is either a) illegal or b) a phishing program designed to try and still your personal details. One to avoid I reckon.. I'm getting warning vibes from it.

Quote :
It's all part of the fun/experience though, right? I'm enjoying it (although i'm not organising anything, i'm just trying on pretty dresses tongue)

Yeah, it is part of the fun of it. That said organising something to keep 15 women, who don't all know each other, happy is a pain in the arse. As a general rule I find keeping just one woman happy a bit of a challenge lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:17 am

I tried the site tongue It was shit and my Norton blocked a virus. You called it!

Span_ski wrote:
Yeah, it is part of the fun of it. That said organising something to keep 15 women, who don't all know each other, happy is a pain in the arse. As a general rule I find keeping just one woman happy a bit of a challenge lol.
Yeahhh I don't envy that haha. That'd suck.

-------
Started talking to the one gay guy in my course at Uni. We spoke about musicals and Glee's lack of continuity within like 5 mins of conversation haha. I love him, he's funny and cynical.

Also omg guys. My uni has like their weekly (monthly?) magazine thing. Look at the cover of the latest one!! Our secret is out yahoo
Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 Photo12
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:20 pm

I'm being forced to go and see Hunter Valentine tonight...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:54 pm

Whats that?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:49 am

Is that a band? I've swear I've heard of that name before...
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:18 am

Yes. And they were in the last season of The Real L Word.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:21 am

Thought so I watched the Real L Word.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:31 am

They were a lot better than I expected too.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:10 am

Youtubing Ripleys Believe it or Not. Loved that show.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:03 pm

ugh work is stressing me out.

Also: HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? I was outside for only about 2 hours and I already have a light sunburn! ARGH!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:58 am

Here it's starting to get really hot during the day and it's not even summer yet. Had to turn on the AC yesterday, which is alarming considering it's only May. The temperature is supposed to get close to 40C this week!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:07 am

I'm envious! Feels like we skipped spring and summer and went straight to autumn over here. Summer really can't get here fast enough.

Though 40 degrees is a bit much.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:01 am

Jeez, 40.

Had my date with that guy today haha. Not worth discussing lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:03 pm

I've just come back from my sisters hen weekend in Brighton. I'm exhausted Laughing

It was good though smile
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:51 pm

How are you surviving this heat, Isa? I'd die... or melt - possibly both!!

Dina wrote:
ugh work is stressing me out.

Also: HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? I was outside for only about 2 hours and I already have a light sunburn! ARGH!

Yeah... now it's a truthful statement... Wink

It was a wonderful day though, we were jamming outside a bit and then a hobby-photographer came along and asked us, if it would be okay for him to take some pictures of us.
And we said "Sure, go on. Maybe you can e-Mail them to us if they're any good?" And he did. Cool guy! Here's one of them:

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 Bild10

I'm glad I have a long weekend from Thur-Sun ahead of me - I really just want to do nothing for a bit yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Span_ski wrote:
I've just come back from my sisters hen weekend in Brighton. I'm exhausted Laughing

It was good though smile
Yaaaaaay was there a male stripper? haha
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:00 am

Dina wrote:
How are you surviving this heat, Isa? I'd die... or melt - possibly both!!

To be honest, it's not that bad, probably because it's too dry, it doesn't feel that hot, even though it's 40C. It's weird.

It annoys me that sunsire is early already (around 5h30, I guess). It's make me wake up super early and then it's difficult to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:46 am

Span_ski wrote:

It was good though smile
Yaaaaaay was there a male stripper? haha

There was a naked butler (he had a small apron and a bow tie only) lol. Something along these lines. I'm not taking responsibility for that one though, the other bridesmaid my sisters best mate sorted it out.

The poor guy. He really thought he was in there with the bridesmaid too. He stayed and had a few drinks with us all and they were getting kinda flirty. Unfortunately for him though he didn't get lucky, she threw up and he got asked to go home... having had too many drinks to drive so had to get a cab.

That as the first night, thankfully it got progressively tamer throughout the weekend. Lovely weather for the weekend too smile

-------------------------

Back to work with a bang though today. Gorgeous weather and I've either been stuck in an office, or at the vet with my sisters cat (and he pissed on me lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 17 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next