Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers IV

Go down 
+17
Melissa
bored now.
Isa
Irashii
Shanna_
Ato
FluffyHats
Romee
Charles
Tuk17
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Sez
Mike`
cinco
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
cinco

cinco

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:52 am

Really liked what they did with this 'past Rachel' vs 'present Rachel' approach.

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:31 pm

I'm glad they put a lot of focus on Naya for the sneak peek this week... as they should it being a Santana centric ep, but as we know logic doesn't necessarily rule with glee Wink
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:15 am

Quinntana, Tina crushing on Blaine, Blaine crushing on Sam and also that weird Finn/Emma thing they are foreshadowing...
It's like season 2 all over again with the uncontrolled lust.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:29 am

Yes, I read some spoilers last night (probably an error lol)....

So RIB have decided to give Brittana shippers one last swift kick in the ovaries then? Well, it's all about Naya singing on my screen for me now anyway.

It would suck more to be a wemma fan right now I guess. At least brittana fans are prepared for this crap by now. #silverlinings
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:26 am

It's as if as soon as two characters start talking and hanging out with each other they have to become romantically inclined.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:55 pm

I haven't seen Glee but whaaaaat am I missing???

This looks like Santana is kissing Bo...
Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 Tumblr_mhvrraFVTG1qhzi2jo1_500
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Hahahah that's Elaine. Santana's "girlfriend".
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:02 pm

THIS GIRL IS ON FIYAAAHH. I can't. :'(
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:48 am

Ughhh apparently Brittana kiss too. And when i found out, i squealed. IT WONT GO AWAY.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:56 am

LOL It does look like Bo!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:38 am

So everything I've heard so far has sounded better than everyone was thinking right? Sounds promising smile

Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:27 am

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:44 am

Watching now.

The Rizzoli&Isles subtext reference lulz AND AFTERELLEN!

Santana to Sam: "And i didnt even have to lay out a line of cereal for you to find me" .... Burn.

Lol@Sam and Santana. They were all angry and then it goes straight into this soft emotional song. Hardcore, guys.

"Never"

hahahaha Finn and Emma kiss.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:55 am

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:06 am

The Brittana scene at the end.... sooo they over for good yeah?
Goodbye kiss, aww.

The whole Santana song/sequence at the end is really good.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:10 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
The Brittana scene at the end.... sooo they over for good yeah?
Goodbye kiss, aww.

They shuffle pairings constantly, so who knows? Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 1036251537
Maybe after the gazillionth shuffle they end up together again for a couple of episodes.

Last edited by cinco on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:12 am

Oh wowwwww how's Cora doin over at GF??

They actually did the whole Santana/Kurt/Rachel livign together in NY haha wow.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:13 am

Oh wowwwww how's Cora doin over at GF??

They actually did the whole Santana/Kurt/Rachel livign together in NY haha wow.

Finally! Way too late in the season but 'finally!'
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:20 am

I feel like Blina gets more screentime in one episode than Tike ever got.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:40 am

I don't get why they're writing Tina to like Blaine. That's just the stupidest thing in the world... Like shes been surrounded by homos for 3 years, does she not understand that Blaine will not like her back?? Jesus, these writers.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:49 am

I don't get why they're writing Tina to like Blaine. That's just the stupidest thing in the world... Like shes been surrounded by homos for 3 years, does she not understand that Blaine will not like her back?? Jesus, these writers.

I know. Same for Blaine's crush on Sam.
Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:14 am

I cried a little during GOF
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:24 am

Ugh, should I watch this show now? meh
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:59 am

Deal with it Isa, it's part of our curse Laughing

I want Quinntana next week.

look how cute my avi is
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:22 am

Deal with it Isa, it's part of our curse Laughing

noo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers IV
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next