Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cinco

cinco

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:12 am

I rewatched Nationals yesterday and it really felt as the end of Glee as we know it.
Could've been a great series finale also. (forget about 'Goodbye', that was one episode too many)
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:18 am

It does feel it's a new show, right? I have no idea what to expect.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:22 am

Isa wrote:
It does feel it's a new show, right?

Yep. As some sort of spinoff. Or two spinoffs combined.

Isa wrote:
I have no idea what to expect.

Two different series pushed together?
With the McKinley stuff feeling like 'Glee: The New Class'...

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 75124d209207753

...and the New York stuff being a bit like 'Smash'?

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 09da5b209207706

Last edited by cinco on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:24 am

That's fine. As long as they put Santana in glee/Smash I'm a happy bunny Laughing
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:34 am

I'm also gonna miss Naya's subtle background-acting during performances in the choir room.

(eg. Santana at 0:13)

Last edited by cinco on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:35 am

Choir room is not gonna be the same anymore.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:45 am

And Unique is gonna confuse casual viewers SO much. Wink

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 Tumblr_m9fd8fQLyB1qg25zco1_500
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:03 am

So glee tonight!!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:06 am

yahoo

Not really though...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:16 am

I'm excited. I'd be more excited if I didn't already know there was no Santana, but I am excited! yahoo

Don't think I'll stay up for the live stream though. Especially as its an hour later now I think?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:33 am

Eh, that one spoiler that gave a scene-by-scene recap has me kind of meh about this week. Excited for the Rachel stuff, couldn't care less about the McKinley stuff at this point. It's all going to be filler between the Rachel scenes for me. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:36 am

I have no idea what time it will be here, around 5am, I think?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:41 am

9pm EST. Shrug An hour later than whatever it was last year? yahoo
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:59 am

I'll be downloading it after since livestreams aren't working for me lately.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:30 am

I think it'll be like 2am or something for me. Way past my bedtime Laughing

I read that re cap thing too Mike... and I wish I hadn't. But the Rachel stuff sounds good!! I haven't listened to the songs either except Call Me Maybe, so I'm excited for that. Also proud of myself for showing at least some restraint Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:34 am

I definitely won't be staying up. Doesn't sound worth it and I've got work tomorrow and I have two hours of training tomorrow evening.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:43 am

Yep, not worth being knackered all day for that's for sure! Plus, watching it for the first time on a better quality download will be much more enjoyable smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:59 am

I think it's actually 6am here. Definitely not live streaming.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:55 am

So how was the episode?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:56 am

Decent
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:24 am

Who was in it and who wasn't?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:50 am

I thought this thread would be on fire this morning Laughing

I'm looking for a download now. I'm looking forward to watching it smile

I'd be interested to know what you guys think, those who have seen it already anyway.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:54 am

All I know is that it got decent reviews.

TV Guide: "Glee is off to a good start. Please let it last."
E! Online: "well-paced, entertaining and a solid beginning to what will surely be a closely watched season of Glee."
TVLine: "They managed to beautifully balance these dueling locations (New York and Ohio) in a way that never feels schizophrenic or jarring."
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:04 am

That all sounds very positive. I'm glad. I'll admit I was a little nervous. I'm still looking forward to watching it for myself in a little while.

I'm about a million times more excited to see the NY stuff than the Mckinley stuff though. I just can't help shift the feeling the choir room will feel flat Shrug It always takes a little while for me to get used to new characters too.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:09 am

Watching it now, and so far it's good. Fresh new faces are awesome lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next