Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuk17

Tuk17

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:00 am

Gimme gimme more gimme more gimme gimme more~~ music
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:57 am

Gimme More was really good, Call Me Maybe sounds awful with the layered and male voices. Haven't listened to the others.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:21 am

I never saw the last bunch of S3 episodes in a decent way, but now I did.
Wait what?!? In Saturday Night Gleever, did they really suggest that Brittany ate a bull testicle as well as a chicken testicle?!? *looks at who wrote the episode* Oh, no surprise there. meh

Prom-asaurus was funny, Props was touching and Nationals was epic.

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:25 am

I've only heard gimme more. I liked it, but I liked the original and as with the previous Britney songs they've done (except Toxic) they've played it pretty safe. Another gj by Heather though smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:48 am

Happy days people...

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 Tumblr_m9wszviAte1qerpqao2_500
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 Tumblr_m9yab700831qcm953o1_500

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:00 pm

lol omg
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:40 am

So what, we get more sex stuff?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:44 am

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 A2OXU2yCQAILseb
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:33 am

Oh that's cute!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:16 am

So Glee is back this week... seems weird somehow. Shrug

But I have to say it's going to be fun to be able to bitch about the show again. Not really sure what to expect though.

matthew hodgson
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:21 am

Yeah, I'm glad it's coming back. Not as excited as I have been for previous seasons but I am looking forward to it.

I think I read somewhere that Naya isn't in the premiere? I hope I've imagined that tbh. Does anyone know? I've been a little slack with the spoilers so far.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:14 am

I read that Santana will get a mention and that's it. No Naya in the actual episode.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:15 am

Boo Sad

Roll on episode 2 then Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:36 am

Sez wrote:
I read that Santana will get a mention and that's it. No Naya in the actual episode.

matthew hodgson
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:12 am

I think Brittany mentions what her and Santana "do" on skype Laughing
So yeah I'm looking forward to next week myself lol
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:25 am

Sad

The first episode in which Naya won't be present.
She was one of the few left who had been featured in every episode up until now.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:27 am

Ah well. At least they get a mention. I guess that's something.

An episode without Naya in it, does lose some excitement for me though. Santana is always a highlight for me in glee terms, but I guess with the size of the cast now, and the multiple locations etc, this is to be expected for a lot of the cast members for this season.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:32 am

With Mercedes and Finn probably not being in the first S4 episode either, are there actually characters left besides Rachel, Artie and Will who have been in every single episode?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:33 am

Sue? Shrug
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:35 am

Tina?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:40 am

Mike` wrote:
Sue? Shrug

Hasn't been in several episodes in the past. ('New York' for instance)

Span_ski wrote:
Tina?

Was not in 'The Spanish Teacher'.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:42 am

Ahhh yeah, good point. I totally forgot about the Spanish Teacher. Why wasn't she in that btw? Was Jenna sick or something?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:55 am

Span_ski wrote:
Ahhh yeah, good point. I totally forgot about the Spanish Teacher. Why wasn't she in that btw? Was Jenna sick or something?

I dunno. Though the Glee-forum had a thread about it at the time.

http://www.gleeforum.com/index.php/topic/29515-where-was-tina/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other examples:

Brittany and Mike not being in the pilot, Puck being in juvie during a few eps, Kurt not being in 'Comeback' and Quinn not being in 'Choke' if I remember correctly...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:04 am

Yeah, I'm thinking this season is going to be hard to watch...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next