Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:20 am

gotta go back to tranlsating. sigh. see you in a couple hours
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:42 am

I am rewatching the episode right now. Sober. God...

Glee I hate thee let me count the ways...

I don't wanna jump ship, I wanna to be dropped in the deepest, darkest part of the ocean....
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:19 am

This wasn't the most shocking episode in terms of things Brittany has done. Seriously, this was in character for her. It lines up with the outing on Fondue for Two. Either Brittany is as stupid as they imply or she is a puppet master that manipulates Santana into do what she wants. Either option isn't shocking in terms of this sex tape.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:23 am

Shanna_ wrote:
This wasn't the most shocking episode in terms of things Brittany has done. Seriously, this was in character for her. It lines up with the outing on Fondue for Two. Either Brittany is as stupid as they imply or she is a puppet master that manipulates Santana into do what she wants. Either option isn't shocking in terms of this sex tape.
not shoking but still disturbing. Santana should run away.

anyway, dialogue was cringeworthy but these two are still the cutest girls around. they're making my tumblr dash prettier than usual
Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 Tumblr_m2ola1YrH01r9svhdo1_1280
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:28 am

I do think Santana should run the other way from Brittany at this point. She really is as blinded by love as Rachel and it isn't healthy. They both need a wake up call.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:32 am

makes you wish all characters on Glee were single. They can't write a healty relationship to save their lives.
I mean, she's dating a toddler. It's basically child abuse.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:35 am

I really dont think I wanna watch this anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Yeah I only loved MTAW, IICHY, YSBD, NF and SA. The sex tape I was shocked. The bit I loved between Brittana was the 'i love you's'.

One more thing to say Tike dancing in MTAW so cute ^.^ smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:02 am

eli_ wrote:

btw I vote this for our new banner
Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 Tumblr_m2o1u3LyAC1qb3puzo2_500

Yeah, totally make this the new banner. tongue

Dina wrote:
Glee is done after S4.

probably

Shanna_ wrote:
She really is as blinded by love as Rachel and it isn't healthy.

I can relate to that though. Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 Undecided

Mike` wrote:
Awwww, the Pezberry in the promo was cute. Laughing

Some sweet Pezberry-moments during the last 6 eps would be cute.
Ending the season with a beginning of a sincere friendship between those two would be a good way to show how far both of them have come. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:00 am

cinco wrote:
Some sweet Pezberry-moments during the last 6 eps would be cute.
Ending the season with a beginning of a sincere friendship between those two would be a good way to show how far both of them have come. smile

And it would be a good start for a new season. But now I'm expecting Pezberry to be destroyed in season 4.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:26 am

Isa wrote:

And it would be a good start for a new season. But now I'm expecting Pezberry to be destroyed in season 4.

Or maybe they get closer because the amount of original S1-characters lowers. (wishful thinking)
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:39 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH yahoo

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Cool, I like that.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:48 pm

absoulutely love the harmonies
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Yeah I like that too smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:52 pm

The cheerios uniform distracts me a bit in the first half, as usual, but at least we get to see Naya in a dress in the end. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Awwwww, that was cute. Random as hell, and over-dramatic as always, but cute. I need some serious context, because I can't see Santana being all heartbroken over Whitney.

And Mercedes having a candle-lit vigil in her locker. hash
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:53 pm

Just wait, we'll find out Santana is a secret Whitney fan. Just like we'll find out she's a secret Selena Gomez fan. roll eyes
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Watched Glee just now. I remain unimpressed. Had to fast forward through quite a few songs, because I just really can't stand when men sing in such high pitched voices. Sounds absolutely awful.

I don't know what to think about the Brittana, so I'm just Shrug

That Wayne guy looked quite nice as a lady though, much more than what he did as a dude.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:48 pm

I still don't understand why a Whitney tribute (I know it's all recent) but.. still.. most of the people I know dont know more than 2 songs by her. Shrug she is really popular in the states I guess?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 am

mardou wrote:
she is really popular in the states I guess?

Wasn't she the Rihanna of the eighties? Wink
And The Bodyguard was pretty hyped in the early nineties.

mardou wrote:
I still don't understand why a Whitney tribute (I know it's all recent) but..

I think it's kinda cheap of them to milk it.
Also proves again how not layed out their long-term storywriting is as they can push in an extra tribute-episode while they actually should work towards a worthwhile ending for Glee as we know it.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:15 am

Loved the "How Will I Know" performance, very breathtaking and laidback smile
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:18 am

Wished they would also use "When You Believe", that duet Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey did for "The Prince of Egypt". (such an underrated animated movie)
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:50 am

cinco wrote:
I think it's kinda cheap of them to milk it.
Also proves again how not layed out their long-term storywriting is as they can push in an extra tribute-episode while they actually should work towards a worthwhile ending for Glee as we know it.

Yeah, that's so true. And I think a tribute to her right now seems fairly out of context.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:44 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next