Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:11 pm

can I add this here too? cause LMAO
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:55 am

ROFL

Those spoofs are GOLD!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:45 am

Guys, an awesome interview with Naya talking about Emmys n shit.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/race/emmys-2012-glee-naya-rivera-343190

Quote :
Television Academy ‏@PrimetimeEmmys
A big thanks to @NayaRivera for participating in our #Emmys promo shoot yesterday http://bit.ly/N8VC7E

OUR BABYYYY.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:53 am

That's great! Is there real buzz for Naya getting a nom?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:10 am

Well she's been participating in that kind of stuff, and THR has that article, so i guess so?

idk though, she's not as advanced and stuff as a lot of the other actresses.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:21 pm

So the Emmy nominations must have been a bit of a reality check for RM & Co eh?

Glad Dot got a nod though, just because I like her more than anything Shrug
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:34 am

I am so meh on Dot being nominated. I get that she's good actress, but I didn't enjoy her SL at all so...

Check out the other thread I just started, inspired by my thinking about what could have been if capable writers who actually gave a damn had written Santana's coming out SL. Everyone knows the potential was there, but alas. And who does Naya have to thank? Oh right, the guy she's dating. Awkward much?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:12 am

BTW everyone, Season 4 promo photos being shot today. Might give us a bit of insight into S4.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:32 am

I wants my Pezberry promo shots. It's unlikely we'll get Brittana ones, so yeah. (I imagine if they have the high school Gleeks do promo shots, they'd do one set while the NY-ers do a separate one)
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:42 am

Nice! I would like to see some pics. Maybe that will get me excited about s4.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:53 am

Mike` wrote:
I wants my Pezberry promo shots.

Pezberry friendship... so counting on that. Don't disappoint me, season 4!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:48 pm

With this show, we should never get excited. Never!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Lolll so much truth.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Anyone know when they'll be out?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:30 pm

The cast are calling these S4 Promo shoots, but FOX is saying: @nayarivera at the FOX Image Campaign shoot. #glee #FOXgallery (which idk what that is) ... So idk if that shows Santana in S4... but god i hope so, how sexy does she loooooook?? yahoo

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 Tumblr_m7l00oqZ2n1qkegrvo2_500
Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 Tumblr_m7kzzaGfzg1qapg62o2_1280
Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 12b981e0d45611e1be9812313804ece1_7
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:25 pm

Hottt!!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Nice shots! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:36 am

This is very nice, but I doubt it's something to do with Santana. I guess this is something for Fox itself?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:04 am

Yeah, probably. There's nothing in those pics that references Glee in any way.

Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:41 am

Brittany spoiler for s4:

Quote :
Heather Morris (Brittany)
What's ahead: Morris was also MIA at Fox's shindig but Brennan says Brittany will be in a strange position having to return to McKinley as a second-year senior after failing to graduate with a 0.0 GPA. "A lot of what that character goes through is that it's not the greatest thing to be a super-senior, it's not so super; she's in a strange position where she's not like the rest of the kids there but not able to move on," he says of the one-time class president who is now without her girlfriend, Santana (Naya Rivera), who graduated and went off to college. "She's stuck in a way and she's away from the person who has been a huge thing for her for two years now."

More for other characters here smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:21 am

Quote :
"She's stuck in a way and she's away from the person who has been a huge thing for her for two years now."

Sad

I will miss the dynamic of all the characters together.
They had such a great chemistry as a group.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:17 am

We will never again see Brittany and Santana sitting in the choir room together.
Dun dunnn.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:45 am

I hope they actually show her strugle, but they will probably just throw her with the others.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:31 am

Sez wrote:
Brittany spoiler for s4:

Quote :
Heather Morris (Brittany)
What's ahead: Morris was also MIA at Fox's shindig but Brennan says Brittany will be in a strange position having to return to McKinley as a second-year senior after failing to graduate with a 0.0 GPA. "A lot of what that character goes through is that it's not the greatest thing to be a super-senior, it's not so super; she's in a strange position where she's not like the rest of the kids there but not able to move on," he says of the one-time class president who is now without her girlfriend, Santana (Naya Rivera), who graduated and went off to college. "She's stuck in a way and she's away from the person who has been a huge thing for her for two years now."

More for other characters here smile

I glad for this news. I thought that they were keeping Brittany at McKinley just for jokes, and would just have her happy-go-lucky, without feeling any feelings a reasonably normal human person would feel repeating their senior year while the person they're in love with has graduated and is far away.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

S4 choir room... don't be fooled though, they are the actors clothes and Brittany is still in the hideous uniform.
Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 AyljfvYCMAARknx

Oh and Ian says to AfterEllen "there will be tons-a lot of Brittana in the fourth season" ... dunno whether or not to believe him.

Lea says ep 2, the Britney ep, will focus on Brittany...and it's "funny".... We're speculating that because Brittany misses her gf, she has her "stage catastrophe" and hallucinates Santana with her (for a duet possibly?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next