Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cinco

cinco

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:40 am

I hope the establishment of Pezberry friendship was some kind of hint that those two would have an intertwined path in season 4.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:14 pm

I am really hoping Santana leaves as much as I don't want Brittana to be separated. I still dont want to see Santana putting her dreams on hold just for Brittany..
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:59 am

Still thinking about this quote...

Quote :
"We had a meeting, and you know we've become like a family, and I said to them, 'Anybody who wants to stay on the show will stay on the show"

So they're all one big happy family in Murphy's mind.
But what about Dijon, Ryan? What about Dijon ?!?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Just watched the finale and just.... Bad words, bad words, bad words!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Fifty five minutes of boring, and five minutes of my absolute creys over my bb being in NYC finally, for real.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:41 pm

downloading now. Apparently it was crap lol
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:18 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Just watched the finale and just.... Bad words, bad words, bad words!

Jesus mother fucking christ on a cracker that was the biggest piece of bullshit I have witnessed. The writers are assholes. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:29 am

what in the world? That was the end....the "Rachel/Finn show"....I hated it. The whole episode was just stupid and messed up. I only enjoyed Gloria/Brittana breadstix scene and that's it...

One word: BAD!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:40 am

Well, I won't be DL'ing that ep. Haven't bought any songs from it yet either, and prob won't. Maybe YGWYG, but the rest were meh. YGWYG was kind of meh too, straight covers are kind of boring, but I really like that song.

The only really good thing about the ep was Finchel break-up and Rachel going to NYC, and Santana given the money to go to NYC too (though I don't like her having super!mommy, looks off considering her character).

Dianna should feel lucky to be free of Glee. She'll get movie roles (already has). And Amber has her record deal. I wonder if her album will come out before Naya's.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:15 pm

one of my coworkers after watching the episode: "Ryan Murphy is sooo heterophobic, obviously he had to break up all the straight couples but the gay ones are still together!"

oookay...?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:07 pm

That is an interesting take. Did Tike break up I just missed it? Or Wemma? Samcedes? I mean, I was drinking but I couldn't have been that drunk. Silly person.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:02 am

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:33 am

Sad there's no tour to keep us occupied for a chunk of the hiatus like last time.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:52 am

Yeah, that's pretty disappointing. I'm glad I actually made the effort to go last year now.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:57 am

Yeah me too smile

I actually think a tour this year would have taken the bitter edge off this season. I mean, they don't need a plot for the tour really so they couldn't have possibly screwed it up that badly? Or could they..... tongue

The cast need a break though I guess, it's been a ridiculous 3 years for them.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:19 am

Yeah, it must be so hard being relatively famous and relatively rich and actually have to work hard for it. ROFL
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:27 am

Yeah, having to work and go on tour during summer while so many others in the industry are enjoying their private beaches...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:43 am

Ha ha. Fair play . Lol
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:49 am

I should've gone to England to watch them perform last summer when I had the chance.
They're probably never gonna be on stage in that formation again. Sad
Although the lack of ballads in their tour program would've slightly disappointed me.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:26 am

Please, if you're that rich you can chase summer around the globe. Lol.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:35 am

I live in a country nearby England, it's not that expensive to get there. (I just have to cross the water) tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:43 am

I didn't mean you dude! I was talking about your famous people and their private beaches. Lol.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:53 am

Haha, oops.

Also... chasing summer sounds tiresome. And it also sounds tiresome for those famous people.
They want their summer on a platter right in their backyard. Wink
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:39 am

Just turned on the TV and there's glee re-runs on. It's Original Song and Trouty Mouth still makes me laugh out loud Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:27 am

Span_ski wrote:
Just turned on the TV and there's glee re-runs on. It's Original Song and Trouty Mouth still makes me laugh out loud Laughing

I always lose it when she sings the "Froggy Lips" part. It's her gestures during the song that really put the icing on the comedy cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next