Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Isa wrote:
Santana should have a crush on her!

But that's not gonna happen, obviously...

Santana's probably not even gonna meet her. Kate Hudson's character will be in NYC and Santana be stuck in lame old Lima.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:57 pm

More on Kate Hudson

Quote :
Who will they play, what will they do? Well you see… uh… we don’t actually know. The only information Fox is releasing at this time is that Hudson has joined the cast for a six-episode arc, though Chris Colfer told Kelly Ripa this morning on Live! that she would be playing a “mentor of sorts” to Blaine in the new season. Parker, too, will have a multi-episode arc.

Ugh, Blaine. meh
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Isa wrote:
Santana should have a crush on her!

But that's not gonna happen, obviously...

Santana's probably not even gonna meet her. Kate Hudson's character will be in NYC and Santana be stuck in lame old Lima.

Really? Evil or Very Mad

Apparently, Hudson is playing a mentor of sorts to Blaine.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:59 pm

Why would Blaine need a mentor? Anyways, sounds boring.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Well on a positive note... blaine will be in lima, and by the sounds if it so will kate, so maybe if santana stays we'll get the crush lol??

Maybe.... Just maybe
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Glee Cast Superlatives

Loved Vanessa and Heather Laughing

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 Tumblr_m411r823ob1qgmqqpo6_r2_250

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:07 am

Isa wrote:
Glee Cast Superlatives

Loved Vanessa and Heather Laughing

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 Tumblr_m411r823ob1qgmqqpo6_r2_250

Thumbs Up

Tee hee!! I liked that! I guess they'll release another one over the next week or so too, to drum up interest until the end of the season. smile

Also, there's some spoilers or rather speculation regarding who's going to stay and who's going to leave etc in this

Who's going to leave glee

I pretty confident from what Naya has been saying that Santana's a definite for next season, but I have no idea where? My gut is telling me NYC though.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:29 am

Well, no chance of me watching it real time when the day and time changes. Although, depending on how much of a train wreck it is that might be a good thing. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:41 am

Lol.. good point mate! That said, who knows what time zone I'll be in?? lol

There's some spoiler about Rachel leaving for NYC without Finn (I wish this was true, but there'll be some sort of retcon over the break no doubt)

Anyway.. if you care to have a look

Glee finale filming
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:44 am

Oh how I wish Finn would just fall into a black hole and never be seen again.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:45 am

I can only do it every third Tuesday (well, Wednesday morning) as it is because I have Wednesday off. But once it's on Thursday I'll have to watch it on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:26 am

Another Britney Spears tribute for S4

More:

Quote :
In other Glee news, Chris Colfer let it slip today on Live! With Kelly that the newly announced guest-star Sarah Jessica Parker would be playing Kurt’s mentor on the fourth season. EW has now learned that Kate Hudson, the other big star set for a Glee arc next season, will be playing a similar mentor-type role to Rachel Berry (Lea Michele). Hudson’s role will have her singing but will also be very dance-heavy, which the actress should be able to easily handle as evidenced by her performance in the movie musical Nine.

Some confusing information regarding Hudson and SJP, but I guess this makes more sense than Hudson being Blaine's mentor.

Still nothing on Naya/Santana tho. Sad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:32 am

Naya / Santana is always the last one we find out about though unfortunately. They hadn't even mentioned her future until a couple of episodes ago, which was really late into the season.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:35 am

There was this though:

Naya Rivera: Gloria Estefan Plays a 'Supportive' Mom

Quote :
With cast members heading to New York and some staying put in Lima, Rivera reveals she doesn't have a preference in terms of where she'd like to see Santana go -- if the cheerleading scholarship Brittany so kindly helped to arrange doesn't pan out.

"Santana just wants to be a star; she definitely will be pursuing that," Rivera says. "The big question is, is the University of Louisville big enough for Santana? I don't have a preference as long as I'm still involved with the show, which I am, in any capacity."
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:53 am

Let's face it, even if the exact storylines for the characters (KH, SJP and even Naya) came straight from RM's mouth we still couldn't take it as gospel.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:58 am

Charlie wrote:
Let's face it, even if the exact storylines for the characters (KH, SJP and even Naya) came straight from RM's mouth we still couldn't take it as gospel.

ROFL

Very true!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:58 am

Isa wrote:

And take Will and Blaine with him.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:08 am

lulz
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:53 am

Like in those old sitcoms in which cast-members just disappeared and nobody mentioned them ever again.

Not like Glee ever did something like that...

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 Thumbnail

So his Glee-wikia mentioned Santana being his ex-girlfriend.
When was that ever brought up???

http://glee.wikia.com/wiki/Matt_Rutherford
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:59 am

Who's that? *bursts out laughing hysterically*
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:01 pm

It was never brought up, but at the end of Mash-Up when the guys choose Glee over football, she hugs him and Brittany hugs Mike so it was just assumed those were relationships. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:01 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Isa wrote:

And take Will and Blaine with him.

That would be the best thing ever! yahoo
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:05 pm

Mike` wrote:
It was never brought up, but at the end of Mash-Up when the guys choose Glee over football, she hugs him and Brittany hugs Mike so it was just assumed those were relationships. Laughing

haha
how random

hugging = dating

good to know

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 Thumbnail
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:07 pm

Just, no to the mental image.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:07 pm

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next