Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cinco

cinco

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:14 pm

It's the black hole they are sad about.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:22 pm

cinco wrote:
Like in those old sitcoms in which cast-members just disappeared and nobody mentioned them ever again.

Not like Glee ever did something like that...

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 Thumbnail

So his Glee-wikia mentioned Santana being his ex-girlfriend.
When was that ever brought up???

http://glee.wikia.com/wiki/Matt_Rutherford

They always used to pair them together for the dances. Glee season 1 is repeated in the afternoons here, so if I'm in and not doing something else I get to catch it sometimes these days.

To the best of my knowledge though, it was never mentioned that they were any kind of item?

cinco wrote:
It's the black hole they are sad about.

lulz
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:26 pm

Meh, his being Santana's gay beard at some point in time is generally accepted fanon. Shrug Laughing
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:32 pm

Brittany must have dated him one time or another. (her conversation with Kurt about how much it meant for her to have 'a perfect score' regarding the football team)

(So does this mean she and Finn also...??? )
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Mike` wrote:
Meh, his being Santana's gay beard at some point in time is generally accepted fanon. Shrug Laughing

Oh yeah, for sure. Like I said, they were always paired up together. It was just never explicitly mentioned. Or more likely some reference to it was edited out and the writers forgot. Laughing

cinco wrote:
Brittany must have dated him one time or another. (her conversation with Kurt about how much it meant for her to have 'a perfect score' regarding the football team)

(So does this mean she and Finn also...??? )

Yes, probably. Shrug

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:06 pm

I was looking at some Fringe pics and I found this. Jenna looks terrific.

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 537755_10150822210338668_15576613667_9830598_747589261_n
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Is that Dawsons Creek guy?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Yeah, Pacey. He is on Fringe now.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:29 pm

"Now"... for the last four years.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Cool smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:10 pm

I don't even care about the rest of the graduation episode after this:

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 Tumblr_m43f28n6mC1r85mnyo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:27 pm

Brittany crying in that promo Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 Tumblr_m43fnaZYw51qeh72wo1_500

Sad
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:25 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:04 am

It really sucks that she's standing with the juniors while her fellow classmates are singing to her. Really disappointed there was no storyline about why she was failing (except during Prom asaurus)
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:07 pm

We know why she's failing- the writers have made her too dumb. What would've have been nice is a SL about how she and Santana felt about her failing, or you know, a conversation about it.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:11 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
We know why she's failing- the writers have made her too dumb. What would've have been nice is a SL about how she and Santana felt about her failing, or you know, a conversation about it.

Yeah that's what I would have loved to have seen..
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:43 pm

Just sat down to re-watched last nights episodes smile . Including Nationals which I missed pretty much all of. Good times! smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:11 pm

I forgot to download it! Still haven't seen the last part of Nationals. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:21 pm

Glee welcomes Gloria Stefan

This is underwhelming at this point. The good thing is, do I see Santana not wearing the cheerios uniform in a scene with Gloria? yahoo

Oh here:

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 Tumblr_m44pi2yFQC1qk06uvo1_r3_500
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:25 pm

From Ausiello:

Quote :
Question: Do you have any news on any Santana/Brittany romance on Glee? —K. Patton
Ausiello: Yes, but it’s not necessarily good news. The lovebirds encounter a major roadblock in next week’s finale. Hint: The fit hits the shan at a pre-graduation dinner at Breadstix that’s attended by Santana, Brit and one Dame Gloria Estefan.

Quote :
Question: We all know the Big Three are coming back on Glee. But how about revealing if Dianna Agron, Mark Salling, Amber Riley, Heather Morris and Harry Shum are back, and if so, in what capacity? Regular or guest star? I adore Quinn, Puck, Mercedes, Brit and Mike, so show some love for us and let us know their status…. pretty please! —Cindy
Ausiello: I’m fairly certain Morris will be back as a series regular. The rest are… um, I’ll get back to you on that.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Either that questioner meant to say Big FOUR or they're a Santana hater.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Awwww

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Isa wrote:
Glee welcomes Gloria Stefan

This is underwhelming at this point. The good thing is, do I see Santana not wearing the cheerios uniform in a scene with Gloria? yahoo

Oh here:

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 Tumblr_m44pi2yFQC1qk06uvo1_r3_500

Gloria is teeny! Like me!!

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Either that questioner meant to say Big FOUR or they're a Santana hater.

Maybe Cory isn't going to NY after all? Maybe they really did read Cora's fic and Santana is moving in with Hummelberry? Laughing ok.. long shot

Alas Jugz.. I think you're probably right, and I'm hoping he meant big four.

Isa wrote:
Awwww

Damn you Dianna for bringing tears to my eyes within 90 seconds.

That vid is super sweet though.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:35 am

There's loads of stuff come out in the past 24 hours... loads of spoilers which I'll put up shortly...

There's another one of these been released though, I do like these funny little clips smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next