Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sez

Sez

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:34 am

My second favourite episode of the season (Saturday night Glee-ver tongue). Alot of Brittany for the first 15mins which I loved Very Happy

TMBA was amazing, now I know why Naya apparently cried :') and the way she looked at Brittany was breathtaking tongue

RM is a good writer for Brittany episodes. I love it.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:59 am

Wait what... the flashdance videoclip from Props is already available?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4aWYNRphY8&feature=relmfu

I love that song! I love their performance!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:45 pm

cinco wrote:

That gives me so many feelings.
I used to dance to that song as a kid in the living room and it was what made me begin with ballet I love you
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:00 pm

Yay Tina spotlight Very Happy that's all I'm saying Very Happy The song is amazing too smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:25 pm

It was up right after the ep aired. It looks like Rachel passing the torch to Tina which makes me all kinds of happy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:51 pm

cinco wrote:

Everytime I think I'm out they pull me back in! yahoo

That was awesome! I love that song more than I realized Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:59 pm

Just saw the episode. It was fun, especially the whole thing about Blaine's hair. So over the top and ridiculous as Glee in its best moments. Take My Breath Away was really good too. I which there were better transitions to the songs though. One moment you have a random Sue/Becky scene and then it cuts to Rachel singing Big Girls Don't Cry. Makes no sense.

Everything about Quinn/Joe/Finn was painful, but overwall this episode was much better than previous ones.

Shanna_ wrote:
It was up right after the ep aired. It looks like Rachel passing the torch to Tina which makes me all kinds of happy!!!!

It does look like that. Good for Tina/Jenna.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Caught up on the most recent episode last night. I was happy with it. Loved Santana's wink in response to Brit's I <3 U. Wish we could have an actual conversation but at least there was nothing particularly offensive in the episode. Lol.

Also, Sue's dance to TWMYB made me chuckle. Annoyingly, I actually liked LYLALS. And I really, really liked TMBA.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:37 am

They always talk through the stuff I like. First Rory and Sugar in "Heart" during 'Cherish' and now Finn and Rachel during 'Take My Breath Away'. Sad
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Just read that Glee might move to Thursdays next season. I can't copy and paste the link tho.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:27 pm

I'm excited if there is a move. The later time would be beneficial to the show.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Yeah, back to the 9PM slot could only help as far as not having to please tweenys/not offend them/try and teach them things.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:48 pm

A 9pm slot would make excited.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:47 am

I'm all for a later shout slot!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:49 am

It's been confirmed! That is good news.

Quote :
It was also announced that GLEE, the award-winning cultural phenomenon, will move this fall to Thursdays (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), following all-new installments of Simon Cowell’s THE X FACTOR (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT). THE X FACTOR returns for Season Two with two new judges, who will join Cowell and L.A. Reid on the world’s largest search to award one global superstar or music group a $5 million record contract.

FOX ANNOUNCES PRIMETIME SERIES FOR 2012-2013 SEASON
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:40 am

Laughing More guest-stars!

Quote :
KATE HUDSON AND SARAH JESSICA PARKER TO GUEST-STAR IN THE FOURTH SEASON OF “GLEE” ON FOX

To kick off GLEE’s fourth season, Golden Globe Award winner and Academy Award nominee Kate Hudson will join the cast in a six-episode arc. Additional details about her character and storyline will be released at a later date.

In her first return to television since “Sex in the City,” Emmy Award-winning actress and fashion icon Sarah Jessica Parker will guest star in the fourth season of GLEE. Additional details about her character and storyline will be released at a later date, as GLEE prepares to move this fall to a new night and time on Thursdays (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), following THE X FACTOR (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

I really like Kate Hudson though. Drool
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:04 am

Both of them are good actresses, so I'm not opposed to them being on for actual plots. They do a good job with their teacher guest stars, it's everyone else who sucks. Laughing Gwyneth, Ricky, and that girl who played Brenda Castle.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:06 am

I agree on Kate Hudson. *starts daydreaming*
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:10 am

I feel for Kate Hudson's career though. A six-episode arc in Glee can't mean good for her. She is struggling.

But I do agree, Mike. It could be good.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:13 am

On topic! Laughing

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 122879-Kate_Hudson
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:18 am

Drool
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:25 am

Santana should have a crush on her!

But that's not gonna happen, obviously...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:36 am

The whole cast should have a crush on her... Hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:55 am

Yay for SJP and Kate Hudson for S4. Not exactly %100 happy with new timeslot since it clashes with other shows for me :/
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Isa wrote:
Santana should have a crush on her!

But that's not gonna happen, obviously...

Laughing

Charlie wrote:
The whole cast should have a crush on her... Hehehe.

It's clear that you two are definitely in favour of the new addition to the cast ROFL

Also, you haven't already seen it.. promo for tomorrow.

All I think when I watch this is, that I'd happily eat a bad burrito if I knew it was going to be Naya helping me get better... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next