Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:27 am

cinco wrote:
Isa wrote:
Glee needs to reinvent itself in season 4 to have any chances of a season 5. I can't trust these writers so I don't really see a season 5 happening right now.

They should lock those writers in a hotel for a few weeks and force them to make a carefully constructed story-structure for S4.

They should just get new writers. Preferably ones who have watched the show before and have some writing talent.

Unfortunately I really don't think locking all of that arrogance in one hotel for any length of time will help.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:28 am

Isa wrote:
I still find hilarious when I remember the Glee was supposed to get back to basics for season 3. Laughing

Yeah. Back to basics. Only one tribute episode. Less focus on special guest stars...
Which other fake promises did they make?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:04 am

Span_ski wrote:
Yeah, I like Dianna, but they've messed up Quinn so badly with the 10+ personalities they've given her, I'm looking forward to seeing Dianna in something else Shrug

I hope she stars in more movies, I loved her in "I Am Number Four" smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:45 am

*big, massive eye roll*

No storyline to show why a character isn't graduating when there's a storyline for another character trying to graduate, failing the test taht is his 'only chance' and still getting to graduate. Ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:07 am

Charlie wrote:
*big, massive eye roll*

No storyline to show why a character isn't graduating when there's a storyline for another character trying to graduate, failing the test taht is his 'only chance' and still getting to graduate. Ridiculous.

Exactly how I feel with this...stupid bored

EDIT: What Makes You Beautiful video and Brittana is Thumbs Up I love you

Here
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:04 am

Sez wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Yeah, I like Dianna, but they've messed up Quinn so badly with the 10+ personalities they've given her, I'm looking forward to seeing Dianna in something else Shrug

How was that movie? I read mixed commentaries and never watched it.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:23 pm

cinco wrote:
Sez wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

How was that movie? I read mixed commentaries and never watched it.

I'd give it a 8.5/10, some of it was confusing but overall it was awesome, had my eyes glued on the screen the whole time smile
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:09 pm

The songs are up for Prom-a-saurus. Here

Found this hilarious on tumblr about ILYLALS:

911: What's your emergency?
Me: Santana loves Brittany like a love song
911: What was that?
Me: And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat

tongue
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:16 pm

I don't like any of the songs this Friday >.<
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Eh, WMYB and LYLALS are both good IMO. And the start of Big Girls Don't Cry.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Sez wrote:
The songs are up for Prom-a-saurus. Here

Found this hilarious on tumblr about ILYLALS:

911: What's your emergency?
Me: Santana loves Brittany like a love song
911: What was that?
Me: And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat

tongue

This part of the song put a smile on my face. I can't help it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:33 am

Dina wrote:
I don't like any of the songs this Friday >.<

I'm not a fan of the whole Selena Gomez/Ke$ha/One Direction/Taylor Swift-choices but inbetween there is "Take My Breath Away" and that performance just sounds wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:11 am

I almost dozed off during "Take my Breath away"... not gonna lie tongue

Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:26 am

I always loved that song. I think at some point during the first season I kinda hoped that they would cover it one day or another.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:27 am

I cant stop listening to "Take My Breath Away". I regret nothing tongue
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:42 am

Take My Breath Away is gonna be this year's Jar Of Hearts.
Go Santana! Go wheelchair-girl! tongue
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:39 pm

gloria estefan is lovely!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:14 am

So I take it the ep's worth a look right? I didn't go for the livestream but I'm downloading at the moment, and should be good for it shortly.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:16 am

So was "Take My Breath Away" so emotional as Dianna stated?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:31 am

Yeah, the ep was actually decent; it had a similar feeling to last year's prom episode, without the Karofsky. Some nice references to last year's prom as well (Artie brings up spiking the punch, and there's a brilliant close-up of Kurt's face as Figgins announces a second year of a write-in prom queen candidate).

Admittedly I muted my TV for the Joe/Quinn scene, can't stand their stuff. I nearly forgot it existed though already, so it wasn't very long.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:03 am

I really enjoyed the episode. You could tell it was a RM episode. He writes a great Brittany.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:34 am

agreed Britt was hilarious. For Glee standards a very good episode
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:34 am

Glad to hear it wasn't bad. I'll download it later.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:55 am

Yeah I enjoyed this episode overall smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:02 am

Watched the ep, and yep enjoyed it smile The Puck and Becky thing seemed to come out of nowhere, but other than that good fun. I would have liked an actual Brittana scene, but you know, can't have everything Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next