Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Cat thread

Go down 
+10
Span_ski
Phyxrak
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Charles
eli_
Mike`
MissLilly
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

The Cat thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:24 am

I need cat advice.
Santana is impossible at night. When we got her my sister used to take her for a walk or give her a snack every time she woke up, and now she won't have it any other way. She sleeps a few hours and then she wakes me up, and if I try to ignore her she turns into Snix. She jumps on forniture and throws stuff on the floor, she sneak under my sheets and wails like she's being murdered until I get up and take her for a walk to the bathroom. When she hear someone moving in the house she runs to the door and rattles it, and my house doors are really old so I'm always afraid she's going to unhinge them and get squashed Crying or Very sad
And she's supposed to be on a diet but when I don't give her food at night she finds my books and notebooks and nibbles the pages Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:19 am

Maybe she is bored at night when everybody is sleeping? You could perhaps try and hide some snacks for her, so she has to work a little to get to them. Maybe that'll keep her busy and entertained enough to not tear your room apart at night.

Or just have a little food and water available for her?
Or maybe she's the kind of cat that needs to be outside at night?

I don't really know though. When Lilly and Tessa were young they used to climb the curtain up to a little shelf that was above it, and then jump down on me continously until I woke up. But they were happy to just have me awake, and then they went to sleep, those buggers Laughing
They stopped doing it when I moved to my own apartement, and they were free to walk about the house at night, and not be locked in my room Shrug
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:20 am

I'll have to leave the cat food can open, I guess. It smells so much, though, my room is going to have that nasty cat smell from here to eternity.
My grandma says I should put her in her cage for the night, but I can't do that, it's cruel Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:24 am

Yeah, putting her in a cage would be cruel. Cats are night animals, they can't help it if they're bored and have energy to spend, poor things.
Does she not eat dry food? That doesn't smell so bad as the wet food does.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:26 am

The Cat thread - Page 5 422173_341334752579322_236124369767028_1016982_620374728_n

So true! Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:39 pm

She only eats this stuff
The Cat thread - Page 5 Cat%20sterilised
Because she's spoiled like that. And it still smells bad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:41 pm

I can't say I've ever thought my cats food have smelled bad, and I've been through a lot of different ones, because she's such a picky eater. Right now I have both Iams and Royal Canin here, stuck my nose in both to smell it and Shrug

But I guess after almost 9 years I'm immune to any such smells.
I'm sure soon you won't notice it either Wink
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:09 pm

Look at this! Look at this!
The Cat thread - Page 5 Tumblr_m0ehsfiJ2N1qdlh1io1_250
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:13 pm

ROFL

Too funny! lulz
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:17 pm

That is very very very funny!!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:47 pm

The Cat thread - Page 5 Tumblr_m0ehsfiJ2N1qdlh1io1_250

hehe
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:51 pm

One of my cats had a tick yesterday that we had to try and get out with tweezers. I hope we got the whole thing out. It was gross.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:38 pm

The Cat thread - Page 5 Liltre10

Lilly is enjoying her new cat tree thingy! Her favorite activity is to sleep on it, or just lie there and keep an eye on what I am doing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:51 pm

LOL Lilly (or should I say Celia now?), that's huge!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:24 pm

Lol, I know! But I've always wanted one. And just the best for my baby, right? Very Happy

( and I don't know. It's just as weird for me to be called Celia on here, as it is for you to call me that Laughing As long as you can remember to call me Celia in real life, I guess Wink )
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:05 am

The Cat thread - Page 5 428616_347429715303159_236124369767028_1031972_825525370_n

Cuuuuuute!!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:59 am

LOL last night I was so tired she couldn't wake me up. So she sat next to my head and patted my face until I paid attention. Like *pat pat* sweetheart, isn't it time for my walk?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:59 pm

This commercial made me lol, and it has a kitty in it-

Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:49 am

The Cat thread - Page 5 Animated-snow-cute-cat
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:47 pm

A couple of hours ago San burst into my room doing this weird frantic dance. I tried to calm her down to see what was the matter, and turns out she has an old wax strip glued to her paw. The little beast managed to get past the lid on the bathroom waste bin.
It took me 10 minutes to calm her down enough to get the thing off, and when it did, of course quite a handful of hair came away too! Laughing she looked at me in horror, and now she's in a corner sulking and licking her paw
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:19 pm

Aww, poor thing!!

Guess it was funny to watch though! Laughing Those cats get into all sorts of business.

Lilly once managed to get her head stuck in the handle of a plastic bag and ran around in full panic. And after that I had to struggle quite a bit to get her to stop peeing on plastic bags. That was probably her "revenge" or something Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Plastic bags scares me, they always seem so fascinated with them. I'm always afraid she's going to eat one or get choked.
At least Lilly doesn't play with them anymore, I guess?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Oh, no, she doesn't play with them anymore. But she's still super interested when I come home from shopping, and sticks her head in them to smell what it is I have brought home, and she'll hang around my legs until I have unpacked, probably to see if I got something good for her smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Sometimes I feel like my cat is a peeping tom. Like I'll be in the bath all relaxed and soaking and I'll look up and their she is. Sitting up high just staring at me. She's a total creeper about it.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Sometimes I feel like my cat is a peeping tom. Like I'll be in the bath all relaxed and soaking and I'll look up and their she is. Sitting up high just staring at me. She's a total creeper about it.

The Cat thread - Page 5 Funny-gifs-creepy-cat-is-watching-you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cat thread
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next