Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Sports Thread

Go down 
+9
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Dina
Mike`
Phyxrak
mardou
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:20 am

I think it was about time we had one smile!

I'm going to see River Vs Qulimes today!! Super excited yahoo bounce Soccer
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:25 am

This is how little I know about football - I've never even heard of those teams. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:36 am

yahoo

Best thread ever! Laughing

I wish I could go to see football again. How I miss my hometown and our team. Football here in Brasilia is ridiculous.

I wonder what kinda of sports I'll be able to watch in Pakistan... Cricket? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:51 am

Yeah, cricket I think?? Although, I think Pakistan had to play their last matches against England in Dubai though for safety reasons??

That's ok though, you're more than welcome to come visit if they play any more matches there smile!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:03 am

Span_ski wrote:
Yeah, cricket I think?? Although, I think Pakistan had to play their last matches against England in Dubai though for safety reasons??

That's ok though, you're more than welcome to come visit if they play any more matches there smile!!

Sounds great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:57 pm

River 0- Quilmes 0. We were really close to score but.. nothing Shrug
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:47 pm

These are not sports I understand. I fail at life.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Isabela wrote:

I wish I could go to see football again. How I miss my hometown and our team. Football here in Brasilia is ridiculous.

wich teams are from brasilia?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:55 pm

I'm not sure? I think Gama and Brasiliense. Definitely not first division, maybe 2nd, probably 3rd.

People here root mainly for Rio's team, especially Flamengo and Vasco.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:08 pm

buuuuu vasco da gama and flamengo both suck!

edit: I actually don't think there is at least one team from brazil that I like Shrug

Last edited by mardou on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Yes, I hate them. I actually hate them all, except for Gremio, of course. Laughing

The Sports Thread 2
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Hey Pilar! Tomorrow Gremio will play River Plate... from Sergipe! It's the first round of the Brazil Cup.

Laughing Here's their shirt:

The Sports Thread River-plate

Calcinha preta means "black panties"!?!?! yahoo
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:23 pm

aaaawww a brazillian club founded as a tribute to us! I guess that's what happened when you're big Laughing
River won today. 2-0.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:26 pm

BYEBYE PEYTON MANNING TROLOLOL.

Goodell's gonna punish the Saints all the way back to the fans with bags on their heads, and the Colts can back to making me happy with their sucking. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Messi has just scored 5 goals in a match.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:37 pm

I was just watching this. He is really incredible! And it wasn't just any match, but Champions League! yahoo
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:41 pm

he's unbelievable!! yahoo the 3rd goal was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:39 pm

boca fluminense tonight. I wish they both lost but its techinally impossible. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:56 pm

I'm watching Chelsea x Napoli. Exciting game! Chelsea just scored in the extra-time.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:15 am

Come on Everton!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:18 am

I don't know if it's just the hair, but I like Fellaini:

The Sports Thread _45769092_fellaini466c
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:23 am

Yeah he's not having the best game but I do too.

Random, but I had an ex bf with hair like that.... A very long time ago mind.... Lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:34 am

LOL...

I feel this hair should be really uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Great interview with the doctors that helped Fabrice Muamba after he collapsed during a match.

The guy is recovering. Good news. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:01 pm

We won!!!! We won!!! We're going to wembley!!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sports Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sports Thread   The Sports Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sports Thread
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next