Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Cat thread

Go down 
+10
Span_ski
Phyxrak
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Charles
eli_
Mike`
MissLilly
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

The Cat thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:29 pm

that sounds so sweet, I want to do it too...!
on my way to become a pro old cat lady
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Then you should! smile

The Cat thread - Page 4 Cat-Lady-2
Pro old cat lady Laughing

cat
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:42 pm

wow, it's like seeing myself in 40 years...
no comment
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:25 pm

So I finally managed to get my cat to be mellow enough to take a picture. She looks like she has a mini bald spot but it's really just her giant ears.

The Cat thread - Page 4 407303_10150563459291953_532046952_9334022_646541192_n
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Awwwwwwww, she looks just like my old cat when he was a kitten! I love you

All-black is such an adorable colour on cats, far better than Calico or all-white. Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Shanna, you're right, she really looks like mine! Bald spot and all.
I'm afraid San is turning red though, her sides look redder every day Laughing

calico cats are really pretty btw
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
So I finally managed to get my cat to be mellow enough to take a picture. She looks like she has a mini bald spot but it's really just her giant ears.

The Cat thread - Page 4 407303_10150563459291953_532046952_9334022_646541192_n

Cuuuuutie I love you
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:50 pm

So, I just ordered this for my little furry friends:

The Cat thread - Page 4 Cat-xlarge-grey

Can't wait to get it!! Always wanted one of those huge scratching post thingie asd

Oh bother, the whole thing was one picture, and not just the top one. Ah, whatever..
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:11 pm

I want one too! Crying or Very sad but they're so damn expensive...!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:26 pm

It's quite reasonable prices on ebay though. With shipping it's still less than half of what it would cost would I buy it in a pet store here.

This one is about 125 euros with shipping and all smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Oooo maybe I should order one for the boys (my sisters little cats) when I get back???

It's her (so their kinda by default) birthday when I get back. I already have a gift for her sort off, so this would be a nice addition I think.. Plus she just decorated, so it may help them preserve the house a little longer Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:38 pm

You should! For you it's even cheaper as well! Just £47 or something, because you don't need to pay the crazy shipping that I have to pay to get it across the pond tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:40 pm

I think I will Lilly Very Happy!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Very Happy

A photo of Simba and Lilly together. Slowly becoming friends! Not quite there yet, but Lilly is becoming very tolerant, even when he is up close to her. No hissing at all. Thumbs Up

The Cat thread - Page 4 Kattan10

Lol, they're looking super depressed, but I was waving my feet to get them to face forward, and this was the best I could do Laughing

Simba is slowly driving me crazy with his meowing though. Lilly almost never makes a sound at all because she can't meow ( Laughing ), but Simba sure can! He sounds like he's being tortured at times, and he even wakes me up at night when he sits in the living room and literally SCREAMS.
I think he is bored though and wants to go outside, but I can't let him out until he's been fixed, so he won't be out there making any more kitties.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:12 pm

They do look depressed, Lilly... Laughing

But they are both cute.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Look what I found on my white clean sheets!
dis little brat The Cat thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m04k0pqzo41r9svhdo1_1280

remember when I said her sides are turning red? here you can see it clearly! tell me I'm not imagining it The Cat thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m04k0pqzo41r9svhdo2_1280
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Lol! She's just like "what are you looking at?" in the top picture Laughing

Definitely got some red going on on her sides indeed!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:17 pm

I must tell you about Simba's trip to the vet today to get neutered.
We had an appointment at 11, so I dropped him off there then, and was told to pick him up around 2. So I left to go visit a friend in the mean time, and as soon as I had gotten to hers, the phone rang. It was the vet and she was all "Um... How long have you had your cat?" And I told her he had just come to me and such, then she was all "Ohh, see, because we have a problem... I can't seem to find his balls.."
So the little bugger was already neutered. Me and the vet had a little laugh then that neither I nor them had actually checked to see if he had his "equipment" in place before we booked the neutering Laughing
At least he got all his knots out of his fur, and a vaccine, so it wasn't a total waste of time smile
So obviously he must have a family out there somewhere that's looking for him, so now I have to actively try and find them.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:17 pm

That's hilarious! I can't believe you just assumed it wasn't neutered.
I don't know though, I hope he'll find his family, but I think you're going to miss him. Heck, I'm gonna miss him too!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:25 am

Well, it goes to show just how little faith I have in people in general when it comes to cats and taking proper care of them. Guess that was lifes way of giving me a little lesson Laughing

Yeah, I hope I can find his family, but if I don't I'll keep him. I sure will miss him if he goes though!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:24 am

The real owners was just here to pick him up... I'm a sad panda now sad little panda
My heart is breaking a little bit, but at least I know they really love him and take care of him. He had ran away when they had gotten the neighbors to look after him while they were moving houses.

His name was Knøtte, which means tiny. Kind of ironic since he was huge Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:46 am

MissLilly wrote:
The real owners was just here to pick him up... I'm a sad panda now sad little panda
My heart is breaking a little bit, but at least I know they really love him and take care of him. He had ran away when they had gotten the neighbors to look after him while they were moving houses.

His name was Knøtte, which means tiny. Kind of ironic since he was huge Laughing

sad little panda sad little panda sad little panda sad little panda sad little panda
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:59 am

Oh Lilly, that's kinda sad for you... You were getting attached to him, it makes sense that you are sad. But he is back with his family, so this is good news. For the owners too. It is a happy ending. smile

Maybe you can visit him from time to time? The owners were probably grateful you took care of him.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:02 am

MissLilly wrote:

Hug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:53 am

The kids in the house were really happy to get him back. It was the dad and one of the sons who were here to see if he was theirs, as he was. The mother just posted on the Animal protection site where I had posted him and said the three boys were soooo happy to have their cat back home. And after all I'm glad I could be of help to get the cat back to where he belongs smile

I didn't ask for "visitation rights" Isa, lol, and I think that would feel weird to me, to show up at some strangers house to visit the cat Laughing It's enough to know he's loved and taken care of smile

And who knows, now that I know for sure Lilly gets along well with male cats, I might just get another one smile
Or maybe I'll keep fostering cats off the street, until we find their owners or people to adopt them, but I'm afraid Lilly will be too stressed by that, to get different cats coming and going all the time. We'll see smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cat thread
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next