Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Cat thread

Go down 
+10
Span_ski
Phyxrak
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Charles
eli_
Mike`
MissLilly
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:54 pm

yahoo

To all crazy cat ladies here and their friends, I give you the cat thread. Laughing

The Cat thread Tumblr_lugq7ebwNz1qg3fqqo1_400

The Cat thread Cat_6

The Cat thread Orange_mackerel_tabby_cat
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:59 pm

The Cat thread Lol-cats_i-love-this-thread-so-much-jpg
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:02 pm

My kitttttttttty. I love him so much, I'm a crazy cat man!!

The Cat thread P110608003

The Cat thread P100804003

The Cat thread P111112001
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:08 pm

ahhhhhh cat threaaaaaaaddddd
yahoo yahoo yahoo
imma gifspam this
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:24 pm

What a bundle of cuteness Mike I love you

Lilly:
The Cat thread 182715_177297028979862_100000986989225_380978_7930655_n
Soft kitty, warm kitty
little ball of fur!
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
purr, purr, p
urr
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 am

This thread is hilarious. I love cats, but i don't like having them in my house. Lol. We have two, and their little 'and what?' face when I catch them led on my bed really irritates me. Hehe. Little buggers.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:40 pm

I've had three cats in my lifetime so far. A black cat named Jax when I was really little. Then a gray persian named Casey from age 5 to 15. And a Calico named Chloe that my mom got shortly after Casey died. Chloe is still alive, but she lives with my mom, not me. I want to get a cat of my own though. I love cats. I love all kinds of animals. I wish I could get a Persian cat. And a Highland Terrier, and a Cocker Spaniel, and a couple turtles. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:21 am

You guys are hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:29 am

Cats sleeping I love you

The Cat thread Enhanced-buzz-8050-1328131199-6

The Cat thread Enhanced-buzz-15165-1328131311-153

The Cat thread Enhanced-buzz-18941-1328131474-107

The Cat thread Enhanced-buzz-8644-1328131510-6
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:34 am

Cuteness!!

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:53 pm

The Cat thread Cat-facts-prank
ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:49 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hilarious prank to pull on someone who doesn't like cats.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:09 pm

So this is the story of my cat: when me and my siblings were kids we never had one because my dad hates them, or he's afraid or wathever. This summer my sister brought her home, and it was a total dick move, because she basically forced us to take her.
This is her that day, June 27th, she was so small she could fit in my sister's hand.
The Cat thread Tumblr_lyu3tuOTwi1r9svhdo1_500
She was so skinny and ugly, underfed, you know, my mom thought she was a rat at first. I remember I tweeted "no way in hell she can keep it". One day after that I was already begging my dad to keep her!
He's grown to love her though, I've caught him talking to her or stroking her fur a couple of times, and yesterday he went to the pet shop to buy her special cat food asd
She's beautiful now. She's not entirely black, the tip of the tail is white, and her sides are turning brown, maybe even red.
The Cat thread Tumblr_lyu3tuOTwi1r9svhdo4_500
This is her today. We had to bring her to the vet twice because she wouldn't eat anything and almost managed to bite the stitches off. She's so bummed because she can't see or walk properly with that thing on, my poor bb. The vet says she's small but fierce like a wild animal, a total bitch I love you Santana is definitely the right name.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:09 pm

They grow so quickly don't they! She's a total beauty I love you And awww with the neck thingy!
She's a lucky cat having been brought into your home, who take such good care of her, even though a cat wasn't in your plans smile

Your dad sounds just like my grandpa when it came to my cats. I lived at theirs, and moved out when I was 17. Then I got the cats, and shortly after I had to move back home to them for a while.
He wasn't thrilled about the cats at all, but it didn't take long before he was taking a nap on the couch with Tessa in his arms, and was all "offended" because Lilly only liked me, and didn't want to cuddle with him Laughing

You just can't help but love cats!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Totally, she's spoiled rotten. My granpa when he comes over is always like "we used to eat cats during the war! SMH". And here she is treated like a princess, we even buy her the most expensive food on the market.
But, I mean, why would I want to feed her soething that could give her diabetes? Once you got one you have to take good care of it.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Exactly!
And it warms my heart so much to see people really take responsibility for their cats, or any pet for that matter. So many people think they can just get them, leave them to their own devices, and/or just get rid of them as soon as it doesn't suit them anymore more.
And cats especially deserve the best, because they're still viewed as something less than valuable by so many people because there's so many of them. (Which is why it's so important to spay and neuter. If only owners of male cats would take that responsibility as well, but so few do, because any kittens produced won't be their problem.. Shameful)

Mine is spoiled rotten as well. She just have to look at me, and she gets exactly what she wants Laughing She knows what she likes that diva of mine. If I try changing up her food, she'll sit by it and just stare at me and make me feel guilty so I'll run out and get her what she wants tongue

The Cat thread 406404_370551536305426_306048742755706_1486212_118782673_n
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:17 am

A sign I'm a crazy cat lady: I just bought a new litter box for my cat and I got a warm fuzzy feeling when she seemed all excited for it. We are both fans of the little things.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:32 am

I just realized the other day that my room mates now have two different litter boxes for their cats. They went from one, to a self cleaning one(however that works) but then they changed litter brands or somethings and one cat had some kinda reaction to it. Then the self cleaning one broke and now suddenly there are two. So one per cat? With different litter?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:42 am

That is so cute Shanna!
And you should totally post a picture of her one day. What's your furry little angels name?

Phyx: If I were your room mates, I'd probably just go back to the old litter brand, and spare myself the trouble, lol. But usually it is recommended that cats have seperate litter boxes. Mine never had that though. They had to share. Luckily they were fine with that. I hate litter boxes and the sand dragged out everywhere! And now that I just have the one cat left I'm trying to toilet train her. Unsuccessful so far though, but considering she's 8,5 years old, maybe I'm starting a little late Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:59 am

my crazy cat's name is Phebe. She's a crazy girl!! I'll post a pic sometime but she basically looks like Eli's cat.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:02 am

I was just like, confused by it. I am not an animal person at all, especially after I found out I am allergic yay...

But I have to confess I am kinda fond of my roommates cats. They has two of them, Tygher and Keiko.

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:19 am

That must suck, being allergic No '
So I bet Zyrtec or some other sort is your best friend then, since you have to live with cats?
Or maybe it's not that serious?
My brother can barely come to me for a visit because of his allergies, and if he ever spends the night here I have to have Zyrtec at hand for him, or his nose and eyes will be running all over the place.
I consider myself soooooo lucky to not be allergic to animals.
--
Phebe is an adorable name! Crazy Phebe. My mind went straight to Friends and Phoebe Laughing

I love hearing what names people give their pets (and children). Such a fascination to me.
So like, for all you crazy cat ladies and boys. What's the reason your cats have the name they have?

My cat Tessa got her name because I loved the name Therese, so I shortened it down to a more pet friendly variation.
Lilly got her name because when she was a kitten her gray fur looked like it had a purple tint (purple in norwegian is lilla). So, Lilly smile

Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:41 am

MissLilly wrote:
That must suck, being allergic No '
So I bet Zyrtec or some other sort is your best friend then, since you have to live with cats?
Or maybe it's not that serious?
My brother can barely come to me for a visit because of his allergies, and if he ever spends the night here I have to have Zyrtec at hand for him, or his nose and eyes will be running all over the place.
I consider myself soooooo lucky to not be allergic to animals.
--

My eyes can be sensitive to animal hair. I don't let them in room and I am pretty much ok. I found out by dropping my contact on the floor 2 years ago. I picked off a hair, cleaned it and put it back in my eye. It was red, runny and throbbing about 2 hours later. One trip to the doctor later I found out I had an ulcer on my cornea (unlike Blaine I just stayed home for a few days cuz I am way more bad ass). I was super sensitive to light too. I spent the whole time in bed with a towel over my eye rewatching QAF. I also had to switch contact lens brands and solution. Fun times.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:10 pm

I'm sure you can guess why mine was named Santana!
Yesterday she went all Lima Heights on the vet, he was trying to give her shots and she went for the eyes, we had to hold her back Heart 02
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:44 pm

I sure can Eli Wink And it's great she lives up to her name Laughing
But she had some more names as well. Any reasons for those? smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cat thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cat thread   The Cat thread Empty