Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers I

Go down 
+16
Tuk17
Melissa
Dina
Niklas
badromancexx
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Cora_
Ato
eli_
House Carl
Charles
MissLilly
mardou
Span_ski
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:04 pm

didn't Casper say that they were going to have a pay rise this year?

wonder where that guy went
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Despite all the hours they have to put in, and the lousy pay in return, I'm sure they do have fun as well from time to time. They're a big group of friends working together after all. Must be a blast!

Silver lining and all Wink
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Jane and Matt are the highest paid on the show, which really pisses me off, because they don't do even a fourth of the work that the kids do. I think I read somewhere recently that Jane makes like $90,000 an ep? Or maybe it was $60,000. But still, it was a hell of a lot more than Lea, and that's outrageous.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:42 pm

That IS outrageous!

But then again, I'm sure they had to work their way up as well when they started out.
What did Matt do before this though to warrant a higher pay? I'd never heard of him before, so he can't really be that big of a name, can he? Then again.. Male actors rarely strike my fancy enough to take notice...
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Matt's the conundrum. They thought he was gonna be the Next Big Thing and that didnt pan out. But he had a good deal from the get go (including getting out of summer tours) and must have a good negotiating team.

Jane's got a name. She was the hook for Glee from the beginning. She just has to do what every other comedy star on network has to do: act and say lines. Her salary makes sense. It's probably even low compared to other actors on the network. But compared to the rest of the cast, she's rolling in it (for a lot less work).

Jane's just picking up a pay check at this point. Sue's been ruined.

It's the rest of these crazies that have to rehearse, record, perform, choreography, dance in-show, etc.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:07 am

Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:17 am

I'm so confused! How do I add my profile picture? Damn I just figured out glee forum. And now this lol! And where are we supposed to post? here or there?

I don't know if this has been discussed or not -- but where does everyone land on the 'hand between the legs' debate from Christmas episode that is going around tumblr now. I was just curious lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:28 am

Hey there! Welcome!

I think most people are using both for the meantime smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:30 am

Hello there! Nice to see you here! Wave

You are supposed to post wherever you feel like. I think GF is more about discussing spoilers and stuff, and here is more fun. You can bash and hate whoever you want to. Also our off-topic discussion is pretty awesome. Laughing

I think your avatar is too large. Maybe one of the girls can help you (I don't know anything about that though).

About the hand, I think Naya's hand is not between HeMo legs. I had a theory few pages back, but you can see Naya's hand is actually on her knee.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:47 am

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 Tumblr_lwc08sWs4r1qgccbao1_250

LOL I just had to post this somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:56 am

Ha ha ha - thats funny!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:59 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 Tumblr_lwc08sWs4r1qgccbao1_250

LOL I just had to post this somewhere.

Pretty accurate Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:02 am

Is this new, old or what? What is this? Laughing

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 Tumblr_lwc6lvP48O1qzl2wuo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:33 am

Wasn't this Halloween?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:39 am

Must be some Halloween at least. Probably this last one, if it's just surfaced.

Dianna though ROFL I love her!

Brittana4ever:
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 B4e
Resized for you!
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:50 am

You guys missed Halloween when you dropped out of fandom for awhile, LOL. A bunch of the Glee cast went as the Rugrats babies. Telly was Angelica, Naya was Suzie, I think Meg Doyle was Chuckie. Kevin was Dil, the infant. And Dianna was Reptar, the dinosaur.

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 Tumblr_ltwaskbGrw1r5ncyho1_500

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 Tumblr_ltwf3zjyJD1qbd895o1_r2_500

Last edited by Cora_ on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:52 am

LOL Yeah, Cora, that's probably the reason.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:00 pm

When you think you can't love this cast any more I love you
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:48 pm

thanks Cora!

accidentally just posted in the wrong thread-- lol gonna have to get used to the new format
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:47 pm

The "hand between legs" debate........... As much as i'd like it there, i'm 100% sure it is not between Heather's legs.

Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:51 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
The "hand between legs" debate........... As much as i'd like it there, i'm 100% sure it is not between Heather's legs.

is this debate ever going to end? I've seen people drawing schemes to locate Naya's missing hand.
lol, give up folks, both Naya's hands were in Heather's asd
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:29 pm

All this is a slight alteration in the picture, but holy crap, it gives me feelings.
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 Tumblr_lwd4pxm49m1r2ktrv
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:52 pm

*swoon* Love
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Ugh.. I'm dying a little inside reading about speculations of the MJ ep where Blaine is sick, and it's all his dream, on Glee forum.

That better not be the case, or I will rage like never before.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Where is that spec even coming from? Just the fact that Darren's going to be absent for a bit? Seems like a big leap to make.

And we already have the reasoning of the TT girls being upset they missed out on MJ, which sounds logical and consistent with the actual characters. I don't know why people think the songs wouldn't be reality-based - or at least any less reality-based than they ever are.

Plus, Mr. Schue declares it "Michael week."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers I
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next