Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers I

Go down 
+16
Tuk17
Melissa
Dina
Niklas
badromancexx
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Cora_
Ato
eli_
House Carl
Charles
MissLilly
mardou
Span_ski
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mardou

mardou

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:31 am

I'm in too. bounce
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:08 pm

So... I did see the episode description and guest stars for #10 elsewhere online.

Nothing of any importance in there, seems to me.

Did actually LOL IRL when I saw that out of nowhere Becky/Artie plot mentioned in there... Good grief. Stuff like that is worth spending screen minutes in, whereas Brittana have barely spoken to each other since #4? I get that RIB seem to love Becky, but really now...

I will be interested to see y'all's reactions for #9, tho. I gather that there isn't much hope for any Brittana tho? Just lots of songs, with the "couple" stuff going to Finchel and Klaine. As always.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Don't worry Carl. I think we get another hug. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:48 pm

We've had a lot of Santana heavy episodes. They weren't what we wanted, but I dont mind Santana being a little benched this episode.

Both Santana and Brit have a solo number in the xmas ep. Not bad.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Unpopular opinion, at least here tongue
I do think Darren is really hot, hotter than Grant at least. I mean, not enough to have a crush on him, and I still have to figure out why girls lose their shit when he's all sweaty (ew), but I love his face and his eyes, he looks like a Disney character.
Too bad he's such a bad actor, and that Blaine is freakin BORING.
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Naya is getting to sing a lot. But then, so is Darren.

I would gladly trade half her songs or more for a chance to give her a decent SL for her coming out plot and her romantic relationship. Alas... it ain't in the cards. There will be more SLs, no doubt. But they will have random rappers in them, and more likely more flirting with men and playing Finn's wingman too.

In any case, not gonna watch this ep either, but I do hope there will be some positive surprises in it for you guys. I'd rather read excited and enthusiastic reactions thread than what we've had since #4 onwards... tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:37 pm

I think Darren is attractive. He's just not my type Laughing

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:52 pm

I think he really is attractive and hot. I can totally see why teenagers would freak out about him. It's a shame he is such a bad actor though. I mean, he trully is horrible. And Blaine is also so, so boring. I think poor Kurt deserves someone more interesting.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:53 pm

I do think Darren is attractive but Sebastian is way hotter. And sweaty Blaine with little curly hairs.. not sexy Laughing
when does the show return after the break?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:54 pm

mardou wrote:
January 19th, I think?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:55 pm

I think it's January 17th.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Has anybody made any hilarious gifs or caps from that boxing scene? I wanted to point and laugh at the angry Blaine!faces.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:02 pm

mardou wrote:
I do think Darren is attractive but Sebastian is way hotter. And sweaty Blaine with little curly hairs.. not sexy Laughing

I don't find that Sebastian guy attractive at all though sorry. :-/
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Just found those. Nothing really hilarious, but, omg, he is sooo bad.

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 Tumblr_lvtgf9PHoT1r27ccno5_250

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 Tumblr_lvtgf9PHoT1r27ccno2_250

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 Tumblr_lvui2mxKRV1r3wk77o1_250
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Oh dear God. LMFAO. The first one especially.

I almost feel bad now. Like, he's SO bad that I'm embarrassed for him.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Lovin' the new avatar Cora!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Cora is trully embracing the Pezberry.

Rachel is so cute there.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Eli made it! Her stuff is gorgeous. Though it looks huge here. LOL. I don't care.

Seriously, when Lea is projecting more chemistry than HeMo, I'm all about the Pezberry.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:35 pm

yeah, now I'm sorry for making it that big, but I didn't know you were going to use it here too!
I guess I can resize it if you want
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:35 pm

I'm gonna jump on the Blarren hate wagon.
There's absolutely nothing appealing by him, just looking at his hair makes me want to take a shower, and his faces makes me cringe in embarassment.
His "acting" puts me right to sleep, and his singing is just annoying. I might have liked it if it weren't for the over exposure we were put through with Blaine and the pips though.
I absolutely hate hate hate with a firey passion, and do not understand for even one second how the teeny boppers find him sexy, or cute or whatever.

Also, since I'm already sitting here hating...

I hate you Will!!!

.... and Finn!!

Sometimes I wonder how I stand to watch this show where I hate more than I love.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:44 pm

I need to get an avatar. Anyone want to take pity on a girl and help me out? Not going to lie, I'm a little computer slow.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Leave it with me... you want your GF one?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:48 pm

This is how I feel it would go if I ever get to be in the same room with Will Schuester.

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 Tumblr_lw29kq4TLO1qhdrvm
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:48 pm

And you can also use the one Mike made for you!

btw people if anyone want a new avi feel free to ask me
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:50 pm

I'm sticking with my old one and I'm not gonna change. I love it so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers I
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next