Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers I

Go down 
+16
Tuk17
Melissa
Dina
Niklas
badromancexx
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Cora_
Ato
eli_
House Carl
Charles
MissLilly
mardou
Span_ski
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:26 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 Tumblr_lwj209NC0s1qlrdfuo3_500

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 Tumblr_lwj209NC0s1qlrdfuo2_250
Ha, that's so her.

Needing the upper half of that photo. Looks kinda sexy.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:27 pm

That is an amazing endorsement deal! She will be all over my television!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Is being a Proactiv star really that big though?

I mean... That is like tv-shop commercial here. The shop from home "shows" that is on in the middle of the night type of stuff.
If it's the same proactive I'm thinking of. Soap, or cream, or something, for zits. ??
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:31 pm

I hope she's all over mine.

Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:33 pm

They have lots of commercials on television. I'm know that there are infomercials but it's mostly commercials and print ads. It's a pretty high profile gig.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:34 pm

All these little clues keep coming out. Lol. It's like a detective story!

So are we thinking that's what it is? It seems to makes sense, and that does look like her hair/hands.

I wonder if she actually uses that stuff? Her skin always looks so good, but of course she's usually wearing pounds of makeup when we see her. Though I have noticed blemishes before, which always makes me kind of happy in a twisted way, because I don't like celebrities to be too perfect or flawless.

ETA: Miss Lilly, ProActive has quite a few celebrity spokespeople. Katy Perry, Jessica Simpson, Justin Bieber, and more I think I'm forgetting.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:35 pm

They usually have pretty well known people doing the proactive ads (at least from what i've seen).
And they always have a story about how they used to have bad skin lol. I wonder if Naya has one haha.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Alyssa Milano is one that I remember. Oh and I think I remember some commercials with Alicia Keys.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:38 pm

I think Naya does have problem skin. I've noticed the blemishes too and I like them honestly. They make her a little more real to me. I'm not shocked by the Proactiv gig.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Cora_ wrote:

I wonder if she actually uses that stuff? Her skin always looks so good, but of course she's usually wearing pounds of makeup when we see her. Though I have noticed blemishes before, which always makes me kind of happy in a twisted way, because I don't like celebrities to be too perfect or flawless.
Ya, same here haha.

I'm gathering that those commercials come on US TVs a lot more frequently than they do here. Oh well, i'm sure i'll see it somewhere Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 Tumblr_lwj0c4vpVb1qbi23yo2_500

Still flawless human being tho.

EDIT: You can actually see blemishes in this picture, I think. I kinda like that too.

Last edited by Blue Zeppelin on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Her face is ridiculously beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:41 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Her face is ridiculously beautiful.
Yes it is I love you
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Yea, I know Justin Bieber and Katy Perry is on there. Those are the ones currently on our tv-shop thingies.

It's good that it's a high profiled gig though! I'm really trying to be happy.
Just a little bit difficult because I've always seen those commercials as fake as fuck, and those on it as having really sold themselves out.
But then I'm also all the way over here in Norway, and we don't see the rest. Just the tv-shop crap.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 Tumblr_lwj0c4vpVb1qbi23yo2_500

Still flawless human being tho.

EDIT: You can actually see blemishes in this picture, I think. I kinda like that too.

Wow, that is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Quote :
romyraves Romy Raves
Not allowed to say who the new @Proactiv spokesmodel is but rumor has it she's brunette and #Glee-ful ;-)
ok, definitely her.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 Tumblr_lwj47jVYa71qimklio1_500

LOL This fandom.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Quote :
NayaRivera Naya Rivera
Having the best time shooting right now! Ready for my announcement? I'm proud to be the new face of Proactiv Solution!

NayaRivera Naya Rivera
Really excited for you all to see the commercial!
bounce

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Quote :
Naya Rivera @NayaRivera 1m Responder Retwittear Favorito ยท Abrir
Really excited for you all to see the commercial!

ooh dont worry, Naya, we're excited too yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Yay for Naya! That's so good for her! Best news I've had all day! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Alice posted this on GF and I just that brought it here to say that all I can see here is Will.

I hate you Will. angry

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 Tumblr_lwj7psBidr1qa8mq1o1_500
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:44 pm

He looks ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:02 am

Concentration face...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:52 am

Ugh! I hate Will so much!
Why can't he just drop off the face of the earth!?

Why must he dance? Why must he sing?
Why must he exist?

Evil or Very Mad

I hate you Will!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:28 am

That gif that BZ posted on the previous page - it's now my phone screensaver...and i can't stop staring at it. It's one of the best gifs i've seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers I
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next