Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers I

Go down 
+16
Tuk17
Melissa
Dina
Niklas
badromancexx
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Cora_
Ato
eli_
House Carl
Charles
MissLilly
mardou
Span_ski
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

Shanna_

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:44 pm

I have a lot of fun childhood memories associated with Bad and I'm a little worried about a Kurt lead perforance of it. I like chris's voice a lot of the time but sometimes it's just a terrible fit. If this stays lower it should be ok but if he throws it up into that Dreamgirls land then I might cry a little on the inside. I guess it will be Kurt fighting for his man time.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:59 pm

My memories of Bad are mostly Weird Al's parody. :P
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:00 pm

I can't stand Chris' voice. Not even a little bit. Truly hate it! And to me personally, he ruins every song he sings.
I hate it, hate it, hate it! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
I have a lot of fun childhood memories associated with Bad and I'm a little worried about a Kurt lead perforance of it. I like chris's voice a lot of the time but sometimes it's just a terrible fit. If this stays lower it should be ok but if he throws it up into that Dreamgirls land then I might cry a little on the inside. I guess it will be Kurt fighting for his man time.

I'm afraid of what the writers could come up with this storyline. It could be messy and even offensive. Or a lot of boring St. Kurt.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Ato wrote:
My memories of Bad are mostly Weird Al's parody. :P
I have a lot of memories of that parody as well. Everything having to do with that song reminds me of being a kid!
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

I'm afraid of what the writers could come up with this storyline. It could be messy and even offensive. Or a lot of boring St. Kurt.

It's not St Kurt. It's insecure Kurt and it shouldn't need to happen.

Blaine is his boyfriend. He shouldn't have to fight for him or feel undesired.

All it takes is for Blaine to tell Sebastian to back off, final. Sebastian has made his intentions clear. He's not "harmless" Blaine. Tell him to back off.

I just dont know why Kurt has to fight for his man when this would all end if Blaine stopped being passive and just did his job as a boyfriend.

Then again, we wouldn't get the 1000 lines about how awesome, talented, and sexy Blaine is, so sebastian will have to stick around...
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:44 pm

I don't think it's right that Kurt has to fight for Blaine. Blaine sucks in how he's dealing with his admirer. It just seems like the fightin for his man direction is what they are going with. It's kind of annoying that Blaine just doesn't step up and be Kurt's boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:32 am

TV Guide has been like one of us these last few days. First they single out Naya as one of the best in 2011, now this other Glee selection... for the "Worst of 2011" list:

http://www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/Best-Year-Worst-1039971/1039973

Quote :
The Warbler's "Uptown Girl" Cover on Glee

Still puzzled? So are we. Nothing against "Uptown Girl," but what purpose did it serve? If it was to introduce Blaine's admirer, Sebastian, why not let him take the lead instead of some random Warbler whose overly animated face made us wonder how he was cast in the first place? Why film it in such a goofy way, with the boys serenading some random lady? Just… why? Maybe it was all to show Blaine he made the right decision in leaving.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:16 am

Ok.. nothing we didn't already know but...

Glee casts Ricky Martin...

They're asking which students will find him hot? As long as it's not Santana I don't care. meh
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:55 am

Shanna_ wrote:
I don't think it's right that Kurt has to fight for Blaine. Blaine sucks in how he's dealing with his admirer. It just seems like the fightin for his man direction is what they are going with. It's kind of annoying that Blaine just doesn't step up and be Kurt's boyfriend.

This is so annoying. I would be so pissed if my girlfriend started acting like Blaine is acting. His behaviour is rude and disrespectful. Poor Kurt has to put up with this and fight for his man, it's absurd.

stop
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:56 am

Span_ski wrote:
Ok.. nothing we didn't already know but...

Glee casts Ricky Martin...

They're asking which students will find him hot? As long as it's not Santana I don't care. meh

Oh she will find him hot. No doubts. mad
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:34 am

Yeah. I'm fairly sure they will have Santana too be all googly eyed over him. Didn't they do it already with Sam? It will be blizzard season in Hell before we get a comment from Santana about a girl being attractive to her OTOH.

The scumbags writing for this show prolly don't even get why anyone would find it offensive or irritating that Santana continues to be more into guys than girls even now that she's officially out and all...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:47 am

I just don't get it. I mean they've had the character say she identifies as a lesbian, but they seem (to me anyway) to have written Santana as a bisexual?

If they were going to do that, why not have her identify as one?

Makes no sense??
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:56 am

Quote :
GloriaEstefan Gloria Estefan
Calling all Gleeks! I already know how I'd LIKE 2 play Mrs. Lopez. In few words, how do U want to see her played?
26 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

So perhaps she isn't going to get to be the supportive and inspirational mother after all?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:08 am

One can only hope.

I'm getting hopeful and that's bad. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:25 am

I've always been hopeful towards this storyline, but now even more so!
Got hope spewing out of every cavity in my body, it's so bad!

I'm even starting to mind this hiatus after all, now I want Glee back so I can see this already!
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:58 am

I think she's just being sweet with the Gleeks, trying to be inclusive. She's adorable and sounds really excited.

I dont think she knows how Mama Lopez will be.

I think that Ryan/Brad know Santana's not a nurtured, affectionate, kid so I think they'll honor that.

It's a story ARC. Ms Lopez can't be supportive and understanding and involved right out of the gate. There's no story there. It needs to be a progression, so I'm looking forward to meeting Mama Lopez pre-development.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:31 pm

Do we know for sure for how many episodes Gloria will be on?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:34 pm

I think she said 3 episodes.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:01 pm

So basically the only thing we can hope for at this point is RIB caring enough to actually put some effort into Gloria's character. Fat chance!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:51 pm

Quote :
MsAmberPRiley Amber Patrice Riley
I am so tired. I've been sitting in bed staring at the same place for 10 min. trying to get up HA! 1 more day gleeks, then vacation! Yesss!
these poor kids
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:54 pm

I do feel bad that they're so overworked. But then I think about how much money they make, and I don't feel quite so bad. If I earned $30,000 (Lea reportedly makes $45,000) per episode, I'd probably be willing to work some 15-hour days and late nights.

But I hope they get at least a solid two weeks to recharge and rest.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:26 pm

They definitely earn more than you and me, but they're still underpaid and working a lot harder than most of the other people in the buisness. meh
LOL why am I so overprotective with this cast
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:45 pm

Cora_ wrote:
I do feel bad that they're so overworked. But then I think about how much money they make, and I don't feel quite so bad. If I earned $30,000 (Lea reportedly makes $45,000) per episode, I'd probably be willing to work some 15-hour days and late nights.

But I hope they get at least a solid two weeks to recharge and rest.

Yeah, but their lives are a lot different than ours.

They have managers, agents, publicists, lawyers, stylists, California mortgages, and other expenses that we common folk dont have.

And slash it all basically in half with taxes. A large chunk of their income goes elsewhere.

So, I'm not saying theyre starving for cash, clearly they make a lot and are comfortable, but they're really not rolling in it, nor do they make what they deserve compared to other actors on the network (who dont make Fox nearly as much money or put in the hours, rehearsals, singing, dancing, etc these kids do).

$45,000 an episode for the female lead of a huge network show is actually really small, and she's one of the higher paid.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:01 pm

Wow, I thought they were better paid, but I guess considering how large this cast is that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers I
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next