Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers I

Go down 
+16
Tuk17
Melissa
Dina
Niklas
badromancexx
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Cora_
Ato
eli_
House Carl
Charles
MissLilly
mardou
Span_ski
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

Shanna_

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Naya is just so beautiful
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:33 pm

omg I cant believe i haven't done this now that we're on this forum and I wont get banned:

DARREN CRISS SUCKS. HE'S OVERRATED, OVERHYPED, AND OBNOXIOUS. HE HAS NO RANGE, EDGE, OR POWER IN HIS VOICE, HE'S SHORT, HE'S A HORRID ACTOR, HE MAKES RIDICULOUS FACES, HIS LINE READINGS ARE DREADFUL, AND HE'S ONLY CUTE WHEN HE HAS SOME 5 OCLOCK SHADOW.

HE'S AVERAGE, ANNOYING, AND HIS FANS ARE THE WORST AND MAKE ME HATE HIM.

I. JUST. DONT. GET. IT.

Okay, now that that's off my chest.

Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Ato wrote:

My parents bonded over searching for a Burger King and their original chicken sandwich.
Aw! My cousin proposed to his wife at a Burger King. And then he wrote a song about it and performed it at their wedding. I distinctly remember the lyric "When I asked you at that Tulsa Burger King."

That picture... That's still my tumblr icon. I can't seem to change it. The way they're looking at each other. *sigh*

Hair down. Normal clothes. I will say no more. tongue

Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:38 pm

My Cheerios love lessened a little bit when they cut out the Sue/Cheerios coming out scene in IKAG.

Fuck the writers. And fuck Finn, man.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:38 pm

Ato all I can do at tht is this: hehehehehehahahahahahehehehehe!!!

I so agree! I love AVPM but it hasn't made me love Darren at all on Glee.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:40 pm

We are allowed to fuck Finn now! That makes me all kinds of happy!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:41 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA

btw, I think you should get avatars, guys, it's hard to say who is who.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:44 pm

When I look at Blaine lately, I see like... someone's grandpa or something. There's something bizarrely old-mannish about him to me. I think it's mostly his hair, the way it's so greasy and parted on the side. Is that a popular style? Usually the guys I see who have their like that are 60+.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:45 pm

I loved AVPM too. I love seeing obvious amateurs entertain me. But he was an amateur college student in an entertaining theater troupe and they had their little corner of success and i wished them well.

now that he's a paid professional on a popular show and scoring magazine covers and has legions of annoying fans (who constantly make shitty effemiphobic remarks about Kurt or gay relationships in general because they dont really ship Klaine or like Kurt and only use him as their avatar for their Darren wet dreams) and the media thinks he's the second coming, it's less cute.

When amateurs are good, it's fun to praise. But when they become pros and are mediocre, less fun.

He's just not that talented. It just honestly baffles me that he's caught on. i just dont get what people are stanning.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:47 pm

Cora_ wrote:
When I look at Blaine lately, I see like... someone's grandpa or something. There's something bizarrely old-mannish about him to me. I think it's mostly his hair, the way it's so greasy and parted on the side. Is that a popular style? Usually the guys I see who have their like that are 60+.

It's weird. Kurt's romantic options either dress like a dad or dress like HIS dad (why was Karofsky dressed like Burt at the gay bar, seriously).

I had such conflicted feelings during You Make My Dreams Come True because Darren actually looked really hot with his hair kinda spiked and curly-ish.

And I dont like having positive sexy darren feelings. They make me ashamed of myself.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:47 pm

Who's worse: Darren, that Sebastian guy (don't know his name) or Damian? They are just painful to watch.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:49 pm

limaheightsthankyou wrote:
We are allowed to fuck Finn now! That makes me all kinds of happy!
Shanna... I think you meant we're allowed to SAY "Fuck Finn." LMFAO. This killed me.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Damian's the absolute worst. Worst actor the show's had. And that's saying something. And he's not cute. He has no jaw line.

Grant Gustin is a better singer and dancer than Darren, but his line readings are so one-note it's mind boggling.

Darren's also had more opportunities to show his stuff and has fallen short every time.

And Grant's a thousand times hotter than Darren. So i'll rank Grant above him because at least he's fun to look at and he's gonna be fun to watch as a performer when they let him.

But they're both awful. I feel so bad for Chris having to save those scenes. He out-acts all of them with one eye brow.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:51 pm

I'll work on an avatar at some point in the near future. Mobile isn't the best for doing that.

Darren had charm as Harry singing Cho Chang and Not Alone but it's gone now because he is so obviously out of his league.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

Laughing Dying here.

Well, Shanna is in fact allowed to fuck Finn, that's up to her.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

Aw my gif didn't work on my avatar.

Fixing.

ETA: Naya getting her ass grabbed by a gay man who just paid 5000 to kiss her. Excellent avatar now.

Last edited by Ato on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:55 pm

Ato wrote:
I feel so bad for Chris having to save those scenes. He out-acts all of them with one eye brow.

I was going to add that. I think his acting was hurt a bit by having to act constantly with Darren. But also the writing lately, of course.

I think Damian is the worse. He is sooo bad, my god.

For the record, I do think Darren is cute.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Shit, that's what I get for ignoring punctuation. Of course if I had enough alcohol and was bored... I really am the worst lesbian ever.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Darren is cute and sometimes I'm reminded that I find him attractive unfortunately, but I suppress it enough because I cant stand Blaine's presence and Darren's hype.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:06 am

Ato, your avatar is awesome. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:13 am

Naya was like jumping out of her pants excited at the GLAAD awards. She was like a kid in a candy store.

I couldn't help it.

Pimp!Naya:

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 Fb9tes

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 207aono

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 Tumblr_lvp3fj2NBD1qbg4ojo1_250

lol dis bitch
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:20 am

I love that she ad libbed he'd have to pay extra for the ass grab.

That guy was gay? I didn't know that. That's pretty amazing that he paid $5000 to kiss someone he's not even attracted to.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:23 am

Ha, yes. Naya seems to be quite a gay guy magnet though LOL. That one MTV interview guy said he almost turned for her hahahaha. And lol...my ENTIRE EXISTENCE ON THESE FORUMS. Wink

And the chick on the left is the one who got to kiss Naya, and her partner is the one on the right who paid for it and was making fun of her for not going for it with the kiss.

But she got to kiss Naya on the cheek, so hopefully she made up for it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:31 am

You so have a crush on her, Ato. You can call it a straight girl crush, but it's still a CRUSH. tongue

I didn't know that woman's partner was the one who paid. Ha... that's cute. I'd say that should count for a least a few birthdays and anniversaries.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:33 am

Oh, I absolutely have a crush on Naya Rivera. That isn't even up for debate. I'm (wo)man enough to admit it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers I
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next