Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers I

Go down 
+16
Tuk17
Melissa
Dina
Niklas
badromancexx
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Cora_
Ato
eli_
House Carl
Charles
MissLilly
mardou
Span_ski
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ato

Ato

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
How can anyone say Santana is not happy with her relationship with Brittany?

Nah, I think it's the fact that she's so blindly happy that makes my cautiously sad...
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:46 pm

elilenna wrote:
omg, Klaine shippers legit complaining cos Finchel got a Christmas kiss, and they didn't

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 Bitchbye
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Quote :
AliAdler Ali Adler
#glee CHRISTMAS episode is awesome! blog.zap2it.com/frominsidetheb…
"see? they hug!"
I guess hugging is the new kissing now
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Ato wrote:
Blue Zeppelin wrote:
How can anyone say Santana is not happy with her relationship with Brittany?

Nah, I think it's the fact that she's so blindly happy that makes my cautiously sad...

Yeah, that's a good point though.

And there's also Gloria being on Glee for more than one episode. Something not good is going to hit Santana, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:55 pm

Britt doesn't even notice her, but Rachel is totally checking her out
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 Vlcsnap-2011-12-09-20h30m54s237-1
edit: sorry, didn' realize it was so big. so this forum doesn't resize pics, uh
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:00 pm

It's starting to annoy that while Naya gives everything she's got and more, Heather is just like "la-di-da.. oh look at the weather", and not playing the part at all.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:10 pm

IKR... that second bit I mentioned in Do they Know it's Christmas is priceless. Heather looks soooo bored. Her look just says "God I can't be f*cked with this"
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:13 pm

With Hemo you never know... does she look so bored on purpose, or she's just a bad actress?
like, that little blank look she always make when Santana does something cute, is that on purpose??

she looked genuinely happy all the time when Britt was dating Artie tbh
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:16 pm

I think last last one is just Hemo being bored... I want someone to gif it.

With the Bartie, she probably looked engaged, because she had a line, or maybe some direction. She's just left hanging with the Brittana SL at the moment. She literally has nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:18 pm

Well, I think she delivered well during all the angst in season 2. But I think she may be the kind of person who needs to be directed, or else she just goes off and does her own thing. She's just not as invested perhaps.

That, or there's a meaning behind this, and she's directed this way.
She must at least be directed during reaction shots, right?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:22 pm

You'd think so? I mean I would hope she gets direction. But sometimes, especially in group scenes it really seems like she doesn't and drifts off.

Maybe they are just setting Brittana up for a massive fall? It wouldn't surprise me at all.

If they break them up though. I still want a kiss first. tongue
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:29 pm

I'm not sure what I think. I'm so conflicted on the matter. After all, I was a big Heather/Brittany fan last season, and I want to continue to believe in her. But it's so difficult to do lately.

In group scenes, I don't think there's much direction, but for close up reaction shots? I would think so, but I don't know.
That somewhat uninterested, blank look as Santana sang Constant Craving for instance?
What's that about? It's stuff like that that makes me wonder and scatch my head about all of it.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Even if I almost want them to break up at this point... can you imagine it? Santana would be devastated.
And Britt would still be her usual happy self, cos she will still have lord Tubbington and Rory and uncorns and Artie.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:56 pm

I think if they're gonna break them up it'll be in the latter half of the season to give Santana the all clear for a spin off.

But yes, Brittany's reaction would no doubt be all about unicorns etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Span_ski wrote:

Check out 0:33 and 0:54... I think Heather thinks so too. :lol!:

LOL Heather, what's going on? I don't think this is Brittany, I think it's Heather bored for group scenes. Kinda unprofessional, tbh.

It is starting to annoy me.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:20 pm

She definitely looks very bored and detached at certain moments in these performances. Especially odd when you consider that the whole group was probably directed to smile really big - I mean, Naya's face is about to split apart, and Santana isn't exactly known for being the happiest of the bunch.

Not reading too much into it, though, because everyone has those days at work when you just feel shitty and would rather be anywhere else in the world. Maybe she was sick or just going through personal stuff during filming of this ep. I remember in the Chewbacca behind the scenes pics she also looked like she didn't feel well.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 Tumblr_lvybcrP7YV1r40f86o1_250

This is just too damn cute though.

The way Santana comes quicking or something... like a little child, so happy, so genuinely happy. Love
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:27 pm

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 Tumblr_lvy8i5Yh2a1qe04alo1_250
she really looks pissed off, it actually makes me laugh at this point.
But that's why I will never be emotionally invested in Britt.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:30 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I'm not sure what I think. I'm so conflicted on the matter. After all, I was a big Heather/Brittany fan last season, and I want to continue to believe in her. But it's so difficult to do lately.

In group scenes, I don't think there's much direction, but for close up reaction shots? I would think so, but I don't know.
That somewhat uninterested, blank look as Santana sang Constant Craving for instance?
What's that about? It's stuff like that that makes me wonder and scatch my head about all of it.

So I rewatched CC and I think Heather just gets bored in the re-takes. She does smile a bit in some shots.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:38 pm

elilenna wrote:
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 Tumblr_lvy8i5Yh2a1qe04alo1_250
she really looks pissed off, it actually makes me laugh at this point.
But that's why I will never be emotionally invested in Britt.
That is hilarious. She literally looks like "Dear God how many times do we have to sing this fucking song?"

Meanwhile Naya is smiling so hard it looks painful.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:45 pm

I did actually laugh - like a lot - when I watched that the first time Laughing

Oh Heather! tongue

Eli - thanks for the gif!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:45 pm

I have conflicted feelings about Santana being so happy.

One hand, I'm annoyed a bit. I mean, of course Santana should be happy, that makes sense. But the whole process was so easy and quick. I don't like it. Of course this is a different discussion.

On the other hand, it's so very cute to see Naya being able to show all her happiness and smiles and stuff. It makes my heart melt a bit.

Last edited by Blue Zeppelin on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:49 pm

But technically, Santana has always smiled a lot during performances. A lot of people think it's OOC and it's just the actors being themselves, but I've always *head-canon'd* it as being more about her love of performing and how it just allows her to express pure joy for a few minutes before going back to normal.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Cora_ wrote:
But technically, Santana has always smiled a lot during performances. A lot of people think it's OOC and it's just the actors being themselves, but I've always *head-canon'd* it as being more about her love of performing and how it just allows her to express pure joy for a few minutes before going back to normal.

that's my headcanon too. I've always paid way too much attention to Santana, but I remember noticing it for the first time during Somebody to Love in s1. She just looked so genuinely happy <3
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Yeah, that's true.

But she is happier than usual. It's like Santana can barely control herself. She is about to explode with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers I
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next