Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers I

Go down 
+16
Tuk17
Melissa
Dina
Niklas
badromancexx
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Cora_
Ato
eli_
House Carl
Charles
MissLilly
mardou
Span_ski
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Quote :
DiannaAgron Dianna Agron
FINAL TWEET #DailyGraceWhatTheBuckAndDiannaAreMyLife R.I.P Dianna's Hacker.
I'm genuinely creeped out.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:41 pm

WTF

Weirdo yahoo
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Quote :
DiannaAgron Dianna Agron
@buckhollywood #whatthebuck is trending! YOU GUYS WIN! I just wanted to see if Di's fans were stronger then biebs good to see him not trend

Well then...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:46 pm

There's a point where saying "wtf!!" just doesn't cut it anymore.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:47 pm

And now #DirtyDianna is trending. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:52 pm

I'm kinda disappointed they didn't share what they apparently knew about "We Found Love".

Can't believe they had access to Dianna's DMs and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:53 pm

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 Tumblr_lwdu4s1MQS1r0f7zfo1_500

-------------
The Fababy got pissed:
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 Tumblr_lwdts4CmpE1qa0w97o1_500

---------------
Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 Tumblr_lwdullhcRO1qcbgf2o3_r1_250
lulz

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:57 pm

Been following the hacking thing too... Good Lord, what a freak! It must be like a 13 year old or something. I feel bad for laughing at so many of the tweets, especially "FYI Klaine sucks." It was kind of entertaining. I'm just glad it wasn't Naya, because then I would have been legitimately pissed and not able to sit back and be amused by it.

I'm wondering if someone hacked her whole damn computer. How would they get her phone number from her Twitter account? Or see a file for We Found Love?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:58 pm

But Dianna must clearly be singing on We Found Love then, right? It's the only conclusion to come to, unless we knew this/otherwise already?

This person who hacked her can't really be right in the head though. Hacks Dianna, DM's the cast, and leaves her not one, but THREE voicemails? Crazy!!
Obviously Dianna's phone number must be found in her account for her to leave voicemails right?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:01 am

Yeah this person isn't "right".

Quote :
I'm wondering if someone hacked her whole damn computer. How would they get her phone number from her Twitter account? Or see a file for We Found Love?
Maybe Dianna gave someone her number via DM....

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:07 am

Cora_ wrote:
I feel bad for laughing at so many of the tweets, especially "FYI Klaine sucks." It was kind of entertaining. I'm just glad it wasn't Naya, because then I would have been legitimately pissed and not able to sit back and be amused by it.

I agree. Had it been Naya, I probably wouldn't be laughing.
But the fact that Dianna keeps getting hacked is what contributes to the amusingness of it as well.
Seriously, what lousy passwords she comes up with. You'd think she'd learn, but nope asd
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:11 am

Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 Tumblr_lwdv0h6YcA1qzbi5io1_500
Ha.
--------
I think it's safe to leave the house now...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:15 am

ROFL

Guess we can cross that suspect off the list then.

Quote :
iSeaMonkey Adriano Alves
@
@buckhollywood What Dianna's hacker tweeted you in the DM message? =P
11 minutes ago
in reply to ↑

@buckhollywood
Michael Buckley
@iSeaMonkey I copy and pasted! will put in Monday video!
10 minutes ago via web
Favorite Retweet Reply

Can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:31 am

Ha! Awesome.

-------------
Quote :
“this is a story about control!!!!! MY CONTROL!!!!!” dianna says furiously to herself as she tries to think up a password that nobody will get
Laughing
----------------
But seriously, that voicemail (x3 ugh) must have sounded alllll kinds of creepy/stalkerish.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:35 am

Quote :
BrodyMenez Brody Nickolas Ménez
@NayaRivera Just warning you. Apparently someone has your password. They posted some screenshots of your DM's. Everyone RT please.
Wow, for Naya's sake i hope this is a false alarm.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:06 am

This happens when people have no life... like who sits there and GUESSES a password?
S/he probably still sat their for a while, trying to 'get in'.

And the voicemail thing is just creepy and stalker-like
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:50 am

LOL Can't believe I went to bed last night and missed all the fun! And I even saw the first two crazy tweets, but decided it wasn't worth it. What a crazy person! lulz

@Cora, there's something wrong with your avatar picture.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:55 am

Poor Dianna... there are some crazy ass people out there!

Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:02 pm

You dont just guess a password. It's too much of a shot in the dark. And most passwords people would use would be personal and from their lives pre-glee, so Gleeks wouldn't guess it.

That was a legitimate hacker who did more than accidentally type the right letters as an oopsie. They made the decision to hack their accounts and ran a program.

Weirdos. The right people think they have to other's personal lives, no matter how harmless they think they are or twitter is or just to have a little fun, is just alarming.

ugh. Poor Dianna. Hopefully this cast will learn not to keep important stuff in their DMs.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Did someone really post screenshots of Naya's DMs? No Or do they just mean the ones that Dianna had, from her?

Disgusting. I honestly wish this person would be held legally accountable somehow. If only they could trace it back to who did it. Even just the threat of legal action would probably scare the shit out of the little bastard.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Oh, and about my avi, I think Eli's Photobucket is out of bandwidth. Hers is missing too at Glee-forum.

I'd reupload, but I was lazy and never saved it to begin with. Oops! Sorry, Eli.
Back to top Go down
Ato

Ato

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:20 pm

Cora_ wrote:
Did someone really post screenshots of Naya's DMs? No Or do they just mean the ones that Dianna had, from her?

Disgusting. I honestly wish this person would be held legally accountable somehow. If only they could trace it back to who did it. Even just the threat of legal action would probably scare the shit out of the little bastard.

I wish Dianna would get angry. She's always way to sweet and accommodating when this happens.

She needs to get forceful: call out the fans that do this as no fans of hers (especially the crazy Achelites who have no sense of boundaries), tell them they'll trace it next time, and that she's pissed that she cant use this platform to talk to her fans because a few people want to ruin the party for everyone.

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:29 pm

Yeah, I really think she needs to start calling these people out. It's ridiculous, and it's always her they target.

I wouldn't be surprised if she just gave up on twitter completely. if it was me, I probably would.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:41 pm

She's just deleted the tweets and not said anything. I wish she would have said something.
Gotten angry like you guys said. Would have been awesome!

Though that is my need for entertainment speaking. Maybe it is for the best if she just ignores. Then the hackers won't think it's so much fun. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:29 pm

I think she should have said something.

Glee has been more entertaining on twitter than on TV lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers I   Brittana with Spoilers I - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers I
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next