Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts II

Go down 
+13
Melissa
Sez
Dina
eli_
mardou
House Carl
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
MissLilly
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts II - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:53 pm

On a sort of related note: I really don't understand this Tumblr business. I just don't get it. Like, why? It doesn't seem all that interesting to me. I have an account but it got boring really quickly.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:57 pm

I never made the point of telling people I already know about it. Just acted like I normally would so they should just know *shrug*. But I guess I've known I'm a lesbian since forever so it should have always been obvious.

The only person I actually made a point of telling was my mum. And I didn't intend to. I had to because she either wasn't getting it, or she was in denial. Turns out it was probably denial. She was not happy. But whatevs, She's over it now. smile

I don't really 'tell' new people wither. Like, straight people don't meet meet someone and go, "hi, my name is 'so and so' and I'm straight". So why should I have to do that?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:01 pm

^tumblr is fun when you're following the right people. I'm following a lot of interesting blogs and scrolling down my dash is a great thing to do when you want you be doing something else but instead you waste your time on the internet because you're lazy as fuck, like me.

anyay hold on this conversation. This is the perfect topic to start the LBGT related thread I've been wanting to open for months (and never did because, you know, I'm lazy as fuck)
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Charlie wrote:
I don't really 'tell' new people wither. Like, straight people don't meet meet someone and go, "hi, my name is 'so and so' and I'm straight". So why should I have to do that?

Yes, I think the same way. I just tell people when they keep asking me about boys, or if a guy ask me out, something like that. I'm a very private person, and I don't think is anybody business who I date.

I had to tell my friends though, because it was not obvious and I've had my share of boys before that. I was 22 when I first kissed a girl actually. It was not obvious for me too.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Holding...

I'll have to hold anyway because I just finished my overtime and I have to drive home. See you in a bit! smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

eli_ wrote:
anyay hold on this conversation. This is the perfect topic to start the LBGT related thread I've been wanting to open for months (and never did because, you know, I'm lazy as fuck)

I was just going to say this! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:06 pm

ok going to open that thread.
and I agree, I don't tell people first thing either, but I don't deny it if asked. There's a guy at work who I think has a little crush on me, but I'm not going to tell him I'm not interested until he asks directly
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Eli, what you need is a boy like Finn to out you to all you friends and family for your own good. This is what I've learned from Glee.

No but seriously, you don't need to come out to everyone if you're not comfortable with everyone knowing your sexual preferences and romantic inclinations (why the hell is it everyone's business anyway?) but you shouldn't have to hide your lady love even on the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:33 pm

eli_ wrote:
ok going to open that thread.
and I agree, I don't tell people first thing either, but I don't deny it if asked. There's a guy at work who I think has a little crush on me, but I'm not going to tell him I'm not interested until he asks directly

Who does that? Who introduces themselves like "Hello, my name is *insert name* and I'm gay (or bi). It's just obvious with some people and not obvious at all with others. But unless I'm attracted to someone, I don't really care what their sexual preference it. I don't understand why most people care so much about something that doesn't effect them.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Wow, pages.
Late addition:
I'm apparently shorter than the average Australian woman haha........I'm 5'3 i think. I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Eli, what you need is a boy like Finn to out you to all you friends and family for your own good. This is what I've learned from Glee.

No but seriously, you don't need to come out to everyone if you're not comfortable with everyone knowing your sexual preferences and romantic inclinations (why the hell is it everyone's business anyway?) but you shouldn't have to hide your lady love even on the Internet.

lulz if only I knew a finn growing up --

Personally I'm with Santana, no labels please. I introduce people to who I'm with, and they can make w/e conclusions they want.

Same with my parents -- mom, dad, bringing a girl home for christmas, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Melissa wrote:

lulz if only I knew a finn growing up --

Personally I'm with Santana, no labels please. I introduce people to who I'm with, and they can make w/e conclusions they want.

Same with my parents -- mom, dad, bringing a girl home for christmas, thanks.

^ Preach! I'm all about the no labels. ... I definitely don't fit in a box. lol
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Span_ski wrote:

I think you would fit in a box. Probably a cute little box.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

I think you would fit in a box. Probably a cute little box.

That was all kinds of adorable.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:39 am

Charlie wrote:
On a sort of related note: I really don't understand this Tumblr business. I just don't get it. Like, why? It doesn't seem all that interesting to me. I have an account but it got boring really quickly.
Made me laugh out loud!

Tumblr is annoying in so many ways. But it's great for visual stuff. Like, this gif set someone made today is one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. It's like a little mini-fic. I swear, if I could make gifs and tell stories through them, I probably wouldn't write at all. It's so much better when you can actually see it.

But tumblr is not good for me tonight, because now that Naya is safe for the time being from plane crashes, guess what tumblr thinks? That her derp lazy eye means she's had a minor stroke at some point in the past and doesn't know about it. Apparently a doctor thinks this. Great. THANKS TUMBLR.

Eli, I've always pronounced your username in my head as Ellie. That's probably not correct, either, but I'm amused by people thinking it sounded like the biblical male name.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:00 am

Cora_ wrote:

Eli, I've always pronounced your username in my head as Ellie. That's probably not correct, either, but I'm amused by people thinking it sounded like the biblical male name.

I've always used the male Eli form just because I don't know how else to pronounce it!! Laughing

I'm as sober as possible right now, my bed is freaking freezing, and turns out it's hard for me to sleep sober.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:16 am

You live in Canada and you don't have an electric blanket!?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:18 am

Cora_ wrote:
You live in Canada and you don't have an electric blanket!?

Hell na, I have a triple thick, 100% duck feather quilt!

Honestly, it's too hot under the quilt and too cold without it. Mostly I can't sleep because I'm as sober as freaking possible; if I didn't smoke pot for a year I wouldn't be as sober as I am right now. hash
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:43 am

Aint it wonderful to be sober? Clear headed and all?
You know it's getting to be a problem if you can't function normally, like sleep, without substances.
I wish you'd be careful, and maybe re-evaluate what you are doing. What if the day comes and pot won't be enough anymore? Is that the life you want for yourself?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:20 am

I pulled a all nighter last night, now I regret it because I feel like crap. But bed early anyways tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:52 am

Cora_ wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Made me laugh out loud!

Tumblr is annoying in so many ways. But it's great for visual stuff. Like, this gif set someone made today is one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. It's like a little mini-fic. I swear, if I could make gifs and tell stories through them, I probably wouldn't write at all. It's so much better when you can actually see it.

But tumblr is not good for me tonight, because now that Naya is safe for the time being from plane crashes, guess what tumblr thinks? That her derp lazy eye means she's had a minor stroke at some point in the past and doesn't know about it. Apparently a doctor thinks this. Great. THANKS TUMBLR.

That GIF set made me laugh out loud at my desk in work. Hehe. I'm getting some peculiar looks now.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:55 am

I'm so BORED! Someone come and entertain me. smile I hate mornings in work.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:30 am

Charlie wrote:
Random thoughts II - Page 34 220px-RobbieWilliamsLetMeEntertainYou
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:37 am

Charlie wrote:

Cats cure boredom

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:40 am

Yaaaaaay! People. yahoo smile Random picture Rosie, cheers. tongue Thanks Lilly, but I can't watch videos on my work computer. But I do love a good cat clip. Lmao.

What have you been doing today Rosie? And Lilly? How has your morning been?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts II
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next