Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts II

Go down 
+13
Melissa
Sez
Dina
eli_
mardou
House Carl
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
MissLilly
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts II - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Of course, you're grumpy, Lilly, we all are grumpy Brittana fans, remember? asd
ROFL Of course, how could I forget. lulz

Blue Zeppelin wrote:

No, seriously, I would be grumpy and resentful as well. I think your friend's behaviour is kinda disrespectful. And I'd totally be looking forward to a time to myself, so I can totally see your points. Yeah, it sucks.

matthew hodgson

Yeah, it does. I'm not going to say anything to her though, because she is the total opposite of me. She hates being home alone, especially on family days. I always look forward to going home after such celebrations, she hates it. I feel like a bad friend for being annoyed at it, when I know she wouldn't want to be home alone. But I mean... She's a grown woman. Frikkin learn to deal with spending some time alone at home. And respect my privacy. I'm not running a darn hotel here bitching

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:33 pm

LOL, okay. I'm over it. Kinnda.
Just needed to get that off my chest smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:41 pm

MissLilly wrote:
LOL, okay. I'm over it. Kinnda.
Just needed to get that off my chest smile

I'm glad.

This place is very therapeutic, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:44 pm

It is indeed!

I'm not a very confrontational person, so letting some steam out here, and just hear someone agree. Yeah, definitely helps the mood smile
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:03 pm

It's kind of funny though. I mean, friendship has those inexplicable things. Sometimes I just look at my friends and I say.. why on earth did I choose this people? LOL but you know you love them and they love you back. Friendship works in misterious ways. She probably didn't do that to piss you off... but it's logical that you got pissed.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:08 pm

I often wonder how I ended up with the friends that I have. They're all so different from me, and some of them quite "out there". But I'm very mellow, and I get told all the time that I have a relaxing effect and balance them out. So I guess it's them who chose me, and not the other way around Tongue

I know she didn't do i to anger me. And she usually does sleep over when she is here. I know her deal, so I know she probably just assumed I'd be okay with it, because I always am. Just not tonight.

But it's fine, really. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Guys, watch this, it's awesome.

Quote :
"Some girls like superheroes, some girls like princesses! Some boys like superheroes, some boys like princesses! So why do all the girls have to buy pink stuff and all the boys have to buy different color stuff?"

She is so right! Adorable. yahoo

She is amazing. Omg. What a cutie.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:30 pm

mardou wrote:
It's kind of funny though. I mean, friendship has those inexplicable things. Sometimes I just look at my friends and I say.. why on earth did I choose this people? LOL but you know you love them and they love you back. Friendship works in misterious ways. She probably didn't do that to piss you off... but it's logical that you got pissed.

Right though!? Sometimes I look at some of my groups of friends and wonder, how on earth did this group of mifits and miscreants get thrown together? I love it though. Makes for very entertaining times.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Just finished watching We Bought A Zoo and it was a great choice for a Christmas movie. My heart is all warm and I shed a few tears. I love happy sappy endings.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:03 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Guys, watch this, it's awesome.

Quote :
"Some girls like superheroes, some girls like princesses! Some boys like superheroes, some boys like princesses! So why do all the girls have to buy pink stuff and all the boys have to buy different color stuff?"

She is so right! Adorable. yahoo

That reminds me of this conversation I was having on Friday with this ten-year-old girl at work. She was telling me about how her dad got her a moped for Christmas, and her mom was like "Why do you only want toys that are for boys?" and she was telling me "toys for boys" are so much cooler than "toys for girls".

I could definitely relate to her. I never wanted girly toys as a kids. I mostly wanted science stuff and video game stuff. I something like an Easy Bake oven, but it was called a Creepy Crawly Bug Makers and made all these little rubber bugs and sold them to kids at school. I also had an rock polisher and I polished rocks and sold those to kids at school as well. I was quite the little entrepreneur. Lol.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:33 am

Charlie wrote:
mardou wrote:

Right though!? Sometimes I look at some of my groups of friends and wonder, how on earth did this group of mifits and miscreants get thrown together? I love it though. Makes for very entertaining times.

That's exactly what I meant smile
8 pages? What happened to the rest of the thread? Or it's just me? Shrug
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:38 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Of course, you're grumpy, Lilly, we all are grumpy Brittana fans, remember? asd

BTW, fucking LOL at this!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:40 am

mardou wrote:

8 pages? What happened to the rest of the thread? Or it's just me? Shrug

It's not just you. Is all gone? D: WTF
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:43 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

That reminds me of this conversation I was having on Friday with this ten-year-old girl at work. She was telling me about how her dad got her a moped for Christmas, and her mom was like "Why do you only want toys that are for boys?" and she was telling me "toys for boys" are so much cooler than "toys for girls".

I could definitely relate to her. I never wanted girly toys as a kids. I mostly wanted science stuff and video game stuff. I something like an Easy Bake oven, but it was called a Creepy Crawly Bug Makers and made all these little rubber bugs and sold them to kids at school. I also had an rock polisher and I polished rocks and sold those to kids at school as well. I was quite the little entrepreneur. Lol.

LOL that's funny.. I mean when I was a child I got this feeling that by selling the things I made I was going to be a millionare and buy all kind of things. I once ran a beaded bracelets business with my sister, in the sports club swimming pool. It only took us 3 days to drop it.

scratch It's weird right? the pages missing.. WTF
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:17 am

Unf. I've just about recovered from all the "traditional" Christmas over-eating we do... Next up: New Year's Eve (read: over-drinking, if that's even a real term...)

I only bought other people presents this year, only received one bottle of fine whiskey and some candy myself I think. But that's how I wanted it, so it's all good.

If only we had snow here... it looks so damn ugly outside.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:27 am

I have a brother and a sister, so when I was a kid I could play with toys both for boys and for girls. Sometimes we ended up playing monsters, sometimes Barbies.
I always get so mad when I see all those commercials on tv where little girls play with fake make up and grownup dolls. When I was a kid a had explorer Barbie and doctor Barbie, now they all seem to be princesses, mermaids and "fashionistas". Shrug
Random thoughts II - Page 5 T3517
Is this what 6 years old girls are supposed to want? Or is it normal for girls to like fashion and fairies and the color pink? Maybe I just liked to play with other stuff because I'm gayer than a rainbow? I'm confused.
I mean, I liked to play with dolls and my toy oven, but my favorite was this one
Random thoughts II - Page 5 Camper_super_city
Oh, and videogames, freaking loved those. Still do, actually.

@Carl no snow here either Crying or Very sad yesterday it was so sunny we all had to wear sunglasses
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:52 am

About the missing pages: apparently, there's a limit of posts for every thread. Once it reaches 990 posts, it automatically locks and starts a new one. Complete bullshit, but there's no way around it.
Maybe I can just open a "random thoughts" subthread and move everything in there, at least it will look tidier scratch
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:01 am

Thanks for all your virtual hugs :-*
I guess I was just feeling particulary down after a Christmas Eve and Christmas like this.
It will get better though so no worries, they are all fighters smile
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:01 am

I did like some girly toys, but I never liked dolls. They creep me out.

And I think it's really weird when people collect Barbies and never take them out of the box, like one of my childhood friends' moms did.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:15 am

MsFalange wrote:
I guess I was just feeling particulary down after a Christmas Eve and Christmas like this.

Can I give an awkward late hug?
Random thoughts II - Page 5 Sheldon-penny-hug
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:40 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
MsFalange wrote:

Can I give an awkward late hug?
Random thoughts II - Page 5 Sheldon-penny-hug

Random thoughts II - Page 5 ShennyHUG
lemme add another one
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:37 am

So how is everyone feeling this boxing day?

Not gonna lie... I've felt better :-\ lol.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:04 am

I haven't even gone to sleep yet, cuz I just got home from work about two hours ago. My mind is racing, and I need to do some serious shopping today. I have to buy a whole bunch of things I need, and I'm going to use gift cards for some of it. I also need to get a haircut and some other self maintenance done for my brother's wedding. I'm off work today, but I work all day every other day and I've got to go to the rehearsal dinner Friday night, so if I don't get it all done today I don't when I'll have time to get it done. And there's something wrong with my car on top of everything. D:
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:18 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I haven't even gone to sleep yet, cuz I just got home from work about two hours ago. My mind is racing, and I need to do some serious shopping today. I have to buy a whole bunch of things I need, and I'm going to use gift cards for some of it. I also need to get a haircut and some other self maintenance done for my brother's wedding. I'm off work today, but I work all day every other day and I've got to go to the rehearsal dinner Friday night, so if I don't get it all done today I don't when I'll have time to get it done. And there's something wrong with my car on top of everything. D:

I feel exhausted just reading that. lol. I hope you get it all done and your car is ok!

I know there's stuff I'm meant to do today. But right now, the most adventurous task I can contemplate is moving from my bedroom to the living room to watch a dvd with my sister... and the only reason I'm doing that is because she has promised me cups of tea lol
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:34 am

Hi, guys! I'm sad this thread got cut... Mad

Shanna_ wrote:
Just finished watching We Bought A Zoo and it was a great choice for a Christmas movie. My heart is all warm and I shed a few tears. I love happy sappy endings.

I was just reading the paper and thinking what I should do this afternoon and I thought about seeing this movie. I guess I'm going then.

I have to do some shopping too. I need to buy a gift for my little cousin who is also my goddaughter (is that the right word?). The tricky thing is, she is 6 and she already has everything. My little cousins these days have everything, even iPads and PS3 and all kind of video games and eletronic devices and Barbies and stuffed animals. It's annoying. I never know what to give them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts II
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next