Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Random thoughts II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:37 pm

I could do with a little power nap now. But I need to start getting ready to go out.

It's nice reading about what you're all up to. Isa - I hate that there's nowhere to get stuff like that at Christmas. Jugz - that bowhawk is AMAZING. Span - have a good one tonight.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
I can now officially say I can drive automatic cars. I've just tried my stepmom's car. It was so easy, I'm surprised. I think I could try doing my nails while driving automatic cars.

Automatics are amazing for that reason!

I have eaten too much food today. I feel like I might explode. I did get the gift I've been loudly hinting at for the last year. I got a Keurig coffee maker. I love it already and I've only made one cup.

I hope everyone keeps enjoying their day!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:51 pm

That coffee maker looks great, Shanna. I'd like to have one of those.

I haven't got any gifts yet (oh well, except for small gifts). My dad and stepmom want to buy me something this week, when the malls won't be so packed. My sister is bringing me something from the Phillipines, but she only comes back by the end of January.

I'm giving me myself a new phone, but it also comes from the Phillipines (actually, I think my sister is buying it in Beijing) so I won't be able to get it before February. My present phone is so ridiculous I can barely make calls. I'm still in Middle Age in terms of phones.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:28 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Check out the baby with the "bowhawk" ROFL (that's my nephew)

That is truly cute!!! smile

Charlie wrote:

That's ace, time with your bestie, trip to France AND a holiday to Argentina. I need a holiday! I'm supposed to be going to Peru this year but the girlfriend of the guy I should be going with is not happy about it.

I just got home from work. My family is crowding around in the kitchen because they're hungry. My mum is getting stressed because they're in the way. I'm hiding in the lounge. Gonna do the presents thing after dinner.

Later, I'm going to pick up a few people then we're going to my friends' house for a party/gathering. I'm sure it will get messy. I can't be out late though, my gf is arriving in the morning.

Yeah, it should be good! My mate's amazing... she's the only girl I know who's as random as me lol. I was like where are you in Jan (it's always somewhere diff lol) and she was like Buenos Aires, wanna come? We have lived miles apart for the past decade but still see each other as often as possible. She's my travel buddy and so so awesome. I know hand on heart if I need her, wherever I am in the world, she'll get on a plane and get there if she can, and the same with me. And if I have to bounce or change on a plan she doesn't hate me and vice versa... perfect. lol

Her ex bf is one of my good mates too so it will be awesome to ring in new year with those guys.

Bet you're looking forward to your girlfriend coming over! smile... (I'd do a big grin here but the one we have is freaky lol)

You got any special plans?

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
I can now officially say I can drive automatic cars. I've just tried my stepmom's car. It was so easy, I'm surprised. I think I could try doing my nails while driving automatic cars.

There's nothing to do now, town is desert and everything is closed. Can't even have a coffee or something. So I'm watching The King's Speech on HBO.

Awesome sounds fun! Hope you're having a lovely christmas!! smile

Blue Zeppelin wrote:

I love you

And you too Naya... I love you
Back to top Go down
Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:49 pm

I'm crestfallen - I've never felt this sad, helpless and hopeless during Christmas.
To see the people you love suffer and struggling and you can't do anything but smile and say "It will get better. I'm here"

For the past months I always said "Christmas is the key date, when everything will finally be better, when I'll be less stressed and they'll be finally getting stronger and healthier" and the truth is: it's not, they're not.

I feel horrible and just want this year to end.
I want to go to bed and only then wake up when everything is fine again, I'm sick of the people around me dying I can't watch it. It's making me depressed, when I have to stay positive.
They literally look like death, lost maybe 15 pounds and are pale like they haven't been outside in years.
I hate it, it's not fair.

Sorry that I'm crushing the spirit...
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Oh, Dina... I'm sorry to hear that. You were so happy about Christmas and all. I kinda know what you're feeling though. I think there's not much I can say, but you know you can come here and talk to us and vent. And from my own experience I know this helps, even if it just a bit.

Hug Hug Hug Hug

I hope you can feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:14 pm

Dina, check your PMs.

Hug
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Gosh Dina, I'm really sorry. Hugs and hopeful thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Well most of you seemed to have a pretty nice xmas with some pretty awesome gifts haha. Yay for you guys!

@Aww Dina, i'm sorry. When you guys say stuff like that, i wish i could be there to hug/help you Thumbs Down Hug

Now i kinda feel bad about what i'm about to say about my Xmas, but this is what happened. So annoying that it was actually funny!:
- It started when i woke up with my selfish mother telling me off for something i didn't do. Then she threw me my present (which was money in envelope) with an angry "merry christmas"....and basically just ignored me all day.
- Being with the family/lunch was boring at first, then they started talkign about TV and i was in! lol. We started watching fanvids hehe.
- Nightime at my dads: Developed a ridiculously big migraine and got this sick feeling in my stomach. I thought i needed an ambulance lol, cause i had never experienced a feeling that bad... Then my questions were answered when i threw up alllll over the bed (and on myself, ugh).... Food poisoning i think?

So not a good Christmas. but i guess it could have been worse.
Back to top Go down
mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:07 pm

I'm sending all my love to you Dina Hug

so... did I read that someone is coming to Buenos Aires? Laughing Thumbs Up

I have an awful headache. I took an Ibuprofen but I wish I had taken something stronger.
Back to top Go down
mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:18 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Well most of you seemed to have a pretty nice xmas with some pretty awesome gifts haha. Yay for you guys!

@Aww Dina, i'm sorry. When you guys say stuff like that, i wish i could be there to hug/help you Thumbs Down Hug

Now i kinda feel bad about what i'm about to say about my Xmas, but this is what happened. So annoying that it was actually funny!:
- It started when i woke up with my selfish mother telling me off for something i didn't do. Then she threw me my present (which was money in envelope) with an angry "merry christmas"....and basically just ignored me all day.
- Being with the family/lunch was boring at first, then they started talkign about TV and i was in! lol. We started watching fanvids hehe.
- Nightime at my dads: Developed a ridiculously big migraine and got this sick feeling in my stomach. I thought i needed an ambulance lol, cause i had never experienced a feeling that bad... Then my questions were answered when i threw up alllll over the bed (and on myself, ugh).... Food poisoning i think?

So not a good Christmas. but i guess it could have been worse.

That same thing happened to me on New Years Eve two years ago. It was awful, I had an "intoxication" with some food and threw up all night long.
At least you're kinda laughing at it. Shrug It could totally be worst!! Laughing
Hope things with your mother get better soon..
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Oh Alice, dear, that's bad, I hope you are feeling better now. Hug
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Dina - i can't post the hug smiley from here. but the feelings there.

x
Back to top Go down
mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:32 pm

My whole family is laughing at me because last night after a few a drinks, when we were in the street watching the fireworks I wished a MERRY CHIRSTMAS (very loud and cheery) to my Jehovah's Witnesses neighbors. And then I got pissed because they didn't wish ME merry chritsmas.
Always a step ahead in embarrassing myself in front of my family.

Last edited by mardou on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Oh Alice, dear, that's bad, I hope you are feeling better now. Hug
Oh i'm feeling great right now Very Happy I'm just glad it's over!

Quote :
My whole family is laughing at me because last night after a few a drinks, when we were in the street watching the firewors I wish a MERRY CHIRSTMAS (very loud and cheery) to my Jehovah's Witnesses neighbors. And then I got pissed because they didn't wish ME merry chritmas.
Always a step ahead in embarrassing myself in front of my family.
LOLOL that is fantastic thumbs up

---------
Gotta go see more people. Ciao for now guys. smile

Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Dina, there's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. My thoughts are with you. Hug

Rosie! Sorry to hear about the food poisoning. And your mum being an asshole. What is her problem, seriously? I had food poisoning on NYE when I was little, maybe like 10. We used to go to a street party then stay at my bestie's house because all 3 kids from each of our families were the same age/were friends. Anyway, I didn't feel ill or anything. Went to bed, top and tail with my bestie in a bunkbed and dreamt I was sick. Turns out, it wasn't a dream, I had been sick down the wall on one side and on the floor the other side. Her cat was licking it in the morning. The room's decoration was about a month old at this point. Safe to say I'll never live that down.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Charlie wrote:
Dina, there's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. My thoughts are with you. Hug

Rosie! Sorry to hear about the food poisoning. And your mum being an asshole. What is her problem, seriously? I had food poisoning on NYE when I was little, maybe like 10. We used to go to a street party then stay at my bestie's house because all 3 kids from each of our families were the same age/were friends. Anyway, I didn't feel ill or anything. Went to bed, top and tail with my bestie in a bunkbed and dreamt I was sick. Turns out, it wasn't a dream, I had been sick down the wall on one side and on the floor the other side. Her cat was licking it in the morning. The room's decoration was about a month old at this point. Safe to say I'll never live that down.
Weird that you didn't even feel sick. Good though, i spose haha.

puke @the cat licking it. Why do aminals do that? lol
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Dina, I'm so very sorry Hug
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:37 pm

I just got a phone call from Brasilia (where I live), someone needs my help at my work. Sorry, buddy, this is not only Christmas and a Sunday night, but I'm on a break and I won't be back for a whole week. Ops...

Different note, I hate having to use my dad and stepmom's computers... They are always so messy, there are hundreds of icons on their desktops... Ugh, small things like that can drive me crazy. I'm a bit obsessed with organization. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Guys, watch this, it's awesome.

Quote :
"Some girls like superheroes, some girls like princesses! Some boys like superheroes, some boys like princesses! So why do all the girls have to buy pink stuff and all the boys have to buy different color stuff?"

She is so right! Adorable. yahoo

Last edited by Blue Zeppelin on Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Laughing
I'm exactly the same. I have folders for everything. I can't deal with clutter on my desktop.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Guys, watch this, it's awesome.

She is so right though!
How adorable!
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:02 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Laughing
I'm exactly the same. I have folders for everything. I can't deal with clutter on my desktop.

Yes, I'm always saying "have different folders, put everything under different categories, it will be easier to find your stuff, it will be easier to run everything", but no, they don't listen to me. In this notebook I'm using right now, dad has 35 icons! Why????? I need that Gwyneth's gif...

On my desktop, I just have icons for Google Chrome, Skype, Word, 5 or 6 things like that, and then a general icon for other files. It's so simple. So much better.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:09 pm

I have 9. One is the trashbin, and the rest is different folders for my stuff, neatly organized.

It drives me crazy being on other peoples computers, because generally they are all cluttered up.

On a different note. I'm annoyed. A friend came over tonight after I came back home from a family dinner, and we've been watching movies and such. Then she just goes to sleep on the couch, without even asking me if she could stay over. Normally I wouldn't mind. But I was really looking forward to have tomorrow all to myself, after all this family gathering. I'm a person who really enjoy and need "me-time". And now she's probably gonna be hanging around here all day tomorrow as well, and it makes me grumpy and resentful meh
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:20 pm

Of course, you're grumpy, Lilly, we all are grumpy Brittana fans, remember? asd

No, seriously, I would be grumpy and resentful as well. I think your friend's behaviour is kinda disrespectful. And I'd totally be looking forward to a time to myself, so I can totally see your points. Yeah, it sucks.

matthew hodgson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next