Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts II

Go down 
+13
Melissa
Sez
Dina
eli_
mardou
House Carl
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
MissLilly
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Random thoughts II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:28 am

She was diagnosed as bipolar a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:34 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
She was diagnosed as bipolar a long time ago.
Damn, seriously sorry to hear that Thumbs Down Must be hard for you.
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:06 am

Merry Christmas!

Haven't been on much lately, have finally been kinda getting "over" Glee...

But I'll be sure to check in from time to time in any case. sunglasses
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:39 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
LOL Do you guys wanna guess who messaged me earlier saying "ok, hundred, take care, safe trip" and what does "hundred" mean?

scratch

That's mean.... and I hate this phone... lol.

I broke like 2 cardinal rules to send that. 1- don't message using phone. 2 - don't message whilst drunk (a little) lol
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:42 am

House Carl wrote:
Merry Christmas!

Haven't been on much lately, have finally been kinda getting "over" Glee...

But I'll be sure to check in from time to time in any case. sunglasses

Merry Christmas to you too!!!!

Yep, please keep checking in!!.... even if its just in the OT bit. :-). Won't be the same without you.

You started the new job yet?
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:00 am

Not yet, in January. Excited about it tho! yahoo

And I'll surely keep checking in, here in the OT section if nowhere else. Tho Naya and Heather's future careers are a topic of interest, so any news on those fronts will draw my interest as well. Hafta start preparing for the traditional family Xmas now. See y'all in a few days!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:53 am

Good morning ladies and gentlemen Very Happy

Glad to see you back Carl!

Just checking in while I wait to be picked up. Can't stay away from here, I'm almost already dreading a whole day away. Laughing

Random thoughts II - Page 2 163895_164354880274077_100000986989225_312282_4169449_n
It's my baby Very Happy

Photo from last year, since we don't have snow this year ( meh )
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:00 am

Merry Christmas Guys! Hope you have a wonderful time.

@ Lilly - love the pic! smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:00 am

Merry Christmas everyone!

:hohoho:

I'm home and I'm feeling much better. It's not too hot (which is awesome) and soon I'll be meeting the first part of my family to lunch. Lots of food waiting for me.

Hope you all have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:07 am

Since it's officially Xmas day here, a quick post:

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope you all have a great one.
:xmaskiss: 🎅 :hohoho: :xmastree:

Goodnight xx
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:09 am

Span_ski wrote:

I broke like 2 cardinal rules to send that. 1- don't message using phone. 2 - don't message whilst drunk (a little) lol

LOL Second time I've been accused of being mean. I'm not mean, I promisse you people! Just joking. It was funny.

Hug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:27 am

Morning everyone. Well, afternoon. Lol.

It was a little funny, Isa. Hehe. Bless you, Span. It was nice that you broke 2 cardinal rules to send a message like that. smile

Merry Christmas Rosie! How are things with your mum?

Hi Carl! Long time, no see. Hope you are well.

Love the Christmas cat picture, Lilly. Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:46 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Since it's officially Xmas day here, a quick post:

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope you all have a great one.
:xmaskiss: 🎅 :hohoho: :xmastree:

Goodnight xx

Merry Christmas to you guys down under! Hope you have an awesome day ahead of you! :hohoho:

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

LOL Second time I've been accused of being mean. I'm not mean, I promisse you people! Just joking. It was funny.

Hug

Ha ha ha

Don't worry! lol.

I didn't take it personally! Clearly I needed a reminder of why I have the above 2 rules in the first place lol.

Anyway, glad you did have a safe flight! Enjoy the first family lunch buddy! smile

Right now I'm just hoping to survive Christmas. lol
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:50 am

I don't wanna get out of bed! My sisters and my mum keep coming in my room and telling me to get up/hurry up because they wanna go out...

Leave me alone! I'm tireeeeeeeeed. *grimaces*
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:06 am

LOL - Normally the food shopping is my favourite bit, but my Mum, sister and her boyfriend have gone without me.

I know this isn't very festive, but I'm actually loving having like an hour to myself.

It really takes a lot to get me worked up, but there was a moment this morning, when I almost (but thankfully not quite) lost it with my family. Luckily I managed to maintain a relatively calm exterior whilst internally just screaming.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:21 am

Span_ski wrote:
LOL - Normally the food shopping is my favourite bit, but my Mum, sister and her boyfriend have gone without me.

I know this isn't very festive, but I'm actually loving having like an hour to myself.

It really takes a lot to get me worked up, but there was a moment this morning, when I almost (but thankfully not quite) lost it with my family. Luckily I managed to maintain a relatively calm exterior whilst internally just screaming.

Good effort keeping calm.

My friend has just turned up because she needs to go shopping. Grr! Just leave me alone. I'm not good when I wake up. I just knocked over a glass and screamed. Lol. I need to get a grip.

Anyway, the friend that just came to pick me up is an awful driver. She just got a Land Rover. So it's like the worst driver in the world is now driving a tank. Help me! Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:35 am

Charlie wrote:

Good effort keeping calm.

My friend has just turned up because she needs to go shopping. Grr! Just leave me alone. I'm not good when I wake up. I just knocked over a glass and screamed. Lol. I need to get a grip.

Anyway, the friend that just came to pick me up is an awful driver. She just got a Land Rover. So it's like the worst driver in the world is now driving a tank. Help me! Lmao.

Thanks I'm more than willing to take a few swipes at my character in order to avoid any conflict in this instance because it's Christmas, and people should have fun smile. I also hate any kind of conflict, I don't know what to do with it.

Good luck with the shopping! I hope you survive the trip in the tank. lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:56 am

Yeah, I'm the same. I'd rather someone have a go at me than argue with someone else because I can take it and get over it almost immediately. Lol.

I got home in one piece. Aside from some heart palpitations. She's terrible, really.

I have so much left to do today. It sucks. All I wanna to is go for a drink with my family. I'm still sad that my bestie won't be there though. Her boyfriend = see you next Tuesday. smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:33 am

Last minute shoppinng here I come! Time wise I think I'm in a lot of trouble today. On a positiv I have a pretty new scarf to wear shopping. I am so terrible at shopping for others.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:36 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Last minute shoppinng here I come! Time wise I think I'm in a lot of trouble today. On a positiv I have a pretty new scarf to wear shopping. I am so terrible at shopping for others.

lulz

At least you'll look good whilst emergency shopping. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Back from first lunch. Food was ok, nothing extraordinary.

The weather is perfect here. It was 37C yesterday, and today 17C.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Back from first lunch. Food was ok, nothing extraordinary.

The weather is perfect here. It was 37C yesterday, and today 17C.

Cool. I wish we had nice weather. It's still raining here. Boo:(

You had a nice time though? Aside from the ordinary food? smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:04 pm

Yes, I had a nice time. It's funny because every year people talking about the same things? They talk about the same stories, argue about the same topics (politics) and get angry at each other over the same things. It's amusing.

LOL My dad is trying to fix the TV now for me, the cable is not working in my bedroom. My stepmom shouts from the living room: the TV is not plugged in! LOL That was obviously the first thing we checked? I love when people have those brilliant ideas to help each other... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:31 pm

Yeah, repeat conversations are hilarious.

Yaaaaaaay! My bestie just turned up without her boyfriend. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Shopping is finished! I've finished work for the day!! I stole a bunch of alcohol from work!!n! Now I have to hit Christmas Eve services and then it's all just wrapping and drinking fun!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts II
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next