Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts II

Go down 
+13
Melissa
Sez
Dina
eli_
mardou
House Carl
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
MissLilly
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts II - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:32 am

Span_ski wrote:
So how is everyone feeling this boxing day?

Not gonna lie... I've felt better :-\ lol.

Good night then was it mate? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:43 pm

I hate working the day after a holiday. There is only half the work to do but I'm stuck working the full amount of time knowing that I have double the work to do tomorrow because of it. I'm so bored now that I might start cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:55 pm

Charlie wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
So how is everyone feeling this boxing day?

Not gonna lie... I've felt better :-\ lol.

Good night then was it mate? Lol.

A little too good yes. My sister said she is amazed we didn't feel a lot worse this morning.

Shanna_ wrote:
I hate working the day after a holiday. There is only half the work to do but I'm stuck working the full amount of time knowing that I have double the work to do tomorrow because of it. I'm so bored now that I might start cleaning.

That sucks dude. :-(

If I'd have had to work this morning I would have probably been fired. lol
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Span_ski wrote:

A little too good yes. My sister said she is amazed we didn't feel a lot worse this morning.

Have any tomato soup?
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:32 pm

where are your friends with pools when you need them? yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:33 pm

Just got back from shopping. I'd forgotten how good looking people around here are. Drool
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

Have any tomato soup?

ha ha ha - no. I've found that's not the best hangover cure around Wink. Well I can think of better ones anyway.

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Just got back from shopping. I'd forgotten how good looking people around here are. Drool

Ahhhh, so window shopping was it then? Wink

See anything you liked? Laughing
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

Have any tomato soup?

ha ha ha - no. I've found that's not the best hangover cure around Wink. Well I can think of better ones anyway.

So.. What is in your opinion the best Hangover cure? smile
Mine are Ice cream and milk yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:07 pm

I used to eat a lime. That worked pretty well. Can't remember who told me to do that though. I haven't had a hangover for about two years because I hardly ever drink anymore. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Believe it or not, I don't have hangovers. Okay, I'm not the heaviest drinker out there, but I just feel fine the other day. Also I've never thrown up because of drinking. I get happy and talkative when I drink, that's it.

There was this one time in a wedding that I was so drunk I slept during half of the party. And I was a bridesmaid! Then, some hours later I woke up and went dancing. That's my worst drinking story. Doesn't sound like a lot of fun. lol
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:29 pm

mardou wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

Have any tomato soup?

A hug lol... cures everything.

Failing that an ice lolly.... :-)
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 pm

mardou wrote:

Hangover cure for me is vomit. Lots and lots of it. If the puking can happen outside it is better. I wish I had a hangover cure instead of a stomach that hates me.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:46 pm

Span_ski wrote:
mardou wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

Have any tomato soup?

Aw, that's so adorable. What about a cwtch AND an ice lolly? smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:51 pm

Charlie wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
mardou wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
Span_ski wrote:

Have any tomato soup?

Aw, that's so adorable. What about a cwtch AND an ice lolly? smile

Now that would be perfect smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:35 pm

I can't quote again. That's just too many quotes. But... smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:37 pm

I'm never, or at least rarely hung over myself. I just get tired the day after, and seriously thirsty, so all I do is drink soda and sleep, lol. I only drink soda on days after I've been drinking, cause I find the bubbles actually feel very good then.

I have one really bad hangover story though. I was at a boathouse party at my grandparents camping place. And so I was drinking ALL night, and managed to empty 1,5 litre of vodka. I might have also had a drag of a marihuana smoke (stupid..). So when I woke up the next morning I was soooo ill, and I threw up all over the floor in the living room part of the wagon, then all the way to the bathroom.
I spent the whole day with a bucket. Never been so ill my whole life.

And just imagine having to wash up all that vomit on the floor, while being ill. Not pleasant, let me tell you!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:34 pm

One of the things I don't like about staying at my dad's is that they go to bed super early. They are already sleeping since 10 PM. Now all I can do is to stay in my bedroom listening to music on my head phones and reading or on my computer while remaining completely silent. Which means my best option is to be online here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:36 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I'm never, or at least rarely hung over myself. I just get tired the day after, and seriously thirsty, so all I do is drink soda and sleep, lol. I only drink soda on days after I've been drinking, cause I find the bubbles actually feel very good then.
Yeah i never get hangovers either.
I can only think of one time that i had a hangover, and that was one of the worst experiences
(similar feeling to my little Xmas incident actually lol)... I think because the vodka shots i was downing were really shit quality. $3 shots can't be great news Tongue

So as for "hangover cures", idk smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:41 pm

Quote :
One of the things I don't like about staying at my dad's is that they go to bed super early. They are already sleeping since 10 PM. Now all I can do is to stay in my bedroom listening to music on my head phones and reading or on my computer while remaining completely silent. Which means my best option is to be online here.

yup... sounds familiar lol!smile... (I'd grin but like I said it freaks me out) lol

I think we should get a normal one and change that one to 😷 .... coz that's what it reminds me of lol.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:48 pm

MissLilly wrote:

I have one really bad hangover story though. I was at a boathouse party at my grandparents camping place. And so I was drinking ALL night, and managed to empty 1,5 litre of vodka. I might have also had a drag of a marihuana smoke (stupid..). So when I woke up the next morning I was soooo ill, and I threw up all over the floor in the living room part of the wagon, then all the way to the bathroom.
I spent the whole day with a bucket. Never been so ill my whole life.

And just imagine having to wash up all that vomit on the floor, while being ill. Not pleasant, let me tell you!

uugh That sucks, I been there..With the only difference that I was having lunch with my parents, grandparents and my aunts.. couldn't reach the bathroom Sad
But they didn't make me clean it. That must be really awful
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Is this one good for you?

Random thoughts II - Page 6 Smiling0
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:54 pm

mardou wrote:

uugh That sucks, I been there..With the only difference that I was having lunch with my parents, grandparents and my aunts.. couldn't reach the bathroom Sad
But they didn't make me clean it. That must be really awful

I just have to clarify that no one made me clean it. My grandparents were in Spain, so I was borrowing their camping wagon. So I was there alone.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:11 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Is this one good for you?

Random thoughts II - Page 6 Smiling0

Love it!!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:20 pm

The green, creepy smiley won't go away. I've already modified it, but it is still here. So weird.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Very Happy hiiiiiii
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts II
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next