Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts I

Go down 
+10
Dina
eli_
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
House Carl
mardou
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts I - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:06 am

I have no idea how to say that, nor what it means.

I went to Berlin a couple of years ago and didn't know a single word or German. I felt really bad about it though.

When all the German girls in work talk to eachother in German, the first thing I think is 'wow, that's hot'. The second is 'they do not even sound like real words, I have no idea what is going on'. Because we normally have a lot of French and Spanish staff and I'm pretty good at following what they say. But with German I have absolutely no chance.

Last edited by YoungGifted&Slack on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:06 am

are you not allowed to use a music stand?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:08 am

limaheightsthankyou wrote:
I don't know the words to the song I'm supposed to sing in half an hour! I'm so screwed!!

Oh dear... Phone in sick? Lol. Don't panic though, it won't help you any. Why do you have to sing that song in particular?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:15 am

I sometimes look at chocolate and just see fat. Then I think of my hips and where my abs should be. Then I'm totally against it. I'll just take sugar packet and the empty calories over the chocolate.

Ok for some reason this makes me think I should be doing crunches every day for the next month?

Alas with Christmas approaching I don't think it'll be enough to help me out there. Laughing

YoungGifted&Slack wrote:
Jeez, this guy makes me so annoyed. Grr.

He sounds like a massive douche.

MsFalange wrote:
There are about 12.800.403.880 things that I should be doing right now but I'm too lazy to do any of them and though I know, I'm gonna regret it tomorrow I can't really be bothered...dumdidum

I've been pretty much that for the past week, but surprisingly productive today!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:17 am

That's one of the advantages in playing your own music.
I had a concert last Friday and while I sang the first stanza, I realized that I have no CLUE how the second began. So I just sang the fourth and changed the melody a bit, and by the time I actually had to sing the 4th stanza nobody remembered that I had already sung these lyrics Very Happy

It takes a lot of the pressure away when you can always be like "nope, it's supposed to be like this" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:01 am

MsFalange wrote:
That's one of the advantages in playing your own music.
I had a concert last Friday and while I sang the first stanza, I realized that I have no CLUE how the second began. So I just sang the fourth and changed the melody a bit, and by the time I actually had to sing the 4th stanza nobody remembered that I had already sung these lyrics Very Happy

It takes a lot of the pressure away when you can always be like "nope, it's supposed to be like this" Laughing

Genius. Lol. I wish I had even a little bit of musical talent. I can kinda play the piano I guess. But I stopped taking it seriously like 8 years ago. Haven't even touched a piano since.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:56 am

I didn't mess up the song! We're going to call it a church miracle. I got to run it one time before the service which was the first time I ever sang the song. Singing during a service was new for me as well. What a different experience.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Well done on the singing! Very Happy

What was the long just out of interest?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:11 pm

Span_ski wrote:

Long? Love a typo. The song was Some Children See Him.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Congrats on not messing up the song!

I just saw a poster for a protest against an official gypsy camp in my city. It was yesterday. I didn't know anything about it until today. There are loads of potential sites listed on the local council's website. Crazy stuff.

The kids in this city would make their lives hell if they do get some land.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:19 pm

Span_ski wrote:

Long? Love a typo. The song was Some Children See Him.

Lol. Sorry I meant song.

I saw yours yesterday when I woke up btw and laughed for a good few minutes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:25 pm

Typos have gotten much funnier since the smart phone autocorrect was invented. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:41 pm

I think my typos typically just make me appear drunk.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Shanna's typo was the best ever. We should pin it somewhere here.

btw, my phone is working again! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Nah, I kinda pictured you crazy knee driving when you wrote that one. lol
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:01 pm

Knee driving (which I'm doing now), posting, eating sushi, and changing shoes are major causes of my typos.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:05 pm

I have a very clear image in my mind lol.

Just remember to look at the road every now and then. smile Be careful.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:11 pm

YoungGifted&Slack wrote:
Okay, cool smile Although, I'm trying to work out how you would pronounce it. Lol.

If it helps, just think of Isabella Rossellini.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:13 pm

I'm always careful.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Right, couldn't work out if the I sounded like eye or the I in is. Isa. I like it smile

Shanna has turned knee driving in to some kind of extreme sport. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Last few pages have been entertaining to read smile

I also like panettone (the dried fruit one). God it's good.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:29 pm

uhooh, I'm gonna fuck my exam tomorrow up reeeeally bad and I'm still not doing anything to change that - whateeeever.
I'm just wating for tomorrow to be over instead, sounds reasonable to me...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:35 pm

I'm always careful.

I would hope so.

Very Happy

YoungGifted&Slack wrote:
Right, couldn't work out if the I sounded like eye or the I in is. Isa. I like it smile

Shanna has turned knee driving in to some kind of extreme sport. Lol.

It's a talent for sure. One that I'm sure I lack. You'd be far safer in a car with Shanna than me anyway lol. I crashed a go kart once.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Sorry Shanna, but when I read all about your driving skills, I gotta say that it's beyond me how you can still be in possession of a driving license Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Have you heard that apparently not Sugar/Rory will be a LI, but QUINN and Rory?
And they already have a ship-name: Ruin (!!! Very Happy)

Laughing Laughing I'm not even kidding

Sth about Damian saying there's a hint towards his LI in the Christmas ep and since Sugar isn't in it and Quinn is looking all dreamy at him, they assume it's her.
AAAAAAH - I need that Gwyneth "WHY??" gif
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts I
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next