Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Random thoughts I

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Why is everyone so silent today?

What are you doing guys? Tell me about your day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:41 pm

I'm heading to the airport in like 30 minutes.

I had a rough day. I was literally crying the entire morning. I had a rough month and now this. I was so excited to go home to be with my family and now I'm finally going home, but I'm so sad because I'll get there and my dog won't be there to greet me, to follow me around the house. I already know it's going to be heartbreaking. How do we get so attached to those little buddies? tears

Sorry for keep bringing sad stories to this lovely place, but it's been one of my few resorts to vent and to feel better. I just wanted to thank you all for your kind words and for your funny stories and your crazyness (just sometimes, lol) and everything not only today but this whole month. It makes me feel better.

I just wanted to say you all this. I'll probably be checking in tomorrow at some point.

Love you all. I heart u

Glee sucks, but at least it gave me you guys. And Naya Rivera, of course.

Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Ended more like an hour but I'm finally off work for the day! Hooray for that but if have to begin frantic last minute Christmas shopping in 45 minutes or so. Hopefully I finish tonight because I don't want to have to fit it in tomorrow. I still have to work a couple of hours then and have to learn some song for a Christmas Eve service by 5 tomorrow. Holiday weeks kill me.

Isa, I'm sending lots and lots of hugs Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Isa, I feel for you so much! I love my cat like she was my baby, I would be as heartbroken as I imagine you are right now if she were to die. My heart truly goes out to you!
But I wish you a joyful christmas with your family, and that it heals your heart to be surrounded with the ones you love smile

Boa viagem e feliz natal! Hug

Shanna, sounds stressful! Sending happy thoughts your way, and hope you get everything done in time, and that you can thrown your feet on the table tomorrow night and relax Hug
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Busy bees you all are! So many pages yahoo

Hugs for Isa losing Luna... Pretty shitty timing. Sending my love! You haven't had a great month or so No ... We're here tho smile

Also, it seems a few of us are getting sick at the same time lol.

---------
Tis Xmas eve here smile ..I'm curious about what my mum got me too. She's been pissed at me for a good 2 weeks, so i can't imagine her happily searching for a gift lol.

Quote :

My day will consist of doing absolutely nothing while trying get rid of this cold Tongue
Back to top Go down
eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Isa
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:02 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

Tis Xmas eve here smile ..I'm curious about what my mum got me too. She's been pissed at me for a good 2 weeks, so i can't imagine her happily searching for a gift lol.

Quote :

My day will consist of doing absolutely nothing while trying get rid of this cold Tongue

Why is your mom mad at you?

What helps when I have a cold is to drink a lot of tea with honey and (!nasty detail warning!) get out all the slime / phlegm. Cough it up, spit it out, blow your nose. Just get it all out. Works like a charm for me Wink
Back to top Go down
Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Thank you, guys. Love

See you soon!

:hohoho:

MissLilly wrote:
Boa viagem e feliz natal! Hug

Dessa vez você acertou em cheio. Obrigada. Te desejo também um ótimo Natal. smile

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:10 pm

MissLilly wrote:

Why is your mom mad at you?

What helps when I have a cold is to drink a lot of tea with honey and (!nasty detail warning!) get out all the slime / phlegm. Cough it up, spit it out, blow your nose. Just get it all out. Works like a charm for me Wink
Haha, ya i will drink a lot of tea. As for blowing my nose, that's all i've been doing for the past two days Tongue

I don't even remember why she's mad at me. It was a while ago that we fought (prolly over something tiny), but she's just been holding a grudge for a while.... She has the emotional capacity of a 5 year old my mother. You can't converse with her, or share your side of a story, she will ignore it.
Aaaaanyway. Lol.

EDIT- In fact, imma go make some tea right now Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:

Dessa vez você acertou em cheio. Obrigada. Te desejo também um ótimo Natal. smile

thumbs up

Obrigada!

Até a vista! Wave

voteforalice1 wrote:

Haha, ya i will drink a lot of tea. As for blowing my nose, that's all i've been doing for the past two days Tongue

I don't even remember why she's mad at me. It was a while ago that we fought (prolly over something tiny), but she's just been holding a grudge for a while.... She has the emotional capacity of a 5 year old my mother. You can't converse with her, or share your side of a story, she will ignore it.
Aaaaanyway. Lol.

EDIT- In fact, imma go make some tea right now Thumbs Up

She sounds difficult.. Hope she gets over it so you can all have a merry christmas together.
Also, feel better real soon Alice Hug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:17 pm

I think it's time for bed. Long day ahead. May you all sleep well and have a great time tomorrow smile

Merry Christmas!

Buon Natale!

Frohe Weihnachten!

:xmastree: 🎅
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Goodnight!

Interstate driving is fun tonight. The shuffle on the ipod is all about the showtunes which makes me happy while driving!
Back to top Go down
mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:54 pm

I've been buying some things.. fruits, ice, alcohol. Everything related with drinks and the party that my friends and I are throwing tomorrow. To be honest, I know it will be worth, but I'm exhausted.
I'm not sure if I'll be here tomorrow so.. FELIZ NAVIDAD!!
my best wishes for you all Hug 🎅
Back to top Go down
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Multi national house parties are the best. Lol.

5 German (1 of which is originally from Kenya)
2 French
2 Polish
1 Dutch
1 Spanish
And I'm the only British person. The conversation is hilarious. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:22 pm

I just got off work (which was rough because I'm sick) and I'm doing some last minute Christmas shopping. I just bought my brother a guitar book (Jackson Johnson). The guitar discussion earlier gave me the idea since he plays guitar and loves Jack Johnson. The only instrument I ever learned to play was piano and not very well.

Now I'm drinking a peppermint chocolate chip milkshake which feels good on my sore throat. It's more than just a sore throat though. I'm all stuffed up and I have a really bad headache and my entire body feels all achy. Ugh. I need to buy some honey while I'm out and make some hot tea when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:55 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

Aaaaanyway. Lol.

I empathise. So much more than you know mate.

MissLilly wrote:
I think it's time for bed. Long day ahead. May you all sleep well and have a great time tomorrow smile

Merry Christmas!

Buon Natale!

Frohe Weihnachten!

:xmastree: 🎅

Have an awesome Christmas mate!!!

Shanna_ wrote:
Goodnight!

Interstate driving is fun tonight. The shuffle on the ipod is all about the showtunes which makes me happy while driving!

Enjoy the showtunes. Hope you get your driving done quick (not too quick lol) and whatever you need to do, then start enjoying the weekend. smile

-------

http://brittana-forum.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=23

-------

http://brittana-forum.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=24

-------

http://brittana-forum.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=25
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts I
View previous topic View next topic Back to top