Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts I

Go down 
+10
Dina
eli_
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
House Carl
mardou
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts I - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:13 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Quote :
Ok, I decided to meet her. Tonight, I get there to meet her and, surprise, she has a date with her. Not only that: it's a girl who I went out with a couple of months ago. WTF? And the girl is all over her, making sure I'm seeing they are together.

Isn't this awful? Who are these people? I should be angry, right? This is so mean. What's wrong with these people? Mad
Wow, that's fucked up. Yes you should be angry. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with people heads. For real. I weep for society.

MissLilly wrote:

Does she have a male friend who would get in on some payback?
Then she could always call her boyfriend and set up a romantic dinner at her place, and tell him to just walk in when he gets there. Then she has this friend over, and they could be all snuggly and kissing on the sofa as he walks in?

Other than that I don't know. I personally would just check out and leave him hanging, but that's me. No explanation no nothing, just gone.
Haha i suggested both those things, but:
The first suggestion- I told her to do something like that. But she says "I don't want to have that reputation as a cheater" .... She cares too much about her image. It's annoying.
Second one- No explanation, out of sight out of mind-- She thinks that would just get him more annoyed and stop caring about her all together... But she wants to hurt him in epic ways haha.

LOL and she goes "I want my plan to be entertaining. Like something in a TV show"... So my mind went here to ask you guys asd

This was a weird thing to ask y'all haha. Sorry- you can just ignore that post.

She should just break it off with him with no explaination and not give him one even if he asks. The confusion alone would be hurtful enough... I can see why she wouldn't want to damage her image by cheating on him. Self respect and all that. Good for her.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:22 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Thanks, guys.

So this is what happaned: I've been really lonely the past weeks and this is always a hard time for me, because my mother died in November 17 yeas ago and then there's Christmas and all. So, it's always hard. And this year is worse because I'm feeling more lonely than usual.

So, I wrote to this friend saying I would like to meet her because I was feeling lonely. She didn't reply me in three days, I was disappointed, so yesterday I wrote her saying "thank you for you support". Two hours later she wrote me back apologizing and saying she wanted to meet me today, because she missed me and because she wanted to apologize.

Ok, I decided to meet her. Tonight, I get there to meet her and, surprise, she has a date with her. Not only that: it's a girl who I went out with a couple of months ago. WTF? And the girl is all over her, making sure I'm seeing they are together.

Isn't this awful? Who are these people? I should be angry, right? This is so mean. What's wrong with these people? Mad

Yes, you have every right to be angry. I hate people sometimes. I don't know what motivates people to act in such awful ways. I've come to realise, in recent weeks, not to expect from people the same morals/courtesy you would show them, because they're not the same as you. You don't need people like that in your life. Especially if you're already feeling quite shit atm anyway.

I feel like you need some more of these Hug Hug Hug Hug

Personally, I have a strict no 'anything' with friends' or associates' ex girlfriends policy. Not just because of my moral compass, but because the thought of it kind of grosses me out.

I'm sorry that happened to you Hug Hug
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:53 am

mardou wrote:
I'm sorry I know I'm a bit late but BZ did you try spitting in her face? asd
About the breaking up thing a friend of mine went through the same thing and we made up a great but twisted plan: while she was with the guy we made an "anonymous call" to her saying "hey, put your speaker on: your boyfriend cheats you" then we hang up and she said to him "all right I need an explanation". It kinda of works if it wasn't for the fact that the guy denied it. bastard. The plan was great though.
Yeah i like this.
But i'm sure she'll make up some excuse why this can't happen. Ughhhhh, she's way to concerned about "looking bad".... HE CHEATED ON YOU, WHO CARES WHAT HE THINKS RIGHT NOW!

Quote :
She should just break it off with him with no explaination and not give him one even if he asks. The confusion alone would be hurtful enough... I can see why she wouldn't want to damage her image by cheating on him. Self respect and all that. Good for her.
She's convinced that ignoring him will just get him pissed off and he will stop liking her...but he wont be hurt.

I want her to really emasculate him and hurt his self-esteem (i'm horrible).... tell him that she's just not physically attracted to him lol.
Ugh, i dunno, she's gotta think of something soon because she's still seeing him like normal and it's pissin me off.

This is so hard to explain over computer haha....
---------------------
Random- but the sky was the most beautiful colour before...this purple/orange awesomeness. Like this:
Random thoughts I - Page 24 SuperStock_172-564D
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:01 am

Wow, that picture is incredible...

She's acting like everything is normal right now!? Eugh, I just couldn't. I would have kicked off by now. Why does it matter whether he still likes her afterwards? Fuck him. He likes other people too much, that's the problem...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:13 am

Charlie wrote:

She's acting like everything is normal right now!? Eugh, I just couldn't. I would have kicked off by now. Why does it matter whether he still likes her afterwards? Fuck him. He likes other people too much, that's the problem...
Ikr?!

----
p.s. i didn't actually take that picture, but that's what the it looked like haha....... Wish i knew how to put pics from my phone onto here.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:14 am

My blood is boiling right now! I'm fed up of dealing with monkeys in work! People flat out lie sometimes just to get out of doing their job. And now I'm even more angry because I used a horrible word, out loud, in the moment, when complaining about said monkey and I just got a warning from the 'big' manager. Grr...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:18 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Ikr?!

----
p.s. i didn't actually take that picture, but that's what the it looked like haha....... Wish i knew how to put pics from my phone onto here.

Yeah, I figured it was an example. I'm just easily impressed by things like that.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:28 am

Charlie wrote:
My blood is boiling right now! I'm fed up of dealing with monkeys in work! People flat out lie sometimes just to get out of doing their job. And now I'm even more angry because I used a horrible word, out loud, in the moment, when complaining about said monkey and I just got a warning from the 'big' manager. Grr...
They sound like mature individuals! lol....How annoying.
As for the swearing in the moment, i'm like that too.... except not so much "in the moment", but constantly :P
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:47 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:
They sound like mature individuals! lol....How annoying.
As for the swearing in the moment, i'm like that too.... except not so much "in the moment", but constantly :P

Yeah, I don't really swear in work because we're all constantly on the phones. It's too risky. Lol. This word is particularly offensive to most people though. Although, I challenge anyone to explain why it is that they're that upset by it. Ah well, just had a little chuckle about it with my direct manager.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:49 am

Thank you, guys, for your kind words. Sorry for being so succinct yesterday, I was feeling so bad I didn't have much to say. Your words matter and make me feel better, so that's good. Also in five days I'll be flying home to be with my family, that's all I'm looking forward now.

I love you all. I really do. I heart u

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:13 am

My little head has too many life changing decisions to make at the moment for it to be able to compute anything....

It's like having too many programmes running on an old computer which results in nothing working at all.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:49 am

Span_ski wrote:
My little head has too many life changing decisions to make at the moment for it to be able to compute anything....

It's like having too many programmes running on an old computer which results in nothing working at all.

Bless ya. What have you got going on decision wise? Anything you wanna talk about?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:07 pm

Span_ski wrote:

Hug Hug Hug

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:21 am

Oh my goodness, the .. I don't even know what to call it. The downtime/break channels have in the early morning, which here used to be just a still screen with the ucoming days show on it. You know what I mean?
Well, this one channel here has decided to make one of their "office" after hours, where there is this cleaning lady who walks around vacuuming and singing. How annoying!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:24 am

It snowed! Not like a massive amount, but snow nevertheless yippey
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:11 am

So I'm mega bored and I'm currently listening to 170 dance songs on shuffle :P
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:20 am

The wonders of a good night's sleep! Then getting late to work! Finally feeling better. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:41 am

Glad to hear it, Isa. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:48 am

Sez wrote:
So I'm mega bored and I'm currently listening to 170 dance songs on shuffle :P

I loves me some dance music occasionally. There's not much music I don't listen to though.

I'm also bored, I'm in work and listening to some show tunes.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:54 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
The wonders of a good night's sleep! Then getting late to work! Finally feeling better. thumbs up
Awesome Thumbs Up
And it's true about sleep. Helps keep your mood under control. (i say while trying to keep my eyes open Very Happy )

Quote :
So I'm mega bored and I'm currently listening to 170 dance songs on shuffle tongue
I've got to be in a certain mood for dance.

----------------
Lol, this sore throat i have right now can go in two directions.... It could disappear within 1-2 days (fingers crossed) or turn into a full blown cold just in time to see the family for Xmas Tongue That should be pleasant for everyone!
I wonder which path my immune system will take. scratch

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:05 am

It's only midnight isn't it? Have you got anything you need to be up for tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:05 am

Charlie wrote:
Glad to hear it, Isa. smile

voteforalice1 wrote:
Awesome Thumbs Up

And it's true about sleep. Helps keep your mood under control. (i say while trying to keep my eyes open Very Happy )

Thanks, guys! YAY

Charlie, btw, I don't know if you checked the TV shows thread, but I've watched the first 3 episodes of Lost Girl and I like it! The story is crazy, but it's fun and the girls are hawt! Drool
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:07 am

Charlie wrote:
It's only midnight isn't it? Have you got anything you need to be up for tomorrow?
I'm particularly tired. Dunno why......... Actually i just took two of those night time cold and flu tablets which knock you out, so maybe that's it haha.
And nope, nothing i need to be up for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:09 am

I haven't checked it, no! I thought my LG obsession was a lost cause in here. They are easy on the eyes. I love them all.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:14 am

That Kenzi is hilarious!

And yes, very easy on the eyes. I find even the guy (who looks like Chris Martin?) to be hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts I
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next