Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts I

Go down 
+10
Dina
eli_
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
House Carl
mardou
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random thoughts I - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:23 pm

LOL It's Quinn, then? Oh, great for Sugar. Feel bad for Diana though. She must have done something really awful to RIB.
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Quinn/Rory?

At least it saves Sugar from the abomination... but Quinn?

What has Dianna done to upset RIB? First that awful SL with Beth/Shelby, and now this?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:29 pm

The same that counts for Sugar counts here: Why can't anybody in this damn club be single and STAY single?
It's ugggh - poor Dianna nobody deserves all the crap she's been given
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:31 pm

I don't understand why that little shit is getting a love interest... Well, I do, since they are shameless in pandering to the tweenies who love him... But there is so much else that they could do with the precious screen minutes that will now be wasted. Poor poor Dianna. What a degrading SL, if it really comes true.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:34 pm

I'm also still doubtful (hopeful) that maybe it's just people reading to much into random things - but if this turns out to be true... idek why I still watch this horrible, horrible show
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:41 pm

MsFalange wrote:
Sorry Shanna, but when I read all about your driving skills, I gotta say that it's beyond me how you can still be in possession of a driving license Very Happy

I have years of multitasking behind the wheel experience. I'm a very good drivee I promise!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:45 pm

I do feel bad for Dianna. So far she has had nothing but terrible SL's to deal with.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:48 pm

I thought they were going to involve quinn with samuel. Both possibilities suck.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:53 pm

limaheightsthankyou wrote:
MsFalange wrote:
Sorry Shanna, but when I read all about your driving skills, I gotta say that it's beyond me how you can still be in possession of a driving license Very Happy

I have years of multitasking behind the wheel experience. I'm a very good drivee I promise!

Laughing I'm not even really able to adjust the heater while driving... then again I'm from germany - where 90% REALLY drive cars - you know with changing gears all by yourself - and not just control the steering wheel Wink
Very Happy I always make fun of my best friend who drives an automatic car - sorry! Laughing

I HATE driving, if I didn't have to do it every once in a while i wouldn't. I'm not bad at it - I just don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:55 pm

I like Dianna. I hate what they've done to Quinn's SL almost as much as what they've done to Brittana..slight confession here I've watched ICGFT quite a few times. and the few lines Dianna gets.... I just love them. I think her voice suits 80's music. I'm an 80's child so I'm down with that.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:11 pm

I can multitask driving a manuel I just can drive up a hill. I do most of my driving tasks without changing speed. I'm not completely crazy behind the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:16 pm

I always find those driving conversations hilarious. It's one of those topics we keep going back to, just like those damn uniforms. Laughing

For the record, I've never drove an automatic car, because cars are so expensive here Brazil. Like, really, really expensive. And automatic cars are hard to find. My stepmother just bought one, I'm planing to give it a try when I'm with my family for Christmas and New Year.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:22 pm

I havent tried an automatic car either. Crying or Very sad I hate driving in B.A, I prefer the subway. It's cheaper, faster and it takes you everywhere. I only drive when I'm in my hometown.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:30 pm

I would totally take the subway if it was an option. Unfortunately my town is in the middle of cow country and you need a car to basically survive. It'a also odd to think of so many people driving a manuel. I barely know anyone with one.

It is funny how often driving comes up but I think it's my driving typos that cause it.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:34 pm

I took driving lessons in London and it was awful. I think I could drive fine somewhere in the States. The roads are good and it's not not mental most places. I wouldn't drive in NY.

I've driven in the UAE but I don't have a licence, so I really shouldn't drive anywhere really.

I've driven off road in the desert too, that was fun...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:57 pm

I've only ever owned manual cars. My younger sister has an automatic and it feels wrong to drive. Lol. I'll admit to being quite a multi-tasker when I drive though. Never as extreme as painting my nails or anything. Not that I have painted nails very often. Eating, drinking, smoking, getting changed and I mess far too much with the radio.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:02 pm

YoungGifted&Slack wrote:
I've only ever owned manual cars. My younger sister has an automatic and it feels wrong to drive. Lol. I'll admit to being quite a multi-tasker when I drive though. Never as extreme as painting my nails or anything. Not that I have painted nails very often. Eating, drinking, smoking, getting changed and I mess far too much with the radio.
I'm glad you do other things while driving too! Doing the nails isn't that hard to do while driving. It's easier if it's warm outside because the breeze dries them faster. I really think eating sushi with chopsticks is hardest thing I've done driving. It's complicated IMO.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:05 pm

The only thing I can do while driving is roll tobacco smokes. Tried texting once, but I damn near drove over a poor lass out walking, so won't be doing that again any time soon tongue
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:11 pm

It sounds complicated. It's a struggle to me even if I am sitting in my dining room. You have a gift Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:14 pm

I can barely do my nails myself, I'm ridiculously clumsy with those things. But in a car while driving? LOL Impossible.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Let me share the scariest thing that ever happened to me driving while not paying close enough attention. I was driving through the country one evening and I was moving along at a pretty good speed messing around with the radio and drinking some pop. I came up over this hill and at the bottom of the hill were 10-15 little amish kids on roller skates. I screamed at the top of my lungs, slammed on the brakes and jerked the car into the other lane. The kids reaction to almost getting spattered... They smiled and waved at me! It was freaking terrifying. I NEVER take that road anymore. If I have to go to that town I take long ways just to avoid the road.

I've been practicing at the nails. I decided recently that I wanted to have nails so I needed to figure out how to do them.

Last edited by Shanna_ on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:15 pm

I don't really ever get to drive on long, straight roads. I'm sure if I did I'd do waaaay more multi tasking. I can roll cigarettes if I'm in traffic/on the motorway for a long time. But most of my driving is changing direction, gear and speed very, very often so I mostly stick to what I listed just now.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Let me share the scariest thing that ever happened to me driving while not paying close enough attention. I was driving through the country one evening and I was moving along at a pretty good speed messing around with the radio and drinking some pop. I came up over this hill and at the bottom of the hill were 10-15 little amish kids on roller skates. I screamed at the top of my lungs, slammed on the brakes and jerked the car into the other lane. The kids reaction to almost getting spattered... They smiled and waved at me! It was freaking terrifying. I NEVER take that road anymore. If I have to go to that town I take long ways just to avoid the road.

I've been practicing at the nails. I decided recently that I wanted to have nails so I needed to figure out how to do them.

Love that you say pop and not soda. Reading the rest of your story now...

Wow. That's pretty scary. Something similar happened to me once. It was about midnight on a very dimly lit road, I looked down to change the radio and when I looked back up there was a guy walking across the road just in front of me. I had to swerve to avoid him. I think I was doing 60mph. He was wearing a black coat. AND another 20 feet and he could have crossed the road using a flyover! I nearly had a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:25 pm

Don't blame you.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:29 pm

I don't blame you either!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts I
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next