Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts I

Go down 
+10
Dina
eli_
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
House Carl
mardou
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dina

Dina

Random thoughts I - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:51 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

No, because of the dried fruits. Young people actually like something we call chocottone, which would be chocolate instead of dried fruits. But I really, really like it with dried fruits.

I just googled it and: God, this chocottone thing looks delicious!
I'm not a fan of the panettone with raisins but everything else is fine
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:59 am

It is delicious. I find it too sweet though.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:05 am

I don't have a sweet tooth at all. I don't even really like chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:13 am

I avoid chocolate 98% of the time. It's just not tasty to me.

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:15 am

Good to know I'm not alone on the chocolate thing then!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:16 am

I'm not sure if I can trust you two now. scratch
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:21 am

Span_ski wrote:
I don't have a sweet tooth at all. I don't even really like chocolate.

limaheightsthankyou wrote:
I avoid chocolate 98% of the time. It's just not tasty to me.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

*insert some music and a dreadful scream from a horror movie of your choice*

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:25 am

Lol. I get that reaction a lot, but I don't understand why?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:35 am

Chocolate just isn't that good. I'll take sugary sweets any day over it. Pixy stix ftw.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:35 am

I'm not that serious actually - I know other people who don't really like chocolate that much Wink
Chocolate is just THE guilty pleasure of most people and as always if you 'march to a different drummer' people tend to raise eyebrows.

For me it's like either I don't need any sweets at all, or I crave them - there's rarely something in between... and I know as soon as I start opening my chocolate santa clauses, I won't be able to stop eating THEM ALL... aaaaah

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:05 am

I just don't understand how could anyone resist to chocolate. It's just awesome.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 am

I sometimes look at chocolate and just see fat. Then I think of my hips and where my abs should be. Then I'm totally against it. I'll just take sugar packet and the empty calories over the chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:11 am

I wish I didn't like chocolate... Lol.

Okay, so I want to rant about something that annoyed me last night. So one of the friends in the hotel, she's Polish and smoking hot and is aware that I think this, knows that her boyfriend cheated on her, (he's awful and he looks like Shrek,) but they've been together for like 5 years and she won't break up with him over it because she's "28 and will never find someone else who will marry her and have kids etc.". So anyway, he went back to Poland at the beginning of this year because he hates the UK and British people and doesn't like speaking English. And while he was gone it was great, she didn't have to be home by 11:30 if we all went out etc. She was 'free'. Then she started to think about the whole 'no one else will ever love me' thing and decided she was going to move back home to be with him. But he couldn't find a new job in Poland so he moved back here. Yay, she doesn't have to leave! He's been back 5 minutes and is controlling everything she does already. He won't even let her come out, not even with a curfew. So, she's told him she's coming out for our Christmas party and will be going home when it suits her. He has voiced his disapproval and told her the she knows he doesn't like this town, this country or the people in it...

Now, I don't care who wants to move here, there are many reasons for it. BUT, if you want to come here, 1. LEARN FUCKING ENGLISH and 2. If you don't fucking like the town, the country or the people then FUCK OFF HOME.

Am I wrong to feel like this? This guy is unbelievable...
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:22 am

YoungGifted&Slack wrote:

Okay, so I want to rant about something that annoyed me last night. So one of the friends in the hotel, she's Polish and smoking hot and is aware that I think this, knows that her boyfriend cheated on her, (he's awful and he looks like Shrek,) but they've been together for like 5 years and she won't break up with him over it because she's "28 and will never find someone else who will marry her and have kids etc.". So anyway, he went back to Poland at the beginning of this year because he hates the UK and British people and doesn't like speaking English. And while he was gone it was great, she didn't have to be home by 11:30 if we all went out etc. She was 'free'. Then she started to think about the whole 'no one else will ever love me' thing and decided she was going to move back home to be with him. But he couldn't find a new job in Poland so he moved back here. Yay, she doesn't have to leave! He's been back 5 minutes and is controlling everything she does already. He won't even let her come out, not even with a curfew. So, she's told him she's coming out for our Christmas party and will be going home when it suits her. He has voiced his disapproval and told her the she knows he doesn't like this town, this country or the people in it...

Now, I don't care who wants to move here, there are many reasons for it. BUT, if you want to come here, 1. LEARN FUCKING ENGLISH and 2. If you don't fucking like the town, the country or the people then FUCK OFF HOME.

Am I wrong to feel like this? This guy is unbelievable...

nope. Also: she has a CURFEW? A grown woman? Very emancipated Rolling Eyes
And it's always a great reason to stay with someone because it's easy and convenient and there's a lack of alternatives...not
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:25 am

Jeez, this guy makes me so annoyed. Grr.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:33 am

You are not wrong, Charlotte. This is awful.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:42 am

There are about 12.800.403.880 things that I should be doing right now but I'm too lazy to do any of them and though I know, I'm gonna regret it tomorrow I can't really be bothered...dumdidum
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:43 am

See, you just used my real name and now I feel bad because I can't remember if I know yours. Lol.

Okay, is it bad that I told her he should fuck off home if he feels that way?

PS. These Smileys are annoying me, I can't find the appropriate one for the expression I want.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:46 am

MsFalange wrote:
There are about 12.800.403.880 things that I should be doing right now but I'm too lazy to do any of them and though I know, I'm gonna regret it tomorrow I can't really be bothered...dumdidum

Me too. But instead I am led on my bed reading forums and deciding whether I fan be bothered to switch on my computer to watch 2 Broke Girls and TBBT. We're awesome.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:46 am

YoungGifted&Slack wrote:
See, you just used my real name and now I feel bad because I can't remember if I know yours. Lol.

You don't know mine. No one knows. But since we are among friends let me tell you my real nickname: Isa. You guys can call me Isa.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:49 am

YoungGifted&Slack wrote:

Me too. But instead I am led on my bed reading forums and deciding whether I fan be bothered to switch on my computer to watch 2 Broke Girls and TBBT. We're awesome.

And I always justify doing nothing productive by saying "NO ONE else is doing anything, either" like that would make it better in any way but it still actually makes me feel better so pfffft
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:50 am

Okay, cool smile Although, I'm trying to work out how you would pronounce it. Lol.

Last edited by YoungGifted&Slack on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:52 am

MsFalange wrote:
YoungGifted&Slack wrote:

And I always justify doing nothing productive by saying "NO ONE else is doing anything, either" like that would make it better in any way but it still actually makes me feel better so pfffft

Yeah, it's Sunday, no one does anything on a Sunday. I hope when I go to my friend's house later my favourite German girl from work is there. Didn't get chance to get my flirt on with her yesterday because we worked seperate functions.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:58 am

YoungGifted&Slack wrote:

Yeah, it's Sunday, no one does anything on a Sunday. I hope when I go to my friend's house later my favourite German girl from work is there. Didn't get chance to get my flirt on with her yesterday because we worked seperate functions.

haha, you should greet her with "Na, Süße?" Very Happy - or well, no you shouldn't it's rather crude...
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:05 am

I don't know the words to the song I'm supposed to sing in half an hour! I'm so screwed!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts I
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next