Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movie talk

Go down 
+14
Mike`
badromancexx
Shanna_
eli_
Melissa
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
House Carl
Span_ski
Charles
mardou
MissLilly
Isa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Movie talk - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:57 am

Drool
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:14 am

Last movie before this one I saw her in must have been The Prestige.

Movie talk - Page 14 The-Prestige-scarlett-johansson-23600116-852-480
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:18 pm

I'd watch anything just for Scarlett lol I love you
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:32 pm

mardou wrote:
I'd watch anything just for Scarlett lol I love you

Seconded!
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:36 am

Not... everything.
The Spirit for example. Not that good. Not that good at all.

Movie talk - Page 14 The-Spirit-Scarlett-Johansson-Poster
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:12 am

Meh... I think I probably still would. tongue
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:38 am

I love Scarlett, but she's been in a lot of movies I haven't liked.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Charlie wrote:
Meh... I think I probably still would. tongue
hi5
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Ya'll are crazy. The Avengers was fucking amazing. Everything in that movie delivered. One of the funniest and most badass movies I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:41 am

Meh... it's ok but people are so speaking in hyperboles about it that I have the feeling they saw a completely different movie.
Joss Whedon is a good writer but what he did for his TV-shows was so much better.
And it's not like this is the first superhero team group movie ever. There are the different X-Men movies for example.
Also, too many male heroes. And that actually surprises me from a movie that's made by Joss Whedon.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:06 am

Don't get me wrong, Kel, I did really enjoy the movie. There were some genuinely hilarious moments. There are just other films that I have enjoyed more recently.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:52 pm

I saw the trailer for Prometheus the other day and I'm so excited! Looks a lot like the first Alien. Apparently, it's a prequel. The cast is amazing. I love Michael Fassbender.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:34 pm

My friend Gareth has been begging me all day to go and see Prometheus with him. Lol. I was just winding him up though. Of course I'm going to go.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:21 am

I went and saw Dark Shadows tonight. I must say I thought the movie was super fun. Campy fun to the max. I so rarely get to the movies and I'm happy that I was pleasantly surprised by it.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:56 am

Shanna_ wrote:
I went and saw Dark Shadows tonight. I must say I thought the movie was super fun. Campy fun to the max. I so rarely get to the movies and I'm happy that I was pleasantly surprised by it.

I think I'm gonna go see that tomorrow. Or tonight I mean, since it's 5am where I am right now.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:44 pm

I watched Dark Shadows last night. I also really enjoyed it. Think I'm going to see 'How I Spent My Summer vacation' tonight.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:14 pm

I like the look of that film. I might see if I can rope my bestie into a flick on Weds if we can go for cheap, as we are both super skint.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:54 am

Which film, Han? Dark Shadows or How I Spent My Summer Vacation? Anyway, I didn't see the second one last night, as planned, because of my crazy night with my school friends.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:39 am

I ordered 'Drive'.
It's about time I'm gonna see that movie.
Great cast, great soundtrack... let it come.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:02 pm

cinco wrote:
I ordered 'Drive'.
It's about time I'm gonna see that movie.
Great cast, great soundtrack... let it come.

It's a good movie. And I loooove Ryan Gosling. Drool
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Such a strong cast!

Quote :

Starring:

Ryan Gosling
Carey Mulligan
Bryan Cranston
Christina Hendricks
Ron Perlman
Oscar Isaac
Albert Brooks

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:10 pm

True. I'm not a huge fan of Carey, but she is good.

All I can see is Ryan Gosling though Laughing
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:25 pm

If the movie is as stylish and moody as its soundtrack, then I'm really gonna like it.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:29 pm

It is, cinco. I think you are going to like it.

Movie talk - Page 14 Ryan-gosling-in-drive_500x345
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:35 pm

And then in June... 'Hugo' !

Really, we're almost halfway 2012 and I still haven't seen the best movies from 2011.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie talk
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next