Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movie talk

Go down 
+14
Mike`
badromancexx
Shanna_
eli_
Melissa
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
House Carl
Span_ski
Charles
mardou
MissLilly
Isa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Movie talk - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:39 pm

I've only seen it online so far, but even that leaves a feeling of space, or rather weightlessness.
It wasn't obvious though until the end when
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:54 pm

I want to see that film. Might try this week. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:13 pm

Caught Gravity at the cinema in 3D, far fetched but pretty great. 

On a desperate note, I watched Blue Is the Warmest Colour today and everything about it annoyed me.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 28 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:04 pm

Really, Charlie?

I saw it on Saturday. It was pretty intense. But I don't know if there is much more beyond that. And too much spaghetti!!! Lol

Girl who played Emma is gorgeous though.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 28 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:45 pm

Don't get me wrong, both actresses are gorgeous in real life. However, they both annoyed me in the movie. I hated Emma's blue and/or short hair. I hated that Adele always had her hair in a messy pony tail - except for when they were fucking. And I really wanted her to close her fucking mouth every time she had that dopey 'innocent' look on her face. The sex scenes were way too long and over the top too.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:54 am

Frozen was sooooo cute. I've heard so many good things about that movie and it definitely was worth the watch. It's been awhile since I've sat down and enjoyed a Disney movie.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:33 pm

Yes! Frozen was great. Loved the 'twist' at the end.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:02 pm

Yeah I'm glad they didn't go with the typical ending.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 28 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:28 am

Haven't seen Frozen in theatres, but definitely gonna get it when it's released in stores.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 28 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:52 am

I watched August: Osage County last night. Wow. One of the best films I've watched in a long time. Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts are incredible in it.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 28 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 3:48 pm

Just saw the Veronica Mars Movie and it was so great that I can't stop smiling.
It was everything a fan of this show could have hoped for and I'm so glad this show got a real and satisfying ending - even though I hope they will now make a second movie Very Happy

I just loved the ending so much!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie talk
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28