Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III

Go down 
+7
Jugz da' Clown
MissLilly
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:02 am

I haven't watched this week's ep yet. Any good, is it?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:12 am

Yeah, pretty good. I'm not sure where it's going now though. I think Emily is going from dark to super dark.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:23 pm

Anyone watched Black Sails?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:46 pm

I watched Black Sails. I thought it was very interesting and I'd like to see more.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:40 am

Yeah.  It looks like it could be interesting. I really liked Eleanor.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:18 am

I read something about it yesterday. It sounds like it could be interesting. It's on the list smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:23 pm

The second episode of Black Sails was decent.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:25 pm

Yeah I liked it. Do you think that's it for Eleanor and Max?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:06 am

It's hard to tell. Max had everything to gain by leaving but Eleanor had everything to lose.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:31 am

I liked the second episode. I think there'll be a love-hate thing going on with Max and Eleanor now. Damn I was starting to really like those two together as well.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:05 am

Hopefully they're not completely over. Moving to a love-hate dynamic would be interesting. With a full of men Max and Eleanor were a breath of fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:59 am

Is anyone watching True Detective? No lesbians (lol), but sooo good.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:03 am

No, haven't heard of it Isa. I'll check it out, though. 

I was about to say the same thing about Continuum. It's great but there are no lesbians.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:33 am

Arrow is also pretty good. Again, no lesbians, but it's great if you like the superhero vibe and there are a few great female characters.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:54 am

Anyone watching R&I, Chicago Fire or Scandal now they've started again?

Also, I love Elementary. Anyone watch it?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:00 am

I watch Elementary! Wonderful show. I love Joan and Sherlock's relationship. After watching Sherlock, I appreciate the difference between the two shows. Elementary makes me care about the characters more.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 5:42 am

This looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 6:31 pm

Holy shit. I might have to check that out. That'll be interesting to see how the storylines play out.
---
I'm interested in seeing how Max and Eleanor will interact now that Max is back. I love the soundtrack for Black Sails. So many interesting instruments.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:41 pm

That trailer reminds me very much of American Horror Story. I'll have to watch it.

So apparently True Detective is amazing. Imma start with that.

And I had high hopes for Chloe Sevigne's Those Who Kill, but it was shit.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:47 pm

Carey and Kalinda!?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:40 am

Just watching the first episode of Janet King. I love the Aussie accent.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:43 am

I will never understand why tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:45 am

*shrug*

Hey, is anyone watching HIMYM? I have a terrible feeling the end is going to be really sad...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:26 pm

I cannot wait for Orphan Black to come back. Just been watching the promo.... squeeee!! Clap 
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:39 pm

I'm watching HIMYM and I dread the ending but they had a good run and every show must end someday I guess ... Sad

However I look forward to the spin-off How I Met Your Dad with Greta Gerwig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next