Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III

Go down 
+7
Jugz da' Clown
MissLilly
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:19 am

I'll prob give that a watch this morning.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:53 am

Watching the latest Revenge. I can't tell if Charlotte and that girl are gonna hook up... Maybe i just think everyone is gay lol.

"Feel like putting on a show?" ... Maybe they will yahoo
Knew it!! asd (though I wish it was genuine)

Aww Victoria to Nolan.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:45 am

Anyone watching Downton Abbey?

I've finished season 2 and just seen the Christmas Special. I think season 2 was a bit of a let down from S1, the whole WWI thing was not well dealt with, but the show is so entertaining!

I love you Michele Dockery. I didn't really like her at first (or her character), but she is great!

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 Michelle-Dockery-at-The-Annual-70th-Golden-Globes-michelle-dockery-33314675-1451-2048
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:00 am

Besides, Maggie Smith alone is worth watching this show.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:43 pm

I enjoyed the last Revenge, it's starting to get all cliff-hangery again lol.

Has anyone been watching The Americans? I'm on about episode 3 so far I think.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:30 pm

I only saw the pilot but I want to go back to it. I have heard good things about it.

Revenge has been more entertaining lately. I think the two hour finale next week will be very good.

For those who enjoy suspense a la Silence of the Lambs and The Killing I recommend Top of The Lake, with Elisabeth Moss (Peggy from Mad Men). It's a mini-series with 7 episodes, filmed in New Zeleand. Moss is a detective who works with abused child and is in charge of a case involving a 12-year-old girl who disappears after finding out she is pregnant. Some serious subjects there but really, really good and Moss is brilliant.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:42 am

If you guys need more incentive to watch Orphan Black, it's now got lesbians!

Come on peeps, watch this brilliant show with me! asd
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:33 am

Lilly, what a coincidence! I've just downloaded the first episode because I read good things about the main actress. I haven't watched it yet, but I will watch it soon.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:19 pm

It's absolutely fantastic, and the main actress is out of this world talented. At first I thought it were twins/triplets sharing the roles because her characters are so different that I couldn't believe it was just one person acting them all.

But lol at you with just one episode ready to go! Hehe, you'll want them all right away! tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:52 pm

I'm 17 min in the first episode, and I had to come here and say I'm loving it! What is this fuck???

yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:20 pm

yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:10 pm

teehee

And it just gets better and better!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:22 pm

cinco wrote:

Then in about a month I'm gonna do a little True Blood S5 marathon when those discs are released.

Me too. yahoo I haven't seen any of S5 yet. Waiting for it to come out on DVD.

True Blood is one of my current favorite shows, along with Lost Girl, The Walking Dead, Dexter, Game of Thrones, and Switched At Birth. One of these is not like the others (the last one is an ABC Family show).

I'm also getting caught up on Homeland. Great show. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:04 pm

I can't even with Orphan Black yahoo
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:12 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Me too. yahoo I haven't seen any of S5 yet. Waiting for it to come out on DVD.

End of this month I believe.

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

I'm also getting caught up on Homeland. Great show. Thumbs Up

Yep. Almost finished with S2.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:53 am

I started watching The Vampire Diaries. Does anyone watch it?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:12 am

The Vampire Diaries <3
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:30 am

Stefan is so boring! Thumbs Down

But other than that, addictive show!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Anyone been keeping up with Game of Thrones?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:16 pm

I've been considering giving it a gander. It looks really boring, but since it's so popular, I'm guessing it's better than it looks?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:24 pm

It's pretty good yeah. You watched any of it?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:28 pm

I've seen the trailer for it, and fell asleep to the first episode last night, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:22 pm

I watch GoT only the second season and this current season. Planning to by the first season on DVD soon.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:05 am

Game of Thrones is a great show, but there is a lot of talking and a lot of characters, which is very confusing at first. The violence and the random, unnecessary nudity used to bother me, but things get better after season 1, I think.

I like Ygritte Drool

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 YgritteS3Promo

Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:33 pm

I just finished watching Dexter S7. OMG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next