Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III

Go down 
+7
Jugz da' Clown
MissLilly
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuk17

Tuk17

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:25 am

http://wonderly.com/...rmal-webseries/
^This show is called Edge of Normal and it's my new obsession. It's about six girls with super powers and they each get their own episode. Six episodes for the first season and if it gets enough interest there will be a second!
I've completely fallen in love with Kris and Gretchen~ Krishen shipper now haha.
Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 Kg10
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:10 am

Chicago Fire, OUAT and Revenge are all back which pleases me. Good TV for the upcoming winter months smile

Only seen Revenge so far  

Spoiler:

I forgot Scandal and TGW yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:58 pm

Cannot wait for Scandal.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:16 am

I'm going to die if Revenge ends like that!!! I thought that was a dream.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Just watched the latest TGW..... next week will be EPIC yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:07 am

I'm watching Hostages.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:15 pm

The Good Wife is on fire this season, I'm loving it.

Revenge is back on being fun again.

Homeland is a trainwreck. I just hate, hate Brody...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:49 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Just watched the latest TGW..... next week will be EPIC yahoo
And it was Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:40 am

Yeah, it is my favorite show at the moment. This latest episode was probably the best the show has ever done.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:49 am

It really was fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:31 am

Yes, the plot was superb, the acting was superb - really can't get better TV.

I'll be interested to see this new side to Alicia. You really couldn't have imagined it 2 seasons ago, but what this show does so well is focus on character development so watching them evolve over time is half the joy. Josh Charles who plays will showed played Will so well in this episode I thought. You could feel his betrayal and later anger.

Such good TV Popcorn 

Now they just need a decent storyline for Kalinda, hopefully bring a (female) love decent interest. (But please keep her ex husband well away. That was probably the lowest point over the years of this brilliant show.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:38 am

I read somewhere that the writers were going to introduce female love interest for Kalinda this season, they had even chosen an actress for the part, but later they felt there was no chemestry between them so they canceled this storyline for now. It seems they will introduce this character at some point but the writers seem very cautious with anything involving Kalinda after the husband's fiasco (which was definitely the lowest point of the show).

I wish they would bring the FBI agent back. Kalinda and her were crazy hot together. There is no need for a new character.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:13 pm

^Preach
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:15 pm

Yes please! To the hot FBI Agent coming back.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:23 pm

I find Ravenswood pretty boring and not scary at all. I find PLL more scary!

But I want Miranda and Olivia to hook up...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:07 pm

The Fosters is pretty cute. Anyone watched it?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:38 pm

Nope.

The last ep of Revenge was really good!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:49 pm

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:07 am

The one with the boat?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:50 am

The one after the one with the boat I think? But it was really, really good yeah! Like back to Season One good!!!  Clap 
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:10 am

Maybe I've missed an episode!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:58 am

Yeah the one after the boat.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 10:28 am

Holy shit, that was a good episode!

Last edited by Charles on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 10:45 am

Revenge needed a shake up.... and it got one. I was on the verge of bored and now I'm enjoying it again. Bravo writers. Nice twist.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:09 pm

About to watch next ep smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next