Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags

Go down 
+16
Mike`
Sez
Shanna_
badromancexx
Tuk17
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Cora_
eli_
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
House Carl
mardou
Isa
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags Empty
PostSubject: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:44 pm

My favorite TV shows as for now are:

Fringe
The Good Wife
Homeland
Revenge
Nikita
New Girl

Last edited by Isabela on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:09 pm

I'm watching Breaking Bad right now. I found it really slow but so good. It's such a quality product, the characters are very well develop and in my opinion each one of them represent a sector of the society . Very complex and tasteful.
I liked AHS until the last episode. It was awful.
About the shows you're watching I'm an only occasional viewer of New Girl and The Good Wife.
:flower: --->just because.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:14 pm

I should def watch Breaking Bad.

The Good Wife is perfect, just perfect. And it has my second favorite TV character (second only to Santana, obviously): Kalinda.
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:30 am

I've been watching Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire myself.

Finished GoT already (1st season), I seriously couldn't resist watching multiple eps in day as it picked up pace towards the end.

At ep 8 for Boardwalk right now. Its good stuff too, but nothing revolutionary, we've all seen this type of Gangster stuff before. Still good tho.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:05 am

I'm currently watching Ringer, How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory.
Awesome shows!

Do you guys think maybe we could have seperate threads for the shows we watch, to discuss them? If, when we get more members, some of us watch the same shows that is, as it doesn't look like we are right now :p
I just love talking with you guys, and getting to hear your opinions. Somehow it makes even the least enjoyable shows tolerable Wink
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:02 am

We can certainly do that, Lilly!

We just need more people. But I'm guessing this is not going to be overnight. It will take time.

EDIT: I started some topics just to see how this would work, but anyone can open topics.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:14 am

MissLilly wrote:
I'm currently watching Ringer, How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory.
Awesome shows!

Do you guys think maybe we could have seperate threads for the shows we watch, to discuss them? If, when we get more members, some of us watch the same shows that is, as it doesn't look like we are right now :p
I just love talking with you guys, and getting to hear your opinions. Somehow it makes even the least enjoyable shows tolerable Wink

I love the Big Bang Theory. It's the show I follow most closely after glee. It may soon become the show I follow most closely if things don't pick up. Laughing

I was thinking of starting to watch Ringer, as I was a massive buffy fan growing up, and I'd love to see SMG in something else. It's been a long time. What are your thoughts, is it looking good so far?

I'm always a little reluctant with new shows to start watching until at least a 2nd season has been commissioned so I don't feel cheated like with some shows I've gotten into and enjoyed, that have been axed way too early.
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:51 am

I'm shopping around for more new shows now that my patience is finally over with Glee.

Lots of people seem to love How I Met Your Mother and Parks and Recreation. Thinking of giving those a try. Was already warned that apparently P&R first season is bad or something tho?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:56 am

I haven't seen Parks and Recreation (in fact I've never even heard of it Laughing )

I watch HIMYM but not religiously and in a kind of the odd ep here and there kind of way, so I've never followed the long term SL's of who's with who, or whatever, but maybe I should watch it from the start. I have enjoyed what I have seen.

It's never made me rage either lol. Score 1 to HIMYM
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:59 am

P&R first season is not bad. It's also only six episodes, it's goes pretty quickly.

I really love Amy Poehler.
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:04 am

People online seem to love using the moustache guy from P&R for GIFs and graphics a lot tho... smile I guess he's the fandom favorite?

A season of six eps tho? Sounds like the show was almost cancelled or something? But I think I'll give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:08 am

Yeah, Ron Swanson is great.

I have no idea why only six episodes.
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:32 am

Perhaps Modern Family too... on surface it doesn't exactly leap out to me as something I'd want to watch, but it seems to be fairly well loved?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:29 pm

I tried to watch Modern Family, but I just can't get attached to sitcoms. Characters are just crazy, I really like some drama.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:43 pm

I have a list of shows that I intend to watch:
The Good Wife
New Girl
Once Upon A Time
The Secret Circle
and some others that I can't remember right now.

Currently watching:
Lost Girl
Bones
Nikita
The Big Bang Theory
Burn Notice
HIMYM
Glee (for my sins)

Just started season 1 of Weeds so that's a lot to catch up on. Lol.

Lost Girl is my favourite at the moment. I think I'm in love with Kenzie and maybe Lauren too...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:14 pm

The Good Wife is awesome. I wish Glee would be as half as good TGW.

I really, really recomend it.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Span_ski wrote:

I love the Big Bang Theory. It's the show I follow most closely after glee. It may soon become the show I follow most closely if things don't pick up. Laughing

I was thinking of starting to watch Ringer, as I was a massive buffy fan growing up, and I'd love to see SMG in something else. It's been a long time. What are your thoughts, is it looking good so far?

I'm always a little reluctant with new shows to start watching until at least a 2nd season has been commissioned so I don't feel cheated like with some shows I've gotten into and enjoyed, that have been axed way too early.

I absolutely LOVE Ringer. Well worth the watch! Perhaps the beginning was a little slow, and the timeframe in which things happened had me confused for a little bit, but when I got the gist of it, I was hooked. The show has me on the edge of my seat with all the twists and turns. It's great!
And it's a delight having SMG back on the screen.

I do live in constant fear of it being cancelled though. I have been burned many a time myself with shows being axed in the middle of storylines and such. (Tru Calling, just whyyyy!? All my disappointment forever with that one!)
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:42 pm

I watched the first four episodes of Ringer and then I gave up. But it was only because I was watching too many shows. I thought it was deliciously bad. I particulary remember a scene in a boat with green screen that was painful to watch, but so much fun.

Maybe you will enjoy Revenge, Lilly, it's quite good.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
I watched the first four episodes of Ringer and then I gave up. But it was only because I was watching too many shows. I thought it was deliciously bad. I particulary remember a scene in a boat with green screen that was painful to watch, but so much fun.

Maybe you will enjoy Revenge, Lilly, it's quite good.

Laughing Yeah, that scene was in the pilot.
But it does get better and better with each episode. It was a bit slow in the beginning.

I'll check out Revenge.

Are any of you guys watching American Horror Story? I watched the first episode the other day. Didn't really draw me in, but I see a lot of gifs and such around tumblr, so wondering if it does get better? Naturally I am weary with these writers :p
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:29 pm

I wasn't that impressed by the first few episodes of Ringer and lost interest because I have too many shows to keep up with. My sister keeps encouraging me to catch back up because it gets better. I've never really been in to SMG, even in my BtVS days.

Does anyone else here watch Lost Girl? I'm addicted. Can't wait for the next episode.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:39 pm

I never heard of Lost Girl. What is it?
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:31 pm

I did give Parks and Recreation a try, and am liking it so far. Not loving, but it is amusing.

Ron Swanson rules.

And Anne is just... ah. Rashida Jones is helping me a bit to cope with the loss of Naya and Heather. Love
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Rashida Jones is great!

I secretly ship Ann + Leslie. There must be a name for this ship somewhere.
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:22 pm

She is very cute.

Not quite a full Naya/Heather replacement for me... but she does have a similar effect in making me smile when I watch her on my screen. Very appealing character and actress both.

In fact, the whole cast is good so far.

Oh and shipping those two, heh the show even jokes about it themselves seems to me. Not me this time tho, I just want Anne for myself. Strangely, I don't even hate her extremely unworthy BF too much... Even the worthless slacker is appealing in this show, lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:29 pm

There's an episode in which eveyrbody thinks they are a couple and Leslie is the major lesbian. So fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next