Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III

Go down 
+7
Jugz da' Clown
MissLilly
cinco
Charles
Span_ski
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:58 pm

My heart still hurts a little bit over Joss. Sad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:43 pm

Gonna watch last night's ep tonight. Can't wait. I'm sure it won't beat last week's mind. That was very good. The Shoot stuff a bonus smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:26 pm

I watched it Wednesday. Let me know what you think. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 9:50 pm

Loving where they've taken this so far. It's probably one of my fave shows on at a the moment smile
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 1:27 am

We don't talk about Joss. But omg so glad you guys love poi. It's fantastic. Root and shaw though... Apparently Rosie might start (May have started already) watching poi because of my flails on twitter. Success. I'm so scared what's going to happen next ep. But I've heard some theories that it might just be scenarios that could happen if the machine makes certain choices. Because I mean.. That trailor made it look like everyone dies. That can't happen because "could you give shaw a message" "I think she already knows" "root is not alone". Cries for days over shoot.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 5:27 pm

Tuk17 wrote:
We don't talk about Joss. But omg so glad you guys love poi. It's fantastic. Root and shaw though... Apparently Rosie might start (May have started already) watching poi because of my flails on twitter. Success. I'm so scared what's going to happen next ep. But I've heard some theories that it might just be scenarios that could happen if the machine makes certain choices. Because I mean.. That trailor made it look like everyone dies. That can't happen because "could you give shaw a message" "I think she already knows" "root is not alone". Cries for days over shoot.

The title of the episode (If-Then-Else) is also an Excel function ... that's where my mind went to be honest Very Happy

So - in a totally unrelated example - if you wanted to give 15% discount to customers that purchase goods worth more than 150€, you would type:
=If(A1>150;A1/100*85;A1)
Excel would then check if the number in cell A1 is bigger than 150 and if it is true, show the price minus a 15% discount and if it wasn't true, show the original price.

So it's a tool you can use with Excel to see if a certain cell fulfills a certain prerequisite and then have the result shown to you.

I think that would actually work with your theory!
Though I really fear that they will kill someone else off by the end of this season.They keep stressing how they can't all make it out alive and that is really freaking me out! AAAH  yahoo
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:07 pm

I'm really really stressed about root or shaw dying. Like I'd put money on it not being finch or John. Maybe fusco... But then they'd be without a cop and idk if they'd do that. John can only be a cop for so long.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:48 pm

I agree. I also have a feeling it's going to be Root or Shaw, can't see Harold or John dying.

Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:51 pm

I'm totally in denial about it being Root or Shaw (I think Root). Without their analog interface it would make for an interesting new storyline.... That I hope to never see.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:10 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh damn, I love this show so much. I can't recall the last time I have seen such good television. It feels like a very long, very good movie. And I'm also sad and confused... but mostly I just love everything about this show and look forward to how they'll handle this... argh
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:26 pm

That was by far the best hour of television I've ever watched. It's bittersweet though, Sarah is having twins so they don't know when/if she'll be coming back. My twitter was an explosion of emotions last night. I'm not over it, never will be. I hope they find a satisfying solution for this storyline.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:44 pm

Yeah, I knew about the pregnancy (not about the twins though) so this sort of makes sense. However it would be great if she would be back some time next season. I don't think she's dead YET. Then they would have done it more obvious like with Carter, where there is no doubt that she's gone.

Or maybe they are keeping it ambiguous on purpose so Sarah can see for herself after the twins are born, whether she could see herself coming back or not. I mean... realistically speaking my boss gave birth 2 weeks ago and she's only taking off 6 months in total and then her husband is simply taking off time from work afterwards. If normal people can do it, surely Hollywood can do it, too! Very Happy
We'll see in the end. Loved Amy in this ep once again by the way. I think pretty much from the moment Root was revealed as "Not-a-psychiatrist-but-a-killer" she was my favourite Character and I continue to lover her more and more.

I just really, really hope that this wasn't the end for Shaw. Damn it. All the feels!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:48 pm

So many feels. I've been drowning in them for like 18 hours now haha. Some people are speculating she MIGHT be able to make an appearance in the season finally. And I think she's credited for the next two eps... So she's definitely alive, it's just the /how/ that's up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:59 pm

Well I definitely didn't expect Her in last nights episode, and going by Amy's tweet she didn't either. I think Root is going to be a war path for the rest of the season and her relationship with the machine is going to become very intense. I don't think we'll see Shaw again until the season finale where some speculate she may be brainwashed... Which will just be heart breaking if Root finally finds her.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:11 am

I definitely wasn't expecting to see Shaw so soon already!
But it will be really exciting so see how far Root is willing to go, to get her back - and my bet is it's going to be pretty damn far! I wouldn't want to be the one to get in her way Wink
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:20 am

I'm so excited to see where they take root. I read this fic called root cause (not the series I can't remember it's name) and I can see them kinda going that direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags III
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12