Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:55 am

All good, we called the NRMA who are these people who come over to where you are and fix the problem. They did that fancy thing Lilly haha. And now my friend is 200 bucks poorer tongue

Charlie, it's a Mitsubishi Lancer.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:02 am

Ate this souffle tonight. It was bloody amazing.
Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 Photo116

And went to the Honda dealer. This shall be my car Very Happy In white.
(yes i will shut up about the car, im just excited)
Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 Photo22
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:14 pm

That's a really cool car, Rosie! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:24 pm

If you should happen to stop by Eli; Happy Birthday!!!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Happy Birthday Eli!! stars
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Happy birthday Eli!!!

Just spoke to a future employer and had a really awkward conversation because i literally misheard everything he said. Guess that ones out of the question...
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:23 pm

Happy Birthday Eli!

Does anyone know how long it takes for a cold sore to go away? I've had mine now for like 4 days and it's really starting to annoy me lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:12 pm

^I probably should know the answer to that, but i dont.

I dont remember the last time i had a cold sore...
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:09 am

It's okay Rosie..I looked it up it says a week or so so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:56 am

Thumbs Up

-----
Best movie ever...
Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 Tumblr_mdwjkrJJXX1qg462ao1_r1_250
Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 Tumblr_mdwjkrJJXX1qg462ao5_r2_250
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:04 am

Talk to me i'm bored.

What's doing?

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:10 am

Is that The Parent Trap?

I feel really sad whenever I think about Lohan (mind you, not that often). She had some much potential as an actress and now she is just this walking zombie who looks like she is 50. She is actually only 26! What a waste of talent.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:29 am

Yeah it is really sad... Curse of the child star!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:34 am

Omg so I'm wearing his outfit that I thought looked good when I left he house and now I think I look like a hooker. This is embarrassing people are looking at meeeee. Nevermind soon I'll be drunk and won't care.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:13 am

ROFL

I'm sure you're just being paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:57 am

As I predicted, I don't care haha

Love y'all
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:05 am

Anyone there??

What's this stuff about Korea and nuclear weapons? Freakin me out.. (i'm slow on news)
Although if they make their bombs the way they make their cars, we should be fine lol.

This shit is frustrating... It's just people. People doing horrible shit.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:19 am

Lol, Rosie Laughing

I don't know though. I'm not really worried at all.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:22 am

Are they targeting Europe?? I don't know everything about it. All i know is they don't like the US and i know that Australia helps the US...hence they dont like us?
But nothing seems to happen to us here, probably because we're so far away that they can't be fucked.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:27 am

I think Europe is safe.
Most of the times the US is the big bad in the eyes of those countries' leaders.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:40 am

^I'm noticing this.

-----------
Lol my friends boyfriend just told me off over text message. Bad idea you piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:53 am

But that Kim Jong-Un... like his father he behaves like some sort of crazy movie villain.
Sadly enough it is reality and insane powermad people like him are allowed to lead a country and to spend tons of money on weapons instead of the needs of the country.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:35 am

These countries sort of remind me of angry children chucking tantrums, particularly North Korea. Like calm down, go to your room, take a time out.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:52 am

I'm good, sorry I'm been inactive in posting, lots of uni assignments and tests due in so many days at a time.

Hope everyone is well.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:56 am

I'm in Myanmar, couldn't see much yet, but the country seems amazing. Today was the first day of something they call the water festival. It's basically people dancing to all sorts of music while other people throw water at them. A huge waste of water, I guess, but everyone looks so happy!

I'm with a group of 14 people and most of them are from Australia (it's an Australian company). I'm still struggling with the Aussie accent, but they are all very nice people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 13 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next