Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:36 pm

I sleep in singlets every night asd 

Well, my friend moved out yesterday. I'm feeling sad for the choices she's making, and for the fact that it feels like I failed her, and her family, though I know it was never up to me. I could only do so much, and as much as she would let me. I hope she can still make it on her own.

The cat has made a full recovery and is chomping down food like she's never done before. So that's good Very Happy

Today I've been in a funeral, for my dad and uncle's uncle. Did that make sense? He died of a heart attack on sunday night. It was a beautiful service, and one of his grandchildren had written a song that he sang in the church. Beautiful. Even I cried, though I didn't know him that well.
Well, he was the one who taught me to drive, but other than that I only met him once in a while.

In other news, I've lost a total of 15 kg so far this year. I had a break from my diet during the summer, so put on a couple kg's from what I had already lost, but now they're dropping very fast again, and 15 is such a good number Very Happy And almost halfway there. "Just" 20 kg left Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:19 am

That was a mixed emotional post haha.

Awesome about the cat and the weight loss! Not so awesome about funeral and your friend. You could only do what you can. Know that you've done that smile

----
I made a friend named Alice at uni. Just thought this was worth mentioning haha.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:33 am

Lol, that's awesome smile. Must be weird because you were called Alice for so long.
----
I'm so tired right now. Totally not ready for this "getting up and going to school" thing. Grade 12 year~
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:44 am

Yeah hehe

Ooo year 12 is a big one!... for us anyway. Get up and go!! Suffer through this year and then go to Uni!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 10:14 am

It's a big deal here too. smile This year shouldn't actually be that bad. I have every intention to go to Uni, but I have to figure out what I want to do first.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:03 am

What are your interests?/ What are you good at at school?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:55 am

Well, I'm good at math and physics, but I haven't looked into those careers at all. My main interest is playing music, but I don't see myself going to school for that. I'm taking Chem 11 and 12 this year, so I'll see how they goes.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:43 am

Chem is good! I loved it. And if you end up doing a science degree it can really be helpful.
Maybe you could do a general arts degree or something and see if you like anything.

Choosing my degree was easy because Ive known since i was like 12 that i wanted to be in the science/health sort of area.
A part of me wants to go from nursing to psychology though. I like psychologggyyyyyy.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:12 am

Yeah, we'll see what happens. I took psych 11 last year... Meh. It was interesting, but totally not for me.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:04 pm

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2618986/ So this show is being shot in my town. It's calld Wayward Pines. There's this whole set on one of our streets of old brick stores and stuff and they even built on some of our buildings. They just shot the pilot a couple of days ago and apparently their set is up until February. And if it's picked up someone said it may be here for two years. Pretty exciting considering this is a farm town. Number one corn town in B.C haha.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:21 am

Super quiet here lately.....
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:05 am

Wow, it's almost been a week... Well today is the fall fair in my town~ should be fun. And tomorrow I'll be in the parade for my schools grad 2014 float smile.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:38 am

Yesterday I submitted my final assignment for the first module towards my degree that I started in February. The second module, which I started in May, ends with an exam on 10/10. And I start my third module in October. Gah.

What have you all been up to?

I love a good fair. Sounds like it will be fun, Tuk.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:06 am

Hi guys

Been busy with work, but less than two weeks to meet my dad in Poland! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:04 pm

I'm watching the Emmys with a big bowl of beef stew. Sooooo full right now. /random
I hope everyone's doing well smile.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:42 am

Span_ski wrote:
Super quiet here lately.....

Sad
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:42 am

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 Tumbleweed
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:12 am

Yep, it has been quiet cinco. I've been crazy busy with work lately. Hopefully I'll be hitting a calm spell again though soon smile I miss free time Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:31 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHYXRAK!!! stars
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:14 am

Happy birthday Kel! stars
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Happy belated birthday Kel! fiesta 
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:13 am

Happy belated birthday Mike smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 5:11 pm

Quick update for anyone who still checks here... I got promoted on Tuesday. Lmao. 7 months into a 12 month final written warning. Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Congrats Charlie! thumbs up 

Have we abandoned this forum, or?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:08 pm

I hope this forum's not abandoned.. That'd make me sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 28 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next