Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts V

Go down 
+12
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Niklas
Dina
mardou
Shanna_
Sez
MissLilly
Isa
Span_ski
eli_
Charles
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:08 am

Sounds scary, Eli.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:12 am

We get them very often, but when they're so close one to another I guess it's better to stary worrying?

no one's worrying yet though, I wanted to watch the news but my family kept watching their trashy reality show hash
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:32 am

Fingers crossed, that it's just a freak incident you have 2 close together. smile

They have really good seismic equipment these days, so hopefully there would have been an announcement or something if they were expecting more? Although I appreciate it's not an exact science. The earth can be very unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:41 am

Last time there was an eartquake they told the people in L'Aquila city to stay at home, and during the night the city was destroyed. Maybe I tend to panic too much, but you never know, right?

Shanna, maybe you should try couch surfing, I'm told it's really cheap Shrug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:51 am

Eli, hoping everything will be okay at your end! hug

--------

Ugh, I ate too much.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:54 am

So, everytime someone go to the batrhoom, my cat sits outside the door and wails until we let her in. Then she just sits in front of the toilet and watch us do our buisness. Is that normal? WTF
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Ha! One of my customers just accidentally said, "love you, bye!" before putting the phone down. ROFL
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:36 pm

eli_ wrote:
So, everytime someone go to the batrhoom, my cat sits outside the door and wails until we let her in. Then she just sits in front of the toilet and watch us do our buisness. Is that normal? WTF

Yeah, mine follows me into the bathroom everytime, sists and stares at me, or checks behind the toilet, or she sits and "guards" the door until I am done Laughing Laughing Laughing

Charlie wrote:
Ha! One of my customers just accidentally said, "love you, bye!" before putting the phone down. ROFL

lulz
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:55 pm

MissLilly wrote:

Yeah, mine follows me into the bathroom everytime, sists and stares at me, or checks behind the toilet, or she sits and "guards" the door until I am done Laughing Laughing Laughing
cool, thank you! I love to have a crazy cat lady to ask things to asd

Just now on tv there was a boy with an emo haircut, and my mother and father immediately started calling him gay no comment
Me: dad, it's just his hairstyle! and he goes: but he looks like a girl!
then I reminded him that he had long hair when he was that boy's age, and I'm sure people told him he looked like a girl too, so he got mad and started explaining that that was a ROCKER haircut. They just don't get it never mind
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:02 pm

eli_ wrote:

My friend's kittens do the same thing haha
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:11 pm

eli_ wrote:
Mine wants to sit on my lap.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:22 pm

Sez wrote:

My friend's kittens do the same thing haha
Shanna_ wrote:

Mine wants to sit on my lap.
LOL thank you, I was a bit worried asd
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Sunburn is now hurting on my back Sad It burns lol. Put some Vaseline on it to try and ease the burntness....I hope it heals Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
mardou

mardou

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Sez wrote:
Sunburn is now hurting on my back Sad It burns lol. Put some Vaseline on it to try and ease the burntness....I hope it heals Sad
Uhg that sucks! sunburn are evil..Aloe Vera in gel is the best thing for sunburns IMO.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Charlie wrote:

I always sign my persol emails and texts Han x..... Its a standard everyone gets it. One evening when I had been working very late at home I accidentally sent a message to a contractor and signed it Han x...

He' d just got married the week before and in the emaill had been saying he was a lifesaver for something or other....... awkward!!

Laughed it off in the end but I was embarrased at the time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:06 pm

Just got this from someone from work who is leaving Brazil and didn't want to ship all his booze (why not? though lol).

Never drink this before.

Random thoughts V Garrafa_Vila_das_Rainhas
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:20 pm

I've tried a lot of random stuff in my time.... Not that though.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:21 pm

eli_ wrote:

cool, thank you! I love to have a crazy cat lady to ask things to asd

lol Laughing Anytime!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:24 pm

Me at 4.30pm this afternoon: "God,I'm sooo tired. I'll just have a quick nap"

5Pm sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy

6pm sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy

7pm: sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy

8.10pm: " mistake ..."
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Naps in the afternoon are AWESOME though! I love those.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Span_ski wrote:
I've tried a lot of random stuff in my time.... Not that though.

Enjoy!

Never heard of that thing before, so I just feel I have to try it. Drinks
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:40 pm

Time to head back to the, hotel.... Its soccer time smile!!
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Time to head back to the, hotel.... Its soccer time smile!!
espn? Soccer
I think there are two games at the same time and they're showing tottenham vs Idontknowwho Thumbs Down
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:28 pm

I'm so bored I'm actually considering cleaning out the oven...

What are you guys up to?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Absolutely nothing. I just found my BOY-album again in my (organized) chaos and am listening to it.
After the last weekend was plain exhausting (see my nap-stories this week) I told my friends to leave me alone because I'd be doing nothing than lazing around this weekend.
And that's exactly what I'm gonna do (except Sunday is reheasal day but I don't count that Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random thoughts V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts V   Random thoughts V Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts V
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next