Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Isa wrote:
I'm in Myanmar, couldn't see much yet, but the country seems amazing. Today was the first day of something they call the water festival. It's basically people dancing to all sorts of music while other people throw water at them. A huge waste of water, I guess, but everyone looks so happy!

I'm with a group of 14 people and most of them are from Australia (it's an Australian company). I'm still struggling with the Aussie accent, but they are all very nice people.
I don't blame you, we sound like shit Laughing
Must be confusing because things arent pronounced the way theyre spelt.
"aren't" = aahnt "water" = watah "how are you" = how ayah asd
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:42 am

cinco wrote:
But that Kim Jong-Un... like his father he behaves like some sort of crazy movie villain.
Sadly enough it is reality and insane powermad people like him are allowed to lead a country and to spend tons of money on weapons instead of the needs of the country.

Amen.

Europe seems to be safe because IF they really were to fire that bomb, they'd choose the way over the pacific and not the other way over all the other continents.
Though in the end that is complete bullshit: we have a crazy dictator sitting on a nuclear bomb, no one should feel safe with that knowledge...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:43 am

Guys for real where you attttt?! I can't do anymore of this assignment because i dont know if im doing it right. I'm bored.

What to watchhh...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:07 am

I'm applying for jobs online that i can't afford to travel to.

Idle hands are the devil's playthings.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:52 am

Sorry, Rosie. I'm super busy with house work and stuff since my mum ruptured her Achilles heel. Did the roast dinner again today. All alone this time because my sister that lives with us stayed at her boyf's house last night. I think she did it on purpose so she didn't have to help with the cooking. Also, my girlfriend finised her masters last week and has been here ever since. She bans me from all fun stuff most of the time because we have to spend time together before she moves to London. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:38 am

Naw, lame Charlie!

What did she do her masters on out of curiosity?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:51 am

Hospitality management. Or something like that anyway. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:21 am

Lol I cant believe what just happened...

I called work to nicely ask my supervisor (Jack) why he wasnt giving me shifts anymore and he told me (via another staff member - Keiran) to "fuck off"...Keiran goes "Look, Jacks had a couple of drinks and probably isnt worth talking to at the moment".

I dont know if i should just break contact completely, or talk to my actual boss about it. I want to be able to use them as a reference for my next job.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:23 am

p.s. i reckon we should put Glee in the "other TV shows" thread.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:24 am

Talk to your boss about it. That's probably best.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:59 am

You reckon? I don't want to push it.
I'm just not sure why suddenly Jack is acting like this??? He randomly came up to me a couple weeks ago and goes "youre so cunning!!", and from then on, no shifts.... I have NO IDEA what the fuck made him say that? It was fine before that.

Just bought a car and now i cant maintain it Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Fuck everyone im gonna watch Lost Girl.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:34 am

Yeah, talk to your boss, tell him what is going on and everything, and hear what he has to say.
It's not pushing it. You should be allowed to talk to your boss when stuff is going on smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:55 am

Yeah i spose smile
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:10 am

Went in. Boss said he doesnt monitor the rosters so he didnt know about anything... He said come back in tomorrow and we'll talk.....meh.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:08 am

Did Oprah really ask this? That's kinda dumb
Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 Tumblr_mldrxntc7J1s8br4mo1_400
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:14 am

Got a trial shift at a cafe/restaurant tomorrow. I don't know why I applied there, they pay $15 an hour which is fucking shit. Buuuut we'll see.
I also applied to some pubs in Sydney's lesbian-central area haha.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:04 am

Good luck Rosie!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:37 am

Thanks! Turns out I have two trial shifts tomorrow haha. One for the cafe and one for a pub.

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:58 am

Woot! Congrats Rosie, and good luck Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:15 am

Thumbs Up thanks
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:09 am

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:29 am

Just donated blood. 3 mins left on my rest time. Can't wait to finish work. It's dragged on more than usual today.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:00 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
This movie gon be goooood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ahGnefZTdq4

"They're spanks. They're holding it all together"
- "Why? What's gonna come poppin out?!"

lulz lulz lulz

I might have to see that one.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:25 pm

hahahaha!!! Just watched that trailer! lulz

Also I love Sandra Bullock.. she always brings it
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:33 am

Had my bar trial shift.
I doooon't think im going to get a call back haha. The boss woman (who's fucking hot btw, like unfff) said on the plus side i have a really good work ethic... her concern though is my personality lololol i'm not bubbly enough......(its my first shift there, its hard to be bubbly when im trying to focus!!).

Ah well. Maybe i should start looking at nursing assistant jobs. At least that's relevant to my degree?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 14 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next