Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVII

Go down 
+10
Tuk17
Mike`
Shanna_
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
Span_ski
MissLilly
Dina
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:13 am

Thanks, Lilly. Sad
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:06 am

Isa wrote:
Oh guys... I've just heard one of my friends from middle and high school killed herself last night. I don't know exactly what happened but she was struggling with depression and had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder (I wasn't aware of that). I'm in shock, so hard to believe or understand. Don't know what to think. It's been a long time since I had last spoken to her, but our group from school has always been very close, so in a way her presence was always felt. I'm gutted to think how sad she must have been to do something like that. Terrible, terrible news. I keep thinking about her mom. My friend was her only child and her husband died when we were in 7th grade (I still remember my friend coming back to school after the funeral and we just trying to be there for her).

Crying or Very sad
That's horrible. I'm so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:49 am

I'm so sorry Isa Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:18 am

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:10 am

Hug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:11 am

Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:12 am

I'm so sorry Hug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:35 am

Thanks, guys.

Talking to some other friends and starting to "understand" things a bit better now. So sad.

But, please, do talk about other things.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:40 am

Here if you need to talk Cwtch

So what's everyone up to for the Easter break?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:45 am

Well, my whole family fucked off to the Isle of Wight and yesterday and left me with a nite when I got home saying, "oh, by the way, the cat is ill and you need to give him a tablet twice a day." Like, how the fuck am I supposed to do that when normally it takes one person to hold him still and one to give him the medicine?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:50 am

Try giving it to him in the food?
When I have to give my cat painkillers, I put them in these hollowed out treats. Easy peasy.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:56 am

We don't have anything like that. Problem solved though. I wrapped a towel around him from behind, cwtched him up to me, tilted his head back and opened his mouth with one hand and dropped the tablet in with the other. Then I closed his mouth and gave him a little smooth until he swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:59 am

GJ Charlie, it took me and Lyd both to give Mickey his painkillers after he broke his leg. Skills dude. Respect.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:06 am

Span_ski wrote:

So what's everyone up to for the Easter break?

I'm just trying to contain all the annoyance I'm feeling over the jesus plague that has hit facebook.
Like for real, I can feel my blood boil just a bit more with every picture or quote.
And I also want to go for a walk in this lovely weather, but I'm sitting here waiting for a friend to go with me, because there's nothing more boring than walking aimlessly around all by yourself.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:15 am

I dunno, I quite like a bit of aimless wandering personally. Shrug

Considering I've been a lot of places on my own, that's probably a good thing lol. I find it clears my mind. Time for reflection and all that.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:17 am

I wouldn't mind walking aimlessly around by myself in any other city, but I've seen everything there is to see here, and chances are I'll walk for 5 minutes and then just go home if I'm alone Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:41 am

Isa wrote:
Btw, Dina, if you there, I hope you see this: I think you should check out the film that won the Oscar for Best Documentary this year, Searching for Sugar Man. It's brilliant. It's about two guys from South Africa that go looking for an American artist called Rodriguez. He was very successful only in South Africa in the 1970s and then he disappeared.

Just saw it. Thanks for the tip! What a wonderful film and what an inspiring man. Truly amazing!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:44 am

*takes a bow* Thank you. Lol.

I did a 5k run this morning and intend to do that for the next three days. Tomorrow night I'm going out for my friend from school's birthday. Should be good. And other than that I have no other plans except watching tv and studying the parts of my course that I've been actively avoiding. Really not looking forward to doing the art or philosophy parts of this course. I have nothing better to do this weekend though.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:02 am

Charles wrote:
*takes a bow* Thank you. Lol.

I did a 5k run this morning and intend to do that for the next three days. Tomorrow night I'm going out for my friend from school's birthday. Should be good. And other than that I have no other plans except watching tv and studying the parts of my course that I've been actively avoiding. Really not looking forward to doing the art or philosophy parts of this course. I have nothing better to do this weekend though.

I'm going out for a school friends birthday tonight! Should be a laugh. I'm lucky that even though I've been away for so long we can all still hang out. I used to just see them like once a year or something at Christmas.

I'm finally starting to feel like I am home in a good way. I mean the desire for flight is still very much there, but it's nice having friends who already know you so well around.

I need to do some studying too... maybe on Monday. Today I just wanna chill maybe send a work email or 2. I can't see me studying tomorrow day, and then I'm going to the football in the evening. James is coming to visit on Sunday, so no work then. Yeah.. Monday.. lol
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:10 am

Hey guys long time no post tongue

Been busy with uni assignments, darts and gym (12 week challenge meaning lots of gym visits for points). Hope everyone is doing okay <3
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:06 pm

So I've been really intestered in the whole DOMA/Pro 8 case in the US Supreme Court and there has been a lot of interesting articles on the same sex marriage subject going around. Here is a nice piece, both hilarious and informative to people who don't really know what is going on.

http://jezebel.com/5992646/so-uh-whats-the-supreme-court-doing-about-gay-marriage-an-idiots-guide?tag=rights-and-rites
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:41 am

Yesterday was Good Friday and it was a beautiful day so I decided to walk around the city and take photos...... Here's what Sydney looks like if you haven't been:
Spoiler alert lol.

Harbour bridge!
Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 Photo19

Opera House from a weird angle haha
Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 Photo114

Harbour/part of the city:
Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 Photo211

Opera House from a different angle/the sky started getting shitty and cloudy:
Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 Photo311
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:44 am

Span_ski wrote:
I dunno, I quite like a bit of aimless wandering personally. Shrug

Considering I've been a lot of places on my own, that's probably a good thing lol. I find it clears my mind. Time for reflection and all that.
Totally agree!

Span_ski wrote:

I need to do some studying too... maybe on Monday. Today I just wanna chill maybe send a work email or 2. I can't see me studying tomorrow day, and then I'm going to the football in the evening. James is coming to visit on Sunday, so no work then. Yeah.. Monday.. lol
Me three..... Lame. Laaaaaaame.

Let's all suck it up guys.

----------
Went bridesmaids dress shopping today. Tried on some beautiful dresses. Wish I could post photos but i still feel weird.... Have you heard of Carla Zampatti. Niceeee dresses.
This is the dress on the website. So nice.
http://www.carlazampatti.com.au/Shop/Shop_Garments/Long_Dresses_&_Jumpsuits/135160.1000/Pearl-Georgette-Sea-Nymph-Gown.html
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:09 am

Sydney is beautiful, Rosie.

I like the random blond hair in the third pic.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:47 am

Yeah some chick standing next to me haha. Idek.

-------------
Watching:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ds6VM6vWY
Anorexia is a horrible illness. So sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVII   Random Thoughts XVII - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVII
Page 8 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next