Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIII

Go down 
+10
MissLilly
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
Span_ski
Mike`
Dina
cinco
Sez
eli_
Alison DiLaurentis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:39 am

I'll take some pictures, but i dont know how to put them on the forum from my phone. They'll end on instagram though, but ill put them here when i get home smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:42 am

YAY! My darts have arrived from Puma, going to give them a crack tomorrow night hopefully lol.

Just been to a tupperware type party and omg it was so boring *yawn* lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:21 am

You know, sometimes when some of the girls I follow post pictures of their faces I just really really want to write in to say they look cute, but I'm always afraid they're going to think I'm trying to hit on them, and I don't wont to creep them out. Laughing they would be right though, I just want to flirt with them
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:21 am

OMG, those still exist? I remember seeing references to tupperware parties in sitcoms from the 70's. asd

Like, what do you even do? Compare your microwavable storage containers? I imagine there'd be a lot of drinking involved to make that a "party"... Shrug
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:04 pm

LOLOL my mom used to have "Candle parties" and Tupperware Parties". They are not in any way a party. There was always lots of food though. smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:13 pm

sorry if I'm an ignorant european, but what the hell is a tupperware party?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:17 pm

Good ol' Wikipedia.

Quote :
Tupperware is still sold mostly through a party plan, with rewards for hosts. A Tupperware party is run by a Tupperware consultant for a host who invites friends and neighbors into his or her home to see the product line. Tupperware hosts are rewarded with free products based on the level of sales made at their party. Parties also take place in workplaces, schools, and other community groups.

Literally a person invites a bunch of others they know into their home to show off their tupperware and try and convince the guests to buy some as well. In all the old sitcoms they'd show a bunch of older women all gathering around to drink wine and look at tupperware. asd
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Omg that definition is EXACTLY what happened. Heh.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Oh, I got it! We do that here too, only with a different name. LOL for some reason I was picturing a party where people bring food from home in their tupperware
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:46 pm

eli_ wrote:
You know, sometimes when some of the girls I follow post pictures of their faces I just really really want to write in to say they look cute, but I'm always afraid they're going to think I'm trying to hit on them, and I don't wont to creep them out. Laughing they would be right though, I just want to flirt with them
I have some random heya/brittana accounts following me, and i have idea from where or why, since my instagram hasnothing with fandom to do. Is it some of you guys? Dancelikeheya, and some other name i dlnt remember.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:50 pm

I don't even know how to follow instagram accounts. hash
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Its easy if you know who youre searching for, thats why i find it so weird with these randoms popping up. How do they find me?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:25 pm

I guess if you've ever put Instagram stuff on Twitter or Tumblr or whatever? Shrug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Nope. Only on facebook.
ita not that it really matters though. Im just being curious, esp if theyre not someone from here
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:11 pm

I was just thinking about that today. I got some random people following me on instagram, weird.

---------

So, guys, if my boss says yes, I'm off to Berlin in two weeks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Ooooh, so romantic Isa!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:38 pm

Well I hope it works out!

I'm sure it's going to be fun anyway.

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Congrats on the news about your trip Isa! I'm sure you'll have a great time! smile

-----

So Dina was right. The tenderloin's a bit sketch lol. I walked through that wishing I wasn't carrying a laptop! My brain was doing a mantra if "please don't mug me, please don't mug me. I just got here" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:15 pm

So how's San Francisco?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Span_ski wrote:

So Dina was right. The tenderloin's a bit sketch lol. I walked through that wishing I wasn't carrying a laptop! My brain was doing a mantra if "please don't mug me, please don't mug me. I just got here" Laughing

Riiight??!

Laughing

I was thinking that the people there were probably too shocked to have 2 clueless, incredibly white and incredible sunburned, young girls, with ridiculous sunglass tan-lines in their faces, walking through these streets like we belonged there, to actually do anything besides staring at us .. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:52 pm

There's a four lettered word
As offensive as any
It holds back the few
Puts a stop to the many.

You can't climb that mountain
You can't cross the sea
You can't become anything you want to be.

He can't hit a century
They can't find a cure.
She can't think about leaving
or searching for more.

Because can't is a word with a habit of stopping
The ebb and flow of ideas
It keeps dropping itself where we know
in our hearts it's not needed
And saying "don't go"
when we could have succeeded.

But those four little letters
That end with a T
They can change in an instant
When shortened to three.

We can take off the T
We can do it today
We can move forward not back
We can find our own way.

We can build we can run
We can follow the sun
We can push we can pull
We can say I'm someone
Who refuses to believe
That life can't be better
With the removal of one
Insignificant letter.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:55 pm

I love that poem, alice! Thanks for sharing, never read it before
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:22 pm

You guys watching the Olympics opening ceremony right now? I just tuned in.

March of nations! Wow, you got a lot of athletes representin', Australia.

The commentators are so patronizing talking about the smaller countries. Lol. Poor Greece (pun intended)
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:33 pm

Dina wrote:
I love that poem, alice! Thanks for sharing, never read it before
smile

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
You guys watching the Olympics opening ceremony right now? I just tuned in.

March of nations! Wow, you got a lot of athletes representin', Australia.

The commentators are so patronizing talking about the smaller countries. Lol. Poor Greece (pun intended)
Do we? haha i missed them walk on.

At 9.30 tonight i think the actual sport stuff starts here on tv... I look forward to teasing you all when Australia whoops you all round smile
tongue
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:47 am

loooved it:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIII
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next