Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIII

Go down 
+10
MissLilly
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
Span_ski
Mike`
Dina
cinco
Sez
eli_
Alison DiLaurentis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:06 am

Good morning Isa smile

Mike` wrote:
I'm overdrawn on my bank account and I have like $7 left on my credit card. yahoo Then again, there's $100 to come off the card that hasn't gone through yet, but that's gas and liquor money for the week.

You don't think you should maybe start prioritizing now that you're on your own?
Like, bills and food and stuff? Wink

Shanna_ wrote:
I think I might have underestimated the fun in following a recipe. I found a recipe for Venetian-style spaghetti all'arrabbiata that looked tasty and not too difficult and I tried it. Yumtastic! I don't usually cook with recipes because it takes away from the artistic expression but I think I should try it more often. It really was one of the best things I ever made.

Recipes are golden! Unless I know stuff from memory, I always follow recipes. I tweak them for my own tastes if I should so feel like it, but never stray too far from the original, or my fav one, should there be different recipes for the same thing.
That way you're (almost) always guaranteed that it will taste good smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:02 am

MissLilly wrote:

Mike` wrote:
I'm overdrawn on my bank account and I have like $7 left on my credit card. yahoo Then again, there's $100 to come off the card that hasn't gone through yet, but that's gas and liquor money for the week.

You don't think you should maybe start prioritizing now that you're on your own?
Like, bills and food and stuff? Wink

Not particularly. Bills and food are still bought by my mommy; the joys of being a student. Shrug Only thing I pay myself is gas and entertainment expenses.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:12 am

I always go to this place:

Ramadan 'police' target Pakistan's cafe society

Quote :
Customers and proprietors were shocked on Saturday when, nearly halfway through the holy month, Mocca and at least two other popular eating spots in the well-heeled Kohsar market were visited by police officers cracking down on the illicit consumption of muffins and brownies, not to mention smoothies and skinny lattes.

Quote :
The sensitivities of Pakistani liberals are all the more acute in Kohsar market. The small collection of shops and restaurants located between a mosque and a children's play area was the place where Salman Taseer, the governor of Punjab province, was gunned down by one of his government bodyguards in January 2011.

He was walking past Mocca Cafe when his guard, furious at Taseer's public defence of a Christian woman sentenced to death under the country's much-criticised blasphemy laws for allegedly insulting Islam, shot him dead.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:42 am

Happy couples, i swear to god.
I've spent the last 2 nights with friends+ their boyfriends... Nothing wrong with either of the guys, but it's getting depressing. I'd like everyone to be miserable smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:49 am

Aw, Rosie... Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:51 am

Alice... you need a girlfriend asap! Wink

Hug
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:35 am

Yeah Isa i think you're right tongue

Group hug

gay girls are hard to find/meet though.

I'm worried that if this "loneliness" feeling ( Rolling Eyes ) continues on for yeaaaars to come, i'll turn into a psychopath or something? What are the chances?

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:38 am

Yeah they are!

But I'm sure you will find a really nice one soon smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:40 am

Hope so please
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:45 am

So... find a straight one instead? tongue

Joke. Don't do that anymore, please. Does your uni have an LGBT group?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:48 am

Yeah liking/hooking up with straight girls never ends well.

I think uni does have a couple LGBT groups. One's a "party" group, so no one really knows each other, they just throw "gay friendly" parties....and i think there's another more intimate one where they meet every week.. I've been considering joining. I just gotta find out how.

I also think i have to have more of a distinct personality/look for people to like me. I'm so in between femme and "butch", and i think i needa pick one? I'm boring.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:54 am

I hope my 2.5 years (and counting) with a straight girl will end well. tongue

Uh... 1. You don't have to fit into a label. Just be you. If you're an inbetween-y then so be it. 2. Joining a group like that sounds like a good idea. smile 3. If I ever go back to Oz I'm taking you out partying.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:01 am

I totally agree with Charlie!

And I think most of the time you find a person when you are least expectating. The more natural the better. So just relax and enjoy life. Be open to meet new people and have new experiences.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:05 am

Is she really straight then? haha. I can't talk for others, but in my experience it's just led to me being really disappointed and upset.

1. I spose... but still, people don't realise it, but they are attracted to people with a strong "presence" and image... 3. Yes! (haha taking me out in my own city)

Isa wrote:
I totally agree with Charlie!

And I think most of the time you find a person when you are least expectating. The more natural the better. So just relax and enjoy life. Be open to meet new people and have new experiences.
Yeah i needa work on this smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:20 am

Well, obviously not anymore. tongue She says that if she thinks about it she was always at least bisexual but just never admitted it to herself. She was with a guy for 3-4 years who she started dating when she was 15 so it was just more comfortable/easier not to question it.

You don't need to fit into a box to have a strong presence or great personality - maybe you are just more attracted to one or the other therefore you feel you should be one or the other. Personally, I find a mixture of both the sexiest.

How old are you again? It's a shame really because swhen I was in Oz I went out partying on my own because I was with my ex (and she was my ex at the time) and her friend, and they were old and boring. If I'd have known you then I totally would have got you to come out with me. tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:52 am

Ahh i see i see. Yeah i get that. I feel like that's the case with a lot of girls. It's just easier not to question it.

How old do you think i am?

Spoiler:

tags for effect Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:56 am

Lmao. You would have been too young to take out when I was there. tongue Baby... Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:01 pm

Oh really? haha. Lame.

How old did you think i was?
I also look younger than what i am.
One time i got refused entry into a bar despite having ID on me.
But then occasionally someone will say i look older scratch

----
alright 2am, i'm gonna shut up and sleep.

GOODNIGHT.

-- A
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:10 pm

I thought you were about that age - between 19 & 23. *shrug* Just wanted to double check. You would have been 14/15 when I was in Oz. Night. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:23 pm

They've used to PLL theme song as the song behind a Big Brother commercial. I'm offended.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:54 am

Hey guys!

Almost packed for my long weekend. I probably won't be sleeping tonight. I have to leave home at 2h30 AM. But of course expecting lots of fun in Berlin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:24 am

Isa there's movie script potential in this trip. tongue Totally have an image of you being whisked through this romantic weekend in Berlin. asd I'm sure you'll have a blast. smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:44 am

Yeah, I 'm so excited for you! Berlin is great (which you already know). You're going to have a fab time in really good company by the sounds of it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:56 am

Thanks, guys. I hope you are right.

yahoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIII
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next