Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIII

Go down 
+10
MissLilly
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
Span_ski
Mike`
Dina
cinco
Sez
eli_
Alison DiLaurentis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:06 pm

No idea. I was going to suggest truth and dare, but then I realized you can't really play that over the internet hash

Charlie, have you heard that Jaime Murray is coming back for a W13 episode?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:22 pm

I want her back for the whole season!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Do you think maybe they're trying to avoid the pressure from fans for a lesbian storyline?
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Judging by the heterosexual lollapalooza that was yesterday episode, it's possible...

Oh my god we were eating dinner when we heard like a bang coming from inside the dishwasher, it was probably a wire exploding or something. We had to run away from the room cause the smell of burning plastic was umbereable...!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:57 pm

Four minutes until the damn college lets me pick my courses FINALLY. hash
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:59 pm

You staring at the watch, Mike? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Headache please end!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:07 pm

YAY REGISTERED.

Nice early starts between 8 and 11, got my Wednesday off, and took German. Very Happy And Fridays I'm done before noon, so it all works out for Panda's RETURN TO LOCKERROOM REGULARITY. Which is to say, get my drunk on.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:01 am

Another day in summer hell... thank god today I got the day off. I'm gonna spend it sitting on my butt with a cold beverage.

Read about this woman!
http://www.badassoftheweek.com/hawaabdi.html
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:38 am

I'm home!!! But OMG I hate airports. Twice we ran late and we nearly missed our flights, then we arrived to the airport and my mum's car battery died...so more waiting but gah...I'm tired but watching a couple of shows before I head to bed smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:13 pm

I haven't done anything today, but I'm exhausted. hash
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:30 pm

I've been feeling so emotionally numb lately. It's really disconcerting. The only thing that's even made me smile today was finding out I'm getting a $284 bonus and a little raise at work. But it was such a fleeting feeling of happiness. I wouldn't even call happiness really, just a moment of pleasure, which all I seems to get these days. Sigh.

I don't know what I want. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:48 pm

eli_ wrote:
Another day in summer hell... thank god today I got the day off. I'm gonna spend it sitting on my butt with a cold beverage.

Read about this woman!

I read it. Jesus, Somalia is a fucked-up place. That woman is amazing for not giving up trying to help her people, when she could have left a long time ago and immigrated to a safer country and lived in luxury.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:01 pm

eli_ wrote:

Read about this woman!

I've been reading these for the last two hours. Love whoever writes this stuff. asd

"Every so often in human history a blood-soaked, face-eating murder-master comes along who is so impossibly evil, cruel, and utterly unredeeming as a human being that the only logical conclusion is that he was the physical incarnation of Satan's unrelenting desire to bring about the brutal dismemberment of all human souls in Creation and then use those souls to wipe his ball sweat while he makes beef jerky from Sacred Cows and bench-presses Jesus."

God this whole website is just full of win.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Prescription drugs and a shot will hopefully end this damn headache!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 40 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:35 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I've been feeling so emotionally numb lately. It's really disconcerting. The only thing that's even made me smile today was finding out I'm getting a $284 bonus and a little raise at work. But it was such a fleeting feeling of happiness. I wouldn't even call happiness really, just a moment of pleasure, which all I seems to get these days. Sigh.

I don't know what I want. Shrug

Hope the numbness goes away for you soon Hug

Shanna_ wrote:
Prescription drugs and a shot will hopefully end this damn headache!

I'm glad you went to the doctors! Fingers crossed this will work for you X smile

-------

https://brittana-forum.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=60
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIII
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40